Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 01:53 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,470,606 times

Advertisements

I wonder how true this is? The person in the video appears to be an American or Canadian (likely white from the sound of the voice) and reading the story of this former Buddhist monk.

The former Buddhist monks seems to have experienced hell and the path to heaven so vividly that he converted to Christianity. Supposedly seeing Sidhartha Buddha burn in hell along with other Buddhist monks.

If I live 58 more years on this earth--I'm 42 now--and receive mock or derision from agnostics and atheists over Christianity then that is a tiny price to pay, if I'll be in heaven for 60 trillion years living in a state of orgasm, peace, and tranquility while they burn in hell for 60 trillion years and longer (eternity) for their Judas money bag of "coolness" they received for a 70 or 80 years of partying on earth and being the "cool" peeps.

Everyone in hell hates each other and even wife and husband their children will all hate each other for eternity in hell. No love exists in hell. Just hate. Sorrow. Perpetual Remorse. And never ending torture. Those in heaven don't care about those damned to hell. Children in heaven don't care about their parents damned to hell.

Buddhist Monk Died and Saw the Hell (Heaven and Hell Visit True Real Story) - YouTube

Last edited by Supine; 09-30-2013 at 02:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2013, 02:00 PM

Nice guy priest feminist and all "cool" people loved, just a regular nice guy, almost goes to hell for eternity.

He claims.

Priest Has Near Death Experience And Almost Goes To Hell - YouTube

He has a longer interview on Mother Angelica. But that's too long for most people to watch. Makes you not care too much about people talking smack, since they're probably going to be burning and tortured and miserable in hell shortly.... for 900 trillion, zillion years and more. Lots of Americans I suspect. Would be funny if their Muslim jihadi (terrorist) foes are in heaven looking down on them smiling as they burn in hell.

Father Steven Scheier's Judgment Experience - YouTube

Old 09-30-2013, 02:02 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
<snip>No love exists in hell. Just hate. Sorrow. Perpetual Remorse. And never ending torture. Those in heaven don't care about those damned to hell. Children in heaven don't care about their parents damned to hell.

Why wouldn't they care? Doesn't that fly in the face of what Christians think their God is (love), who they think they are (reflections of the God who is love), and of what they believe heaven is supposed to be (the place where the God who is love reigns)?

Old 09-30-2013, 02:44 PM

3,859 posts, read 3,045,540 times
1. EVERY Buddhist monk, along with every other human being dies.
2. This Buddhist monk did NOT go to Hell and return.
3.NO human being, except for Jesus Christ, is raised from the dead.
4. That story is bogus nonsense.

Old 09-30-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Why wouldn't they care? Doesn't that fly in the face of what Christians think their God is (love), who they think they are (reflections of the God who is love), and of what they believe heaven is supposed to be (the place where the God who is love reigns)?
No. God is justice and mercy. God is love. But above all God is God.

All your earthly experiences with democracy, campaign commercials to brainwash people, and your idea of court system where a good defense lawyer with a good slick mouth on the law can talk his clients way out of a severe sentence, is not going to help you or anyone.

According to Michael Voris who has a degree in theology... those souls in heaven have their will united to God's.

So, when God says, "Depart from me you accursed into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels," as Jesus he would say, then those in heaven, even your children or your parents in heaven, will not care a drop for you, are their will will be united with God's you burn and are tortured in misery for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever..... infinity.

A Bishop in Hell - YouTube

Old 09-30-2013, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
I thought Jesus raised people from the dead?

You must be a Protestant? Because some know the Bible incredibly well... while others read their Bible all the time but strangely know the Bible verses and themes and "scenes" far less well than I do, and I rarely read the Bible. I pick it up and read a few pages every few years.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Actually, aside from Jesus raising someone from the dead it appears the New Testament provides the narrative and scene of the the Apostle Peter raising a woman from the dead.

Acts 9:36-42 NIV - In Joppa there was a disciple named - Bible Gateway

Quote:
36 In Joppa there was a disciple named Tabitha (in Greek her name is Dorcas); she was always doing good and helping the poor. 37 About that time she became sick and died, and her body was washed and placed in an upstairs room. 38 Lydda was near Joppa; so when the disciples heard that Peter was in Lydda, they sent two men...
Quote:
40 Peter sent them all out of the room; then he got down on his knees and prayed. Turning toward the dead woman, he said, “Tabitha, get up.” She opened her eyes, and seeing Peter she sat up. 41 He took her by the hand and helped her to her feet. Then he called for the believers, especially the widows, and presented her to them alive.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:10 PM

1,971 posts, read 1,934,965 times
NDEs are not evidence

Old 09-30-2013, 06:19 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,911,827 times
Default Phunny Stuff!

Quite so, Meester! It's always a NEAR death experience, not real and actual "death". No-one has EVER provided a believable proof of an afterlife, since no-one who comes back, so to speak, was actually dead in the first place. Medical science has shown us the huge errors in prematurely claiming someone is fully dead. Not even @ 24h!

Old 09-30-2013, 07:15 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,597,224 times
[quote=Supine;31616803]

If I live 58 more years on this earth--I'm 42 now--and receive mock or derision from agnostics and atheists over Christianity then that is a tiny price to pay, if I'll be in heaven for 60 trillion years living in a state of orgasm, peace, and tranquility while they burn in hell for 60 trillion years and longer (eternity) for their Judas money bag of "coolness" they received for a 70 or 80 years of partying on earth and being the "cool" peeps.

Everyone in hell hates each other and even wife and husband their children will all hate each other for eternity in hell. No love exists in hell. Just hate. Sorrow. Perpetual Remorse. And never ending torture. Those in heaven don't care about those damned to hell.

Are you sure they'll let you in? You sound like Satan's relative.

Well, I've always said if I see it I'll believe it. Guess you've supplied the evidence. I'm in!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality