Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 10:40 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Speak for yourself
well, I wouldnt want to be any other way... I would way rather be super honest than play any games....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 11:00 AM

ok, so this morning he gets back to me and basically says, " OK, bye then if thats what you want, but I think your being a little rediculous..."

So what in the heck is THAT supposed to mean???

Old 03-23-2010, 11:04 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
ok, so this morning he gets back to me and basically says, " OK, bye then if thats what you want, but I think your being a little rediculous..."

I think he's trying to make you feel like you're overreacting. He's probably way more experienced with one-nighters than you are, so he probably really thinks it's no big deal.

Kind of sounds like an a-hole, but we've not heard his side of the story.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Just chalk up the whole experience to a learning exercise: casual sex isn't for you. It works for him, it doesn't for you, and that's it. Nobody did anything wrong. If you put yourself in the same situation in the future, I'm going to have to say its your fault... right now you've learned something valuable about yourself, so be glad for it and learn what you can.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:19 AM

191 posts, read 349,813 times
Quote:

It means that now he's bored/horny and wants his booty call, all the while trying to pretend like he cares and make you feel guilty for cutting him off.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUINER_SR4 View Post
It means that now he's bored/horny and wants his booty call, all the while trying to pretend like he cares and make you feel guilty for cutting him off.
hrmmmm, so if I am a booty call I am aloud to be neurotic then, and he'll still let me use him for the sex thing???? Isnt acting like a weirdo a turn off?

I think I wanna turn this around and be the one using HIM for sex then....meanwhile I could date other people and NOT act neurotic, because I wont be so sex starved anymore..... I am just trying to convince myself of course.....

Old 03-23-2010, 11:46 AM

191 posts, read 349,813 times
Quote:
I think I wanna turn this around and be the one using HIM for sex then....meanwhile I could date other people and NOT act neurotic, because I wont be so sex starved anymore..... I am just trying to convince myself of course.....
If you think you can handle that without getting attached, then go for it. Keep in mind it's a win/win for him, from the sounds of it he's gonna keep you around when it's convenient for him, and push you away when it isn't. If that's okay with you then get it awwwn

Old 03-23-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I think he's trying to make you feel like you're overreacting. He's probably way more experienced with one-nighters than you are, so he probably really thinks it's no big deal.

Kind of sounds like an a-hole, but we've not heard his side of the story.
feels like he dosent want me to say goodbye, and just get back together? I am so lost and confused....lol
See, neurotic, its what happens when you dont let yourself have sex for five years because you wanna be the good girl.....now I am seriously questioning my theory there.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:52 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times
Well you obviously spooked this guy and chances are he's lost interest. So you showed your ass on this one. Lesson learned. One nighters aren't for you. Don't beat yourself up over it, and don't over analyze. If you're ready for a relationship then persue one, but I'd avoid the strictly physical stuff if I were you, it doesn't sound like you can handle it.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
Just chalk up the whole experience to a learning exercise: casual sex isn't for you. It works for him, it doesn't for you, and that's it. Nobody did anything wrong. If you put yourself in the same situation in the future, I'm going to have to say its your fault... right now you've learned something valuable about yourself, so be glad for it and learn what you can.
I think I can cut off the emotional part now for the sake of the sex part, since I dont want to give up the sex part yet either...... Or am I just fooling myself????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships