Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 03:59 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,423,988 times

Advertisements

Coming from one virgin to another, once you lose your "virgin" status, there is nowhere else to go. You're not unique anymore. Why waste such a unique and prideful part of yourself to one idiot who doesn't even care about you?

Stay away and take a breather. One day you will regret even thinking of doing this with him. Trust me--I've been there.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:05 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post

I should tell you all that I am a virgin & this guy knew that I was one the entire time. He didn't want to go to dinner w/ me at all, he showed up about 4 hrs late & I know what his intentions were. The only thing is I was feeling incredibly awkward & he could sense it immediately. I've never been a promiscuous girl (only 1 boyfriend) & when he spent the night, he tried & tried so hard to "do it" with me but he did not "enter" me. He kept complaining that I was "too tight" & that I was "acting girly, affectionate" & the next day he said that I was "emotionally attached."
I think you've got a couple of screws loose.

You really need to decide what you want or don't want and it needs to be a clear decision.

And I'll give you one big piece of advice. I am an honorable guy but there are a few dirty dogs that are NOT. And if you are rolling around naked playing with one another there are a few guys that wont listen and are going to throw their log in there regardless of what you say.

So if you don't want to have sex, don't be getting naked and jerking around with foreplay and all that.

And if you do want to have sex, then be firm about your decision, accept the potential consequences and go for it.

There should be no halfway cause if there is you are playing with fire.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:12 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,725,313 times
And don't forget that this guy could have a pot full of STDs. I'm sure you don't want that on your sex resume. But then again, if you want to have sex with dbags then who knows. You know what they say: You lie down with dogs and you get fleas.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:15 PM

796 posts, read 1,843,602 times
Don't see him again...he wants to sleep with you and then he'll dump you. He's so not worth it....

Old 02-22-2010, 04:15 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmancomics View Post

I feel sorry for him though because you sound like the type of girl that teases and teases and then claims date rape because you feel bad about what you did the next day.
That's why I say in these circumstances there should be no halfways. You are either all in or all out. And it isn't fair for a woman to come back with the date rape(remorse) card when they had their part in it. Doing that makes a mockery of real rape charges.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:17 PM

5,013 posts, read 10,696,212 times
This guy sounds like an insensitive and selfish jerk. I agree with thebobs wrt his character and what you can expect if you do sleep with him; why you would want to sleep with a guy who treats you like that is beyond me, I would have kicked him out, without any clothes on (:

If you really want to sleep with him, and don't place a high premium on your virginity (you just want to get it over with and start dating and sleeping with people w/o your virginity being an issue), then sleep with him. However, I would emotionally prepare yourself for someone who is not going to be affectionate or caring with you (which, from what you said in your post, doesn't sound like your personality or what you want) nor is going to want a serious r-ship with you. If you can handle that, then go for it. Otherwise, I would look for someone who actually respects you and is going to treat you well.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:22 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
our conversations were nice, although I didn't like him & then all of a sudden, they became sexual & we began "sexting"
How old are you??!!

Is your dream to be treated like trash?!! Why are you sexting with a guy you don't like? Sounds like you're tired of being a virgin. But, with this guy. Like others said, he's excited you are a virgin. Once, he hits -- he's gone.

If you like it -- I love it!!

Old 02-22-2010, 05:55 PM

1,237 posts, read 3,449,350 times
Honey if you want it go get it. Yes, you probably should find someone better (relationship maybe?) for your first time. But you certainly wouldn't be the first to lose it to a hookup.

But make up your mind! If you've fooled around, you probably want it. (esp if you think it's fun to go against your beliefs). Those that are interested in keeping their virgin status don't usually make it that far and certainly not with a random guy they didn't like initially.

Just do him. Make him wear a condom. Be prepared for the possible emotional ramifications.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:09 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
I would not waste another second on this guy.

Never mind that he only wants sex. By all indications he's lousy at it, to boot. That he would complain about you being "too tight" means he's not even remotely interested in your pleasure, or knows the very first step about what he's doing to give you any.

In fact, I'd wonder if he's a virgin himself, to be that much of a clod.

I can promise you that if you give this guy your virginity, it is going to be an unpleasant, painful experience and leave you with a memory you'd rather not have.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:25 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,112,482 times
Wow, the replies are all over the ballpark except for one thing - he is treating you like trash. On that, there is no disagreement.

First, he made it clear to you he only wanted a place to sleep and was not even going to take you on a date, no dinner, no seeing if there was even any chemistry; not even friends with benefits. Good grief, I have had FWB for most of my life and I would not accept the treatment from them that you don't see as highly insulting and rude.

If you do see him again, then at least you know what he thinks and wants - he wants a F&ck and not even a f&ck-buddy. Just to break a virgin and move on. He's not worth the effort to spit on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships