Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 09:38 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,997 times

Advertisements

One of the most frigthening things I have ever seen in religion, is their embrace of this sick concept of eternal hell suffering. Their actual belief that God would punish humans alive , non stop for all of eternity. Even more frigthening is the sheer acceptance of this morbid doctrine, the tenacity at which it was quickly absorbed into religions, and even into the physce of non religious people.

It is one of the finest " Trojan Horses of demons" that has imploded into believing and unbelieving humanity. Its well done deception. Christianity has spearhead this demonic drive to herd unbelievers into a great lake of fire, and there they will live out what has to be the greatest level of amplified pain and misery that the world has ever known.

This is one reason why being Christian means absolutely nothing to me , the label has been smeared and tarnished by many ugly doctrinal beliefs, but this one is the grand daddy of them all! I wouldnot want to even be associated with the group that poured this stain on humanitys belief, and insulted the true characther of God himself!

God is simply beyond doing such a thing as eternal conscious punishment, for one thing, because he knows how long eternity is. God IS eternity, and eternity comes from inside of him. God began eternity, and if God had an orgin, he simply began himself. He created himself, and is still creating himself, and will always create himself and other things, thats what he is, its what he does, its where he came from, himself!

God is the beginning of all things, and he is included in that, if in your human mind you need God to have a beginning, then he began himself. He is the First!

God knows himself, and he knows eternity. He knows about human suffering, and he knows how to spare humans from it in eternity, that is his plan. You can never add " A Day" to eternity, that day will never come. After 20 trillion years have gone by, the day after eternity will never come. Will God allow humans to suffer for 900 trillion years and the day after their eternal suffering will never come? 999 quadrillion years of daily conscious torment, and the day after their incredible " Super Suffering still will never come?"

888 billion, multiplied by 777 trillion years of unheard of misery, added to 9,999,888,777,643 million more years, and then multiply that times infinity, and the " Day After", just a moment of relief, still will not have caught up to eternity. And Christians think that God is going to do this to humans, or even allow humans to do it to themselves. Religion thinks this " Planned Misery" comes from the mind of God.

And I want to go into where the mentality of Misery really comes from.

Peace.

Old 12-28-2010, 09:56 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,561 times
Hm, "HELL";
Fire, melting flesh, demons, and sick eternal suffering, all brought to you by a loving god.

Being cast into hell for mistakes on earth by your god is like throwing your newborn baby into a furnace at birth for kicking in the womb.
whew, I’m glad my god isn’t this mean and vengeful!

Old 12-28-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
Hm, "HELL";
Fire, melting flesh, demons, and sick eternal suffering, all brought to you by a loving god.

Being cast into hell for mistakes on earth by your god is like throwing your newborn baby into a furnace at birth for kicking in the womb.
whew, I’m glad my god isn’t this mean and vengeful!

Well I agree, it is a mean and vengeful thing to put humans into this eternal situation, a literal " Pain Amplifier." That would be misery indeed. So where did this sick concept come from, God or Religion? Well I think neither, it came from a Misrable mind that is far more in misery than man, and Gods mind is not in misery, although he is being blamed for this hell.

It came from the misrable mind of Satan the Devil,

And I want to go into his Sick, but cunning mind.

Peace.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:20 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Well I agree, it is a mean and vengeful thing to put humans into this eternal situation, a literal " Pain Amplifier." That would be misery indeed. So where did this sick concept come from, God or Religion? Well I think neither, it came from a Misrable mind that is far more in misery than man, and Gods mind is not in misery, although he is being blamed for this hell.

It came from the misrable mind of Satan the Devil,

And I want to go into his Sick, but cunning mind.

Peace.
How do you know this concept came from Satan? Satan never wrote a book. All things that are attributed to Satan came from god. Second hand, if at all.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
How do you know this concept came from Satan? Satan never wrote a book. All things that are attributed to Satan came from god. Second hand, if at all.

Because God said that he is going to throw Satan into a lake of fire, and Satan does not like knowing that, so he wants humans to believe that our fate, is the same as his.

Peace.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Because God said that he is going to throw Satan into a lake of fire, and Satan does not like knowing that, so he wants humans to believe that our fate, is the same as his.

Peace.
Therefore, the concept of eternal hell suffering is from god.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:09 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
IMO, satan represents the evilness in this world created by man and his choices/free will..It is easy to blame satan for all the bad one does

Satan being thrown into the lake of fire means that one day God will wipe all the tears , burdens and sorrow from us by ending the cause and effects of evilness by (metaphorically) throwing the cause and effects into fire which is all consuming.

jmho

Old 12-28-2010, 11:11 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Eternal hell is a man made idea to promote fear so that those who are fearful can turn to whatever religion promoted it in the first place.

I look at it like this. We are still infants in the overall picture of the big puzzle that is yet to be discovered. We also have the mentality of infants compared to the billions upon billions of years that God has already existed. If our own parent's wouldn't punish us, being an infant and not knowing what they know, for anything that is beyond our own mentality, why would God punish us for doing things that someone else started and we are only in the aftermath of that distruction. We are supposed to experience this life and enjoy what has been given to us. We were also misguided by someone elses idea of God. We cannot be blamed for even half of what human kind is blaming us for.

It is my own understanding that there are slim to none who are true sinners. I don't believe there are real sinners. I believe there are misguided people who will have a need for correction when this life is over. Once that correction has been made, they are free to move on and experience more of the love that we were created for.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
IMO, satan represents the evilness in this world created by man and his choices/free will..It is easy to blame satan for all the bad one does

Satan being thrown into the lake of fire means that one day God will wipe all the tears , burdens and sorrow from us by ending the cause and effects of evilness by (metaphorically) throwing the cause and effects into fire which is all consuming.

jmho
Who said that satan represents the evilness of this world? Are you certain that man created all evil? Is it possible that some of that evil has been done by man acting on instructions from god?
Yes, it is easy to blame satan. Maybe that's why satan is blamed for all evil.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:30 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Who said that satan represents the evilness of this world? Are you certain that man created all evil? Is it possible that some of that evil has been done by man acting on instructions from god?
Yes, it is easy to blame satan. Maybe that's why satan is blamed for all evil.
I said that was my opinion

Man has created the evilness in this world and has blamed everyone but himself (even God) for his own misdeeds...again that is my opinion

The god you are referring to exists only in the manmade religions of man..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.