Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 10:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times

Advertisements

We heard the bad. Some very funny things. Now what do we love or rather like about them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 10:14 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,253,828 times
I like a sense of humor and the desire to have fun. I'll think of more. I'm getting some tools around for tomorrow!LOL.......

Old 04-21-2010, 10:23 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,549 times
A woman is the prettiest thing on this earth. I love a woman's soft touch, smile, and a woman with a sweet voice.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:00 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,241,344 times
Admittedly, I'm usually a bit on the cynical side when it comes to matters of the heart, but something about being in the presence of a beautiful woman with a meek personality and a gentle touch truly humbles me, as would being in the presence of a moving symphony or a radiant work of art.

Old 04-22-2010, 02:58 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,934,560 times
Soft skin, soft hair, soft voice, nice hugs doesn't get any better than that.

Oh yeah.

Old 04-22-2010, 03:23 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,698 times
I'm very attracted to small tight butts and smaller breasts. Somebody like Mia Farrow when she was younger or Jamie Lee Curtis.

Old 04-22-2010, 03:35 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,502 times
They're more mysterious than the sphynx of Egypt.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:02 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,340,815 times
I am a very visual cat with a wild imagination so I love the ladie's physical attributes, the bigger and jiggly, the better.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:15 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,786,996 times
( . )( . )....hold the pickles, hold the lettuce.

Oh, you were looking for something more sappy huh?

Old 04-22-2010, 06:57 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,015,164 times
I love the physical and the mental.

I love women in nearly all shapes and sizes, from the fuller-figured gals of BBW status (voluptuous, not roly-poly with grease in the folds) all the way to lean and athletic.

I love the way women speak with their eyes more than men typically do. We do, but not in that almost magical way, or maybe being heterosexual I just see it differently. I don't care, either way I love it.

I love when a woman does her hair up like the styles depicted on old cameo brooches. It leaves me torn between beating my chest while barking at the moon and throwing my coat across a puddle while taking her delicate hand to assist her in crossing.

I love when a woman has the kind of face that pulls off a pixie-cut, a genuinely Tinkerbelle look.

I once had a MAD crush on a woman I'd only found moderately attractive before, after I found out she scored higher than I on a test (something I was NOT accustomed to).

I love those rare women who go out and solve a problem with you, staring and weighing and considering and analyzing just like another guy would, only they're NOT a guy, they're... different... and you want to hold them and kiss on 'em.

A woman capable of saying "It's my fault" makes me go weak in the knees, and no, that's not exaggeration.

A woman who says please and thank you, who politely waits for you to open the door and smiles her gratitude -- och! It swells the chest and straightens the back, pulls the shoulders and lifts the chin! The rare women I've met who do this put rocket fuel in my veins and I'd move the world for them.

I once made a crude remark, purely in jest, but the woman to whom I made it, although laughing, slapped me ever so delicately. I was immediately aroused so much that walking proved difficult.

I love a woman who's not afraid to eat with gusto.

I love a woman who can correct one without chiding, who's capable of knowledge without condescension, capable of disagreement without denigration.

A beautiful woman once hugged me from behind, leaning into me unexpectedly and making an audible yummy noise; it nearly took my breath away.

I love when a woman works outside and stops to lean on a rake or hoe, wiping sweat from her brow and taking a breath as she looks around.

I love when a woman dons a ball cap and has her hair in a ponytail NOT because it's cute or trendy but because that's actually her style.

I love when women wear my giant flannel shirts, a pair of socks... and nothing else. It makes them look incredibly feminine and reminds me I'm a man filled with lusts and loves.

I love when a woman looks enticingly over her shoulder as she leaves a room; it lets you know she thinks you're worth a second look, that she wants to know if you're watching her and that she's interested enough not to care that you know she knows.

I love the small hairs that spill loose from a woman's coiffure and curl/trail down her neck.

I love the outer curve of a woman's breast.

I love the way a woman properly kissed is startled at first, almost struggles, and then yields and melts against you with a breathy moan.

I love to hear women sing.

I love the way true women poets seem so capable of laughter without reservation. Dolly Parton and Dar Williams and Maya Angelou are good examples of this.

Women with a Scottish accent are pretty much an instant orgasm.

A woman who can cook is a thing to swoon over.

A woman who isn't afraid to fight is a rare and wondrous, gorgeous creature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships