Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 10:06 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times

Advertisements

Let's hear about the good, I heard the bad. Some was good insights. But now let's take a swing around to the "GOOD" side!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 10:17 PM

596 posts, read 890,145 times
Oh Lord, how much time do you have?

I love the scent of men, the hair on their arms and chest. I love the deep, gravelly sound of their voices. I love that suggestive, knowing look they give you when they want to flirt. I love how safe and protected I feel when I'm with them. I love how they always know about guy things like cars, guns and sports (or pretend they do!)

I love how they love children; in a quiet, strong, fierce way. I love how when you capture their heart, they roll over and show you their soft, vulnerable under-belly and patiently wait for you to scratch.

I love their sense of honor, especially concerning their friends. I love how they love their mothers. I love how they can make you really feel like a woman, making you beg them not to stop, not to slow down.....

Okay, I'm getting a little carried away. Is it warm in here?

Old 04-21-2010, 10:18 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,686,659 times
Their brilliant minds, those who have it.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SactoBankerGirl View Post

I love the scent of men, the hair on their arms and chest. I love the deep, gravelly sound of their voices. I love that suggestive, knowing look they give you when they want to flirt. I love how safe and protected I feel when I'm with them. I love how they always know about guy things like cars, guns and sports (or pretend they do!)

I love how they love children; in a quiet, strong, fierce way. I love how when you capture their heart, they roll over and show you their soft, vulnerable under-belly and patiently wait for you to scratch.

I love their sense of honor, especially concerning their friends. I love how they love their mothers. I love how they can make you really feel like a woman, making you beg them not to stop, not to slow down.....

I second and third you!

Old 04-21-2010, 10:27 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
this is a vey nice thread you got rep. i will go by kaiser tomarrow and see if they can remove this chip on my shoulder that is beginning to bother me.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
this is a vey nice thread you got rep. i will go by kaiser tomarrow and see if they can remove this chip on my shoulder that is beginning to bother me.
You just need to brush the salt off. lol

Old 04-21-2010, 11:19 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Let's hear about the good, I heard the bad. Some was good insights. But now let's take a swing around to the "GOOD" side!

I love men who know and understand what it is to BE a man

I love that usually with men what you see is what you get - not so many hidden agendas as women seem to have.

I love the physical presence of men - the broadness of their shoulders, the strength you can see in their arms and legs.

I love the determination men exhibit - the do or die trying attitude so many of them have.

I love the natural tendency in men to protect and shield those more physically vulnerable.

I love the tender side of men you can catch a glimpse of when they don't know you are looking.

I love the way men are able to conceptualize in ways my brain won't.

I love the way men appreciate the bigger picture.

I just love men!

Old 04-21-2010, 11:21 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:

WHEW...you said it

Old 04-22-2010, 04:13 AM

146 posts, read 371,340 times
I love a guy that can keep fit. My favorite body parts on a guy are his arms, back and chest.

I love a sense of humor in a man.

I love a man who protects his partner.

I love a man who says what he means, and means what he says.

I love a man who is affectionate... and cuddles.

Old 04-22-2010, 04:32 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,678,383 times
Quote:

I agree with this 100%. There's no way I could say it better. I'll simply add that I love the way men think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships