Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 04:04 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,420,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Are you a troll? I can't imagine anyone saying so many clueless things.
I have trouble with the idea that people on here seriously and sincerely respond to his posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2010, 04:04 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,114,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
How did you actually formulated the question?
how tall are you?

Old 04-25-2010, 04:07 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,834,923 times
I read this question and a camera began rolling in my "fly on the wall head":

TV&SG (while looking her up and down and eyes resting on the roll of fat sitting above her belt): So, how tall are you?

Woman: (thinking, "Oh Lord, I can just guess what the next question will be!"): I don't like stats!

My advice to you TV&SG--only sign on to date BBW if that's what you prefer, not b/c you can't do any better. It's like the young guys who want to date 50 yo women b/c they can't get younger gals, not b/c they actually want to date older women. We women can smell that crap out almost right away.

Old 04-25-2010, 04:08 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,312,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Not not a troll....he's a godsend! I am very thankful to have TVSG as a constant reminder of what's out in the single world and it makes me have a new appreciation for my mate everyday!! No wonderin' about greener grass for me.........too many TVSG's on the other side of the fence!
LOL - Whenever my husband sees me on C-D and asks "What are you doing?" I think to myself "Marital Counseling".

Old 04-25-2010, 04:22 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,604,177 times
The response to Mr.Cat speaks for itself, it's a game and he likes the negative attention.

Old 04-25-2010, 04:24 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,947,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It was just a curious question after already stating I like bigger women and she says-"I don't like guys who are all about STATS???????

This is why most BBW should stay offline because the simplest question makes them insecure. Said nothing about weight but a height question makes her insecure.

I'm out done
Well if you put two and two together height and weight most are figuring by words "how fat is she" But you can only imagine. Many hold weight in different parts of the body. I have a huge booty. In this case why I have a nickname reference to my big ol' butt. Some have no butts. But many big chicks hold it in the chest, or gut. Some scarey big girls are huge on top and have chicken legs. I'm wondering how it holds them up? But she must be insecure with herself online even.
But Solomon as the saying goes don't "Judge a book by the picture".

Old 04-25-2010, 04:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,947,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
She should have just sat on you until you turned purple.
Aahahahahahaha you are getting reps for that!!!

Old 04-25-2010, 04:41 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,604,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
how tall are you?
You can't even reply like a mature adult to an honest question.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:37 AM

6,469 posts, read 9,848,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
The response to Mr.Cat speaks for itself, it's a game and he likes the negative attention.

Just like a little kid, even bad attention is attention lol

He won't stop. Like you guys said it is a game to him. He doesn't take any advice and just comes up with the most off the wall stuff you can imagine. not just this forum either. lol

I think he does help make the rest of the men look better though.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:08 AM

78,674 posts, read 60,867,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i had to look up BBW. big beautiful woman, BBW is not a description it is a positive affirmation. it is right and proper to ask for a desciption-- anybody that tries to sell their car on the internet but refuses to give details other than its a very good car, deserves to be dropped. trust me she will ask details of you. americans cannot stand slobs, but are comfortable being one.
BBW is the most abused term in the dating world and I've had this argument with my gf about gals we see on TV.

Prime examples of BBW would be Queen Latifa or the size 16 gal at the center of the whole too much cleavage for commercials controversy. (Dang that gal was HOT!)

However, you will have gals morbidly obese, 300lbs and 5'8, unable to walk a mile comfortably describing themselves as BBW.

Frankly, when I see BBW the first thought that pops into my head is early onset diabetes and unless she has a recent pic with some sense of scale I'd pass on a dating site given my personal preferences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships