Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 08:54 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,560,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Not not a troll....he's a godsend! I am very thankful to have TVSG as a constant reminder of what's out in the single world and it makes me have a new appreciation for my mate everyday!! No wonderin' about greener grass for me.........too many TVSG's on the other side of the fence!
Not fair for us normal single ladies, though....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 02:52 PM

769 posts, read 1,013,865 times
had too look up bbw anyway some people are like that

Old 04-28-2010, 02:57 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,224,162 times
Since you knew she was heavy and you asked her height I'm guessing that she thought you were trying to figure out how heavy she looked. I.e. if she was heavy, especially if you knew her weight and she's short she's going to look extra fat. If she's tall maybe she can carry it better.
So....essentially you sounded like you were trying to figure out how fat she looked. Seriously, I don't know why heavy women don't just give the big f*** you to men, find a good group of great supportive friends and a vi*rator.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:42 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,983,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It was just a curious question after already stating I like bigger women and she says-"I don't like guys who are all about STATS???????

This is why most BBW should stay offline because the simplest question makes them insecure. Said nothing about weight but a height question makes her insecure.

I'm out done
Seems like she overreacted a bit to your query.
Unless other parts of the conversation that you have not posted contributed to it.

Did she ask for your height or any of your proportions?
If so then she may be a hypocrite.

Then again as another poster said she might feel like you are trying to figure out how she carries the weight.
If she is proud of her plus size, then she should not be offended.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:03 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
Just one of her unsecured buttons you pushed. We all have buttons.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:39 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,595,985 times
Title of this thread cracked me the hell up.

That's all I've got

Old 05-02-2010, 04:51 PM

42 posts, read 79,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
BBW is the most abused term in the dating world and I've had this argument with my gf about gals we see on TV.

Prime examples of BBW would be Queen Latifa or the size 16 gal at the center of the whole too much cleavage for commercials controversy. (Dang that gal was HOT!)

However, you will have gals morbidly obese, 300lbs and 5'8, unable to walk a mile comfortably describing themselves as BBW.

Frankly, when I see BBW the first thought that pops into my head is early onset diabetes and unless she has a recent pic with some sense of scale I'd pass on a dating site given my personal preferences.
Nothing to add other than

Old 05-02-2010, 05:34 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,116,372 times
Quote:
It was just a curious question after already stating I like bigger women and she says-"I don't like guys who are all about STATS???????

This is why most BBW should stay offline because the simplest question makes them insecure. Said nothing about weight but a height question makes her insecure.

I'm out done
You give yourself way too much credit. Trust me on this, you could not make her insecure. Either she was/is insecure or you just pi**ed her off, but you don't have that kind of power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Not not a troll....he's a godsend! I am very thankful to have TVSG as a constant reminder of what's out in the single world and it makes me have a new appreciation for my mate everyday!! No wonderin' about greener grass for me.........too many TVSG's on the other side of the fence!
I can't rep you again, yet. YUP YUP and YUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
LOL - Whenever my husband sees me on C-D and asks "What are you doing?" I think to myself "Marital Counseling".
Another one I can't rep again - more yups!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Just like a little kid, even bad attention is attention lol

He won't stop. Like you guys said it is a game to him. He doesn't take any advice and just comes up with the most off the wall stuff you can imagine. not just this forum either. lol

I think he does help make the rest of the men look better though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Since you knew she was heavy and you asked her height I'm guessing that she thought you were trying to figure out how heavy she looked. I.e. if she was heavy, especially if you knew her weight and she's short she's going to look extra fat. If she's tall maybe she can carry it better.
So....essentially you sounded like you were trying to figure out how fat she looked. Seriously, I don't know why heavy women don't just give the big f*** you to men, find a good group of great supportive friends and a vi*rator.
Yanno, some men DO like women who have a little meat on their bones. A couple of friends of mine told me that "Bones is for dogs."

Seriously, I don't know why skinny women don't just give the big f*** to you men, find a good group of great supportive friends and a vi*rator.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:51 PM

1,611 posts, read 4,854,806 times
Quote:

I'm out done
Sorry fella but the questions don't make them insecure although it may make them defensive. Insecurity is a product of one's own self-doubts whereas defensiveness is a product of outside criticism.

Old 05-03-2010, 06:45 PM

23 posts, read 21,753 times
Honey please if thats all you ask and she got like that keep it moving there are more of us bbw's out here to choose from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships