Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:22 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,342,540 times

Advertisements

Well dang! I went on vacation last week, by myself, not looking for anything but relaxation but found a bit more.

We flirted all week long and finally on the last day of vacation I got the most incredible kiss - made me weak in the knees. Sigh!

Of course he asked for my e-mail address, and of course I haven't heard a word from him since I got home yesterday. Yeah, it's only been a day and he's a busy guy but I get the feeling I will not be hearing from him at all. Just a vacation connection that will not result in anything more

I wish I could get him off my mind though - if only vacation could have lasted one more week
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2010, 09:23 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,687,182 times
Give it a few days, it'll pass.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:27 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,012,452 times
If you're withholding from us and it was really more than just a kiss (I don't want to know so don't say--just saying) there's your answer. If it really was just a kiss (I don't want to know so don't say--just saying) there's your answer. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:29 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,009,617 times
I'm assuming you don't live in close proximity?

Old 04-18-2010, 09:35 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,342,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
If you're withholding from us and it was really more than just a kiss (I don't want to know so don't say--just saying) there's your answer. If it really was just a kiss (I don't want to know so don't say--just saying) there's your answer. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Kiss and, well, maybe a little groping No sex though. I think that's one reason I can't stop thinking about him, knowing what would probably happen if I did see him again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Give it a few days, it'll pass.
I hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I'm assuming you don't live in close proximity?
Nope, nowhere near each other

Old 04-18-2010, 09:43 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,012,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Kiss and, well, maybe a little groping No sex though.
I see. And how do you define, 'no sex though'? If it's anything like Clinton defined it in project Lewinsky, I'm afraid there's a serious case of semantic confusion in your midst.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:21 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,439,063 times
Quote:
if only vacation could have lasted one more week
I think that's the real problem. The boss just wanted you back too soon.

Old 04-19-2010, 04:35 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,009,617 times
Quote:

Nope, nowhere near each other
Maybe that's it. How great of a relationship could the two of you have if you're nowhere near each other and don't really even really know each other? Maybe he just wants to let it be a happy memory.

Old 04-19-2010, 04:40 PM

3,322 posts, read 7,976,185 times
He'll email you probably Wednesday. He will want to remain in contact just in case he wants to see you again in a dry spell or if he wants to go on vacation where you live, he has a place to crash!

Old 04-19-2010, 05:23 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,630,095 times
These sorts of incidents happen all the time. I remember when I had the misfortune of taking a Greyhound bus from Phoenix to Denver because I was moving and a man and woman who happened to be seated across from me started talking on one portion of the trip. As it got dark I could see that they had their hands all over each other and were doing some serious groping although it didn't result in sex. It was very odd when we got to the bus station in Denver and I'd overheard the guy saying that he was already married before they began their mischief but as everyone was picking up their luggage she gave me a quick glance because she knew I'd witnessed the whole thing but then she just grabbed her baggage and went on her way and so did the guy. This sort of thing is very common but it rarely leads to anything that's going to last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships