Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 08:02 PM

23,025 posts, read 34,421,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshhh View Post
I beleived once, didn't we just go over this?

If he really speaks to you, what does he say? Does he tell you about his day?
He comforts me, He tells me He loves me, He upholds me in times of trouble, I have peace in my heart because of Jesus. I tell Him about my day.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:10 PM

14,905 posts, read 17,208,148 times
Here is another revelation of satan's ultimate defeat:

'"Thou hast crowned Him (Jesus) with glory and honor and hast appointed Him over the works of Thy hands; Thou hast put all things in subjection under His feet." For in subjecting all things to Him, He hast left nothing that is not subject to Him. But now we do not see all things subject to Him." Hebrews 2:8. God bless.

Last edited by ShanaBrown; 10-19-2007 at 08:22 PM..

Old 10-19-2007, 08:11 PM

49 posts, read 91,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
He comforts me, He tells me He loves me, He upholds me in times of trouble, I have peace in my heart because of Jesus. I tell Him about my day.
You kidding, right? If not, you may want to check into one of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Here is another revelation of satan's ultimate defeat:

'"Thou hast crowned Him (Jesus) with glory and honor and hast appointed Him over the works of Thy hands; Thou hast put all things in subjection under His feet." For in subjecting all things to Him, He hast left nothing that is not subject to Him. But now we do not see all things subject to Him." Hebrews 2:8. God bless.
Again, your only quoting from the bible, not providing any actual evidence.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:17 PM

Hi Josh, my posts are not really directed to you seeing that you do not believe the scriptures. I am sharing in response to my post that satan is a tool in the hands of God who will ultimately be defeated (already defeated in actuality) and in response to ILoveNorthCarolina's post that he has already been defeated. Take care and God bless.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:19 PM

3,770 posts, read 10,585,591 times
Quote:
Jesus has already defeated satan and death at the cross.
I concur with your statement 100% ILNC and your subsequent posts on this thread.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Hi Josh, my posts are not really directed to you seeing that you do not believe the scriptures. I am sharing in response to my post that satan is a tool in the hands of God who will ultimately be defeated (already defeated in actuality) and in response to ILoveNorthCarolina's post that he has already been defeated. Take care and God bless.
Harry Potter is a book, and its not true, what makes your "scriptures" true? Just because you believe in something, does not make it true.

Not one person has provided me with anything to suggests jesus defeated satan already.

Neither of your ""scriptures" had anything to do with satan either..

You do realized you all sound crazy, right?

Old 10-19-2007, 08:29 PM

Here is another thing about satan, "For by(through) Him (Jesus) all things were created both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions, or rulers or authorities-all things have been created by (through) Him (Jesus) and for Him. (Jesus) (Colossians 1:16)

Old 10-19-2007, 08:30 PM

23,025 posts, read 34,421,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshhh View Post
Harry Potter is a book, and its not true, what makes your "scriptures" true? Just because you believe in something, does not make it true.

Not one person has provided me with anything to suggests jesus defeated satan already.

Neither of your ""scriptures" had anything to do with satan either..

You do realized you all sound crazy, right?
So be it, I'd rather be called crazy and go to Heaven to be with Jesus, than be what you would call sane

Old 10-19-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Here is another thing about satan, "For by(through) Him (Jesus) all things were created both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions, or rulers or authorities-all things have been created by (through) Him (Jesus) and for Him. (Jesus) (Colossians 1:16)
This scripture tells me right here that it doesn't matter what satan wants or what his goal is. He was created for Jesus too in accordance for what God planned for him. God knew what he (satan) would do in the beginning. God bless.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
So be it, I'd rather be called crazy and go to Heaven to be with Jesus, than be what you would call sane
What would you do if you die, and Jesus or Heaven does not exist, and you just wasted your entire life beleive what some book told you to believe?

I don't see how people can believe in something that has never been proven to be real, and is just a story in a book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality