Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2015, 04:45 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
May there always be mysteries to solve and curiousity to drive us to find, and solve them.

reminds me of Higgs particle. Many of us were kind of hoping they wouldn't find it. But all is not lost, we have no idea how, or why, women do what women do. That's leaves 90% of the universe still unknown .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2015, 04:57 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
reminds me of Higgs particle. Many of us were kind of hoping they wouldn't find it. But all is not lost, we have no idea how, or why, women do what women do. That's leaves 90% of the universe still unknown .
I do, but I'm not telling. So do you when you suggest that their actions are 90% of the universe.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:28 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
Nuh uh!

God simply stopped the critical mass from taking place using magic.

Yep.

And since I have magic on my side, I can disprove anything and everything you say. I just have to write, "Nuh uh, it was magic!"

"The Scoffers are willingly ignorant; that means, dumb on purpose." (Kent Hovind)

Oh the Irony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvprBLhJx_o

But as you say, Shirina, just have God magically suspend all the pysical laws he made in the first place and do it by Magic.
In which case - again; why the need for a flood at all?

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 05-10-2015 at 06:37 AM..

Old 05-10-2015, 11:52 AM

779 posts, read 484,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
I did check to see which species these forebears or foreapes were and for that time scale it would all fall within Homo sapiens, after the appearance of Homo Habilis. The earlier subspecies or ancestral lines of humans were - earlier.
Her mtDNA was derived from earlier species. The line continues back. She is thought to have lived between 50000-500000 years ago.

Nice range there. So the lower paleolithic. But the mtDNA would have come from before that even. Like the scientists stated even from a different species. A fish perhaps.

Old 05-10-2015, 02:59 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,980,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willingsniper View Post
A fish perhaps.
The OP is correct. In fact the closest "ancestor" that is even possible would be the Neanderthal, but recent studies show humans had no relations with them either. The Neanderthal is more closely related to the chimp than the human.

No, God is not a fish. We were made in God's image. It is massively incorrect to even think humans could come from fish. Such great changes would have killed off the animal that would have come from the fish. The coding just would never allow such strange changes. It would result in sterility.

Old 05-10-2015, 03:23 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
The OP is correct. In fact the closest "ancestor" that is even possible would be the Neanderthal, but recent studies show humans had no relations with them either. The Neanderthal is more closely related to the chimp than the human.

No, God is not a fish. We were made in God's image. It is massively incorrect to even think humans could come from fish. Such great changes would have killed off the animal that would have come from the fish. The coding just would never allow such strange changes. It would result in sterility.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:05 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
The OP is correct. In fact the closest "ancestor" that is even possible would be the Neanderthal, but recent studies show humans had no relations with them either.
Ah Eusebius . . . your lack of knowledge is so frustrating. If you are NOT black African or Sub-Saharan African you most likely have between 1-3% of Neanderthal DNA in your genome. Our ancestors definitely had relations with them.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:

God was no where in the study. As usual he was nowhere at all. The possibility of fish was in fact mentioned.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Ah Eusebius . . . your lack of knowledge is so frustrating. If you are NOT black African or Sub-Saharan African you most likely have between 1-3% of Neanderthal DNA in your genome. Our ancestors definitely had relations with them.
They did indeed. This accounts for some of the racial differences.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:22 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
I do, but I'm not telling. So do you when you suggest that their actions are 90% of the universe.
What's hers is hers and what's mine is most of hers.
I thought that was common knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality