Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 07:08 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,135,117 times

Advertisements

This is real scary stuff, it's happening now in our own country:
Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent! | The Minority Report Blog - Conservative News & Opinion

Old 04-29-2013, 07:13 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,998,702 times
Yes because it's a hate crime and they're opting to be silent so as to prevent people from amplifying the situation. I'm glad the media is actually utilizing their power responsibly because just because a muslim man beheads a christian doesn't mean they're all out to kill us and vice versa.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:22 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Why is this hate crime "a horror" (in the words of the article's author) but the many, many, many other hate crimes committed daily (against blacks, against women, against Jews, against the elderly) not "horrors"?

It's a hate crime and it should be punished like any other hate crime.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:57 PM

By the way, hate crimes against Muslims in the U.S. are again on on the rise. They had dipped a bit but rose by 50% once again during the last nearly twelve years of anti-Muslim hate crimes in the U.S. following 9/11.

So hopefully this thread isn't hinting at how persecuted and in danger Christians are, and/or how hateful and murderous Muslims in the U.S. are.

A hate crime is a hate crime and is, itself, hateful and should be punished to the full extent of the law. But if this is proof of Christian persecution, I might just be sick right here in my handbag.

I hope these people are punished for performing a hate crime. I don't see Xtianity as being in imminent country-wide danger so if that's the fear, you can probably relax.

Thank you for bringing us this news.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:57 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
This is real scary stuff, it's happening now in our own country:
Your heading said "Muslims". That's plural. There were two Muslims? This is a conspiracy? Muslims are out beheading Christians in New Jersey? Really?

ONE man has been arrested. He hasn't yet been tried. NO MOTIVE is known. But you have him tried and convicted and guilt of being a....... Muslim.

Thankfully the right-wing media and the bloggers you seem to rely on aren't in charge of the court system in this country. (Did you know that criminals behead their victims and bury their heads and hands separately so the victims won't be identified? I'm sure you'll come back and correct the record if it turns out that that's what happened. One non-right-wing source I read said the victims were shot first. Think that was worth mentioning in your rush to judgement? )

We're you a reporter for a legitimate news source you would be out looking for a new job after that headline. And for relying on a biased web site for your "facts".

Last edited by DewDropInn; 04-29-2013 at 08:07 PM..

Old 04-29-2013, 08:00 PM

58 posts, read 77,189 times
The fact remains that Islam is at war with Christians and the United States. Even if we choose to ignore what is happening. We must remove them from our country before it's too late.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:42 PM

Moderator cut: orphaned quote and response

. It will be considered murder and it will be tried.

What's with the Christian persecution complex I keep seeing? Transference, maybe? Because sweet googly moogly but if there's any one group that has victimized others throughout history and continues quite aggressively to attempt to continue to control others' decisions, actions and even beliefs...

I mean really.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 04-30-2013 at 08:10 AM..

Old 04-29-2013, 11:45 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,021,857 times
Apparently the story was not ignored by the mainstream media according to this web page it was reported by at least two mainstream news outlets. I would be disgusted if any person was murdered by beheading regardless of whether they are Christian or not. I do not trust NewMax as a reliable news source though. They are about as reliable as FOX News.
Two New Jersey Coptic Christians Beheaded -Truth!

Old 04-30-2013, 05:18 AM

1 posts, read 1,826 times
Religion of peace strikes back again and media stays silent. That perfectly fits the idealized picture of wellbeing that authorities impose us.
You say that a crime a muslim man doesn't mean they all want to kill us, but that's not the first time they committing such terrible crime within US and I'm sure not the last time, so it's just a matter of the time when the rest of these radicals animals will make their contribution to the case of fighting infidels and America – the worst enemy for EVERY muslim.
The fact is that islam is nontolerant religion of islamist radicals and case of endless brutality against the rest of sane world. And we are losing this war because government tells us to stay tolerant and don't tell us the truth about what muslims really are. And number of crimes committed by muslims is growing fast and soon they will slaughter us like cattle...
Stay tolerant and die.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:24 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Our own people kill more Americans EVERY YEAR than 9/11 + Iraq War + Afghanistan War put together in the last 12 YEARS. We have killed 168 000 Americans in that time. 17 of those crimes were committed by muslims (0.001%).

We, as a nation suffer some 14 000 murders every year, or 40 EVERY DAY so if the media, and the church is silent about something it is the fact that we have a serious problem with violence in general. People tend focus on the crimes committed by muslims, because they are the enemy of the state, but the truth is that the real problem is much bigger than that. The real problem is 40 murders per day by ordinary Americans. I often wonder about this when I watch Christian TV and they go on about muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality