Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:54 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
That's just what I try to do. Trim away the Christian blubber to get the meat of the Jesus story, and then trim back to the unyielding bone. That's my offer.

"while others mix cocktails of various hues, I offer pure spring water”.(J. Sibelius)

Pure spring water is a delusion by now...

Did you know that this Thread is Prophectic in nature?..To denie Prophets, saints, and Christ's coming in the flesh, or coming back in the flesh...is all biblically accounted for....So You fulfill part of the prophetic statement of causality to envoke the effect of Prophecy~....interesting as it may be.......shhhh don't tell anyone

Last edited by Sir Les; 10-25-2012 at 08:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 09:20 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Pure spring water is a delusion by now...

Did you know that this Thread is Prophectic in nature?..To denie Prophets, saints, and Christ's coming in the flesh, or coming back in the flesh...is all biblically accounted for....So You fulfill part of the prophetic statement of causality to envoke the effect of Prophecy~....interesting as it may be.......shhhh don't tell anyone
It is very interesting to see the similarity between prophetic claims and conspiracy theories. The more objections to the feasibility is made, the more the subject of the objection becomes part of the conspiracy theory -or prophecy.

The problem is that eventually the conspiracy theory expands so much that it becomes quite untenable. Prophecy also become so widely applied that it becomes a joke.

The one about Barcodes was a good one. C 34 with his prophecy of Chinese tank battalions rolling across Iraq was even better.

More and more, understanding of the Bible is going to reveal that, whatever it is, valid prophecy it ain't and no amount of claiming that the gradual shredding of the Bible's credibility as a reliable document is all part of the prophecy itself is going to roll that back.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:06 AM

Quote:
It is very interesting to see the similarity between prophetic claims and conspiracy theories. The more objections to the feasibility is made, the more the subject of the objection becomes part of the conspiracy theory -or prophecy.

The problem is that eventually the conspiracy theory expands so much that it becomes quite untenable. Prophecy also become so widely applied that it becomes a joke.

The one about Barcodes was a good one. C 34 with his prophecy of Chinese tank battalions rolling across Iraq was even better.

More and more, understanding of the Bible is going to reveal that, whatever it is, valid prophecy it ain't and no amount of claiming that the gradual shredding of the Bible's credibility as a reliable document is all part of the prophecy itself is going to roll that back.

That is not the right process of Prophecy...

When in science they perform experiements...serval times or methods...to achieve a said set result...in doing this they make 87% sucess rates in making a product...when this product is made...13% of it is rendered useless...
Now in the method...we do get results..and those results stand as then used..as drug or truth...
But the 13% still stands as a model truth that the method that makes the imperfection is inpart unreliable...Not 100% perfect.

So like prophecy...we can expect imperfection when using a method that is imperfect!...God said "XYZ"...HUMANS DO NOT FOLLOW = ERROR

Cause and effect will show those imperfections...continue to use the method of imperfection, and the numbers of imperfect things accumilates!...accedentals and collisions, and murphies Laws..oddities and Phenomina arise to express the error..or to correct it....in total summation how long has humanking been using IDOLS?...the imperfection....and how long has Human unkind been polluting the planet for Dollars?...again Imperfection states an accumilation of error or detramental or imperfection being done continually for a long time....out of a imperfect model of action or state of being...told not to do..

And knowing this error or imperfection is ...then Prophetic tendancies will arise...once the Imperfections are noted as a end result...continually!,,,Proves Truth to the word of God...True?

Look at the world now...is it as I said it would be by measuring the above ideas....Sure the world is now being polluted, which in turn pollutes everything..That includes You and Me and them.....is this tending and keeping things in Good stewardship, and or Doing good onto our neighbours?...to cause them (other living things) Fear, and death due to Poisoning and or just mindlessness in our moving through time..with said devices that kill mindlessly (Automobile and Planes/Jets, trains and other pleasure craft)...how blind we are to say we have rights to mindlessly Kill...
Do they account this as truth?...Kingdom against Kingdom...does not only mean Man against Man...or human against human...it means there are other Kingdoms on this planet...and we violate them....so they turn against us...with good reason!...we threaten them and their existance with mindless pollution and pesticides and or nuclear wastes and biohazardious matter...they should in turn do the same?..."Do onto others as you would have done onto You"....

Now that we broadened our minds to include what God made, in total accounting methods...we stand as One Race...not sevral...HUMAN...are we kind or unkind onto others not like US.. and there are others Jesus Pointed out ..Birds God Loves...for he created it/them all...and with word out of that creationalist hand book called the Genesis...God says to tend and keep the Garden well, and certain plants are In that creation...SO no Prohibition!...Just leave em be!!!....SO putting back what was taken..(In disobedance by Adam and Eve) ....SINLESSLY..(Justice for God)....should reverse the curse of Death...and leave it alone...Do as Jesus says "Give onto God, what belongs to God"...Something stolen in the beginning should be restored in the end.....in a sinless format....is all...no??, tend and keep the Garden well???....Be good to eachother...???..have they forgotten?...EDEN?...Yep! the industrial madness and ideas of wealth and IDOL have taken their hands away from DOING AS GOD SAID....wonder why?....and look the abomonations are in the churches, and houses of the Holy?....screwing the children more so?...how upsetting...But it is being done!...Prophecy!

Can Humans do this simple task?..Be Good?..No...by looking at the world order of things...I do not see it happening at all.

Why...because no matter what side of the fence you are on...taxation ties the hand to evil and sin...the IDOL OF MONEY now promotes it...and secures it..and is corrupted by it.....Prophecy!...Jesus said You are making a den of robbers theives Sinners and Evil doers"...So they made prisones and institutions......the imperfections are showing signs!...abomonations now dance, and desolation of the planet for Dollars are being done!!..and born under its control...$atan...Chaos! .Not only in the system...but in Nature.....interesting....So no matter what you delude to in regards to no Prophetic Prophecy......Plausability counts..even if it is 1%..and it is constantly made under the model?Idol told not to have......it has to be accounted as a resulting factor...which means it is in part True, and as long as error is in play..it will always be true...if it is a constant method USED that Creates It....Imperfection in everything will result in failure of the system...which is now showing sign to right it self under God.

Last edited by Sir Les; 10-27-2012 at 06:54 AM..

Old 10-27-2012, 11:58 AM

Well, that's what the thread is about -failed prophecy. It would be fair to give prophecies that panned out.

I'm afraid that I cannot accept prophecies that can be loosely applied, like weekly reports of an Assyrian invasion being applied to Iraq or Srilanka or something that can be applied retrospectively like the Jesus prophecies or the temple destruction, nor anything that cannot be checked. Apart from that, I'm all ears. Go for it.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Well, that's what the thread is about -failed prophecy. It would be fair to give prophecies that panned out.

I'm afraid that I cannot accept prophecies that can be loosely applied, like weekly reports of an Assyrian invasion being applied to Iraq or Srilanka or something that can be applied retrospectively like the Jesus prophecies or the temple destruction, nor anything that cannot be checked. Apart from that, I'm all ears. Go for it.
WTC 9/11 was the destruction of a temple Altar..Symbolocally the same thing..it was worshipped by some as the only means of control of the masses with a delusional LIE...IDOL....It was brought down in the span of one hour....read revelation of John 18:00-24...it is in line...it was done with agents of mayham and devices which pollute the planet...and it was those things which are detramental to the planet turned against the builders....woe to them who harm the earth....

So Prophecy is unfolding as it should...and nothing will change that, until they put down that idol, stop killing and polluting, start tending and keeping, giving and sharing farely and squarely to all living things....

Yep...that is the truth about it....although some will find reason to repute it, denie denie denie, mock, and say coinicidence....But like I said even if it is 1% continually accounted for...it is truth and holds reverance to show the model being used is imperfect!....They said change was coming...But all I see is more of the same old same old....more war, more taxes, higher prices to live in the system...and more woes and wrath on the doorstep.....nothing changed....wonder why?...Prophecy!

Old 10-28-2012, 05:39 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,699 times
Quote:
WTC 9/11 was the destruction of a temple Altar..Symbolocally the same thing..it was worshipped by some as the only means of control of the masses with a delusional LIE...IDOL....It was brought down in the span of one hour....read revelation of John 18:00-24...it is in line...it was done with agents of mayham and devices which pollute the planet...and it was those things which are detramental to the planet turned against the builders....woe to them who harm the earth....

So Prophecy is unfolding as it should...and nothing will change that, until they put down that idol, stop killing and polluting, start tending and keeping, giving and sharing farely and squarely to all living things....

Yep...that is the truth about it....although some will find reason to repute it, denie denie denie, mock, and say coinicidence....But like I said even if it is 1% continually accounted for...it is truth and holds reverance to show the model being used is imperfect!....They said change was coming...But all I see is more of the same old same old....more war, more taxes, higher prices to live in the system...and more woes and wrath on the doorstep.....nothing changed....wonder why?...Prophecy!
I guess you can blame Jesus for the MORE TAXES thing. After all, he did say, "render unto Caesar what is his".

Old 10-28-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:

No, that's just what I said I couldn't buy - taking some event like 9/11 and seeing as symbolically the fulfilling of a prophecy of the destruction of the temple altar, which I suppose is taken from Daniel.

Les; even if Daniel was prophecy rather than history of Antiochus Epihanes' efforts to suppress Judaism, it would have long since been fulfilled in the Destruction of the Herodian temple. That is not even a credible prophecy for today, let alone a failed one.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:21 AM

467 posts, read 665,049 times
The fact is, Jesus never really left. His work spread out over the whole world and has influenced billions of people. I know the scripture says he returns.... For the most part, it has already happened. Anyone with eyes to see can see this-- America is the promised land populated by a hundred million Christians; America is the prophecy fulfilled. We are still in what looks like the end times but in fact are actually in the New Age already under Saint Germain.

Entering the Age of Aquarius - Jesus Passes the Torch to Saint Germain

Old 10-29-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterkeaton View Post
I guess you can blame Jesus for the MORE TAXES thing. After all, he did say, "render unto Caesar what is his".

Yes...WHat belongs to Ceasar was the coin or money...Jesus did not hold or use..or have or want anything to do with...Thus he kicks it out of his fathers and his house....surely give it back and hold it no longer...is the moto being put forth...if you take all he did do...for free!

So blame not Jesus...as he said..it does not belong to him or God...as God never made it...if we seek out what God did make...in Genesis, it says nothing about banks, or economic systems, or falsely subjecting and judging values to things living....

Life is priceless...so..think along those lines...and maybe things will change?...well we need more than two..to make it so.

How can one give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar, what they do not have?..or want?....and if one has it give it back....simple enough, already said way back in time...and still people get it wrong!

Old 10-29-2012, 03:58 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,699 times
Quote:
Yes...WHat belongs to Ceasar was the coin or money...Jesus did not hold or use..or have or want anything to do with...Thus he kicks it out of his fathers and his house....surely give it back and hold it no longer...is the moto being put forth...if you take all he did do...for free!

So blame not Jesus...as he said..it does not belong to him or God...as God never made it...if we seek out what God did make...in Genesis, it says nothing about banks, or economic systems, or falsely subjecting and judging values to things living....

Life is priceless...so..think along those lines...and maybe things will change?...well we need more than two..to make it so.

How can one give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar, what they do not have?..or want?....and if one has it give it back....simple enough, already said way back in time...and still people get it wrong!

So, since Christians are to live a Christ-like existence and render unto Caesar what is his...this in turn tells the leaders that they can indeed raise taxes, the cost of living and the mere Christians plebs will have to dutifully go along with it. Oh, what intricate webs we weave! And since Rome put the bible that Christians read and believe in together....well, wasn't it just dandy of them to put that little verse in there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality