Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 02:04 PM

557 posts, read 1,353,010 times

Advertisements

For me, the sex for money or whatever ads are purely entertainment. It's sort of like watching a car crash scene, you can't look away even though you should. I can't believe some of the things I read on craigslist.

I have looked at the ads before , maybe once a year or whenever my mind is curious enough. It is purely for psychological reasons; I am sincerely intrigued by what other people are thinking!!!

If asked by my fiance, I would tell her it was curiosity, and not lie about it. If your fiance is the same way, he will be honest about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 02:49 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,945,242 times
O.k.

Here's the "funymann's" take on this...

You peoples is cra-zy!!

There is something wrong with the OP.

Some kind of insecurity. Something that is making her think things.

You know, I have put things in people's minds just to get back at them. Some crap they say to me I say back. Like, "Oh you want to do that so you can do this." Yeah, it works good since they never in a million years would have thought of it.

So, really, if this petty garbage is really going to eat a hole in your panties then you are not ready for marriage. Seriously. Next you will bash him for sneaking a peak at the hot girls on the magazines when checking out at a supermarket.

Get over yourself and do a self-examination.

Over and out...

Old 05-23-2010, 03:11 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,710,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brose17 View Post
Hello, I recently found out that my fiancee looks at personal's "wanting sex" ads in our area on craigslist. Is this normal, is he just looking?
I have looked at them too, just out of curiosity and boredom. You are worrying about something insignificant.

But it depends on your guy's personality. For me, buying pu$$y is terribly against my social status and class. It's absolute ghetto behaviour and I'm a dude who thinks even shopping in places like gap or burlington coat factory terribly affects my social standing. Buying pu$$y online depends on individual personality. Some men can't lower themselves to that level, some men can

Old 05-23-2010, 03:35 PM

147 posts, read 296,567 times
OP, if you and you're husband-to-be can't communicate openly about anything and everything, I would reconsider this marriage. He's hiding something from you and you are too scared to ask him about it? It doesn't matter what the thing he's hiding actually is, it just seems all together dishonest. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend looked at those craigslist ads but he would be like "hey, hun, I found something really entertaining online!!"...obviously this is something you aren't okay with or else you're man would have been open about it in the first place. You need to talk to him.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:21 PM

622 posts, read 1,664,871 times
who doesnt have an email address...? Especially someone who's capable of using a computer.. weird.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:28 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,227,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cieramc View Post
... He's hiding something from you and you are too scared to ask him about it? It doesn't matter what the thing he's hiding actually is, it just seems all together dishonest.
Whatchoo talkin 'bout, Willis?

How is he "hiding something"? Because he didn't mention it to the OP? Did I miss something? Surely we can't be expected to report everything we read to our partners. I probably read 6-8 hours a day. Since I read faster than I can talk, it would take me 16 hours to report all of it, and then I'd forget something and be accused of "hiding something". Or did I miss something?

Old 05-23-2010, 07:52 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,748,451 times
Wait... The ads are pretty graphic :

I want to put my hoo hoo in your love box . My breastsssss are 38 DFF so lets meet up in the park restroom ....Oh wait ...those are the male/male ads...sorry , lol....

Old 05-23-2010, 08:03 PM

751 posts, read 1,673,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brose17 View Post
Hello, I recently found out that my fiancee looks at personal's "wanting sex" ads in our area on craigslist. Is this normal, is he just looking?

I doubt if he's window shopping.LOL

If you haven't figured out by now why he's reading them then maybe he's not the right man for you and you should break off with him.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:12 PM

383 posts, read 900,551 times
He's probably too cheap to pay for circus tickets so he looks at M4W and W4M instead. I know I do, it's kind of entertaining to see what kind of people use the same site to buy used lawnmowers, old laptops, etc.

So far, the ones that are the most entertaining are the flaky, superficial women who have the long laundry list of "requirements". It reminded me why I quit looking for a quick lay or a hot body and started going after the good housewife type.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:16 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,996,281 times
I don't have anything to do with craigslist (too skeevy for me), but I do love reading the perverted want ads in our local alternative paper. Some of them are just too funny not to look at.

All you can do is ask. Or put your own ad up that will draw his attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships