Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,257,368 times

Advertisements

If they don't know how to swim, they better learn! I don't need to save my mom and them at the same time!LOL......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2010, 01:20 AM

14,108 posts, read 2,776,730 times
If he has ugly hands and/or feet. This is the first thing I look at (next to his eyes) is his hands, fingers mainly.

Old 06-11-2010, 02:06 AM

1,589 posts, read 2,683,848 times
Grown men who walk around with their shoes untied.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:37 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,428,904 times
I can't date someone with a common last name. My last name is the 12th most common name in the world and I hate it. I hate how everyone thinks they know my relatives--"Hey, do you know so-and-so? They have that last name, too!"

I suppose if Mr. Right came along and he had a common last name, I'd make an exception, but I have to admit, once I hear a guys last name and it's a common one, he loses a few points.

Old 06-11-2010, 11:25 AM

285 posts, read 561,763 times
I will not go out with a person who is petty. To me being petty is just weird and silly. I will not go out with a woman knowing she is still tied to her momma's apron strings. You wouldn't believe the amount of women in their 30's & 40's that just can't break away from momma.

I will not date a woman who can't control her kids. No matter how old they are. A lot of the women i have dated have kids in their early teens. Some of them were little brat's. Ass holes in the making. I never acted like a little jerk when i was a kid because i was taught better. A lot of people don't seem to teach their kids any kind of respect. That runs me off in a hurry. I have also dated women who have kids in their mid 20's that are always in trouble some kind of way and they are always running to get them out of it. Turn off. These reasons may not be odd. But they are mine.

Old 06-11-2010, 12:53 PM

236 posts, read 390,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulips4you2 View Post
If he has ugly hands and/or feet. This is the first thing I look at (next to his eyes) is his hands, fingers mainly.
Me too!!!! Nasty hands/fingers is a no go!

Someone who doesnt clear the microwave drives me nuts. The time cannot possibly be 0.35

Also, if you leave the cabinets open, that is a recipe for disater......

Old 06-11-2010, 01:59 PM

254 posts, read 415,201 times
I can't date someone who has incredibly bad grammar/spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect, but I like the person I spend most of my time with to have a relatively decent grasp of the language they speak every day. Ridiculous, I know.

Old 06-11-2010, 02:47 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,257,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellanieblue View Post
I can't date someone who has incredibly bad grammar/spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect, but I like the person I spend most of my time with to have a relatively decent grasp of the language they speak every day. Ridiculous, I know.
Save her and my mom at the same time! I ain't got no good English!!LMAO........ I seen it on TV!LOL........

Old 06-11-2010, 05:33 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,693,036 times
Quote:
me to.....I mean, me too.....er....I meant , I concur

Old 06-11-2010, 05:35 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,277,474 times
Quote:
When I tried online dating, anyone who used "u" as a substitute for "you" in his correspondence got bounced. It's two keystrokes. How lazy can you get?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships