Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2014, 05:50 PM

Location: Bible center, PO-Islampur, pin code-742304, MSD, W.B. India
26 posts, read 28,310 times

Advertisements

Sefali was the eldest girl in a artisan family. Parents adored her as beautiful. When she disdained household works they excused her. Her pride was constantly fuelled by people’s adoration. When she was married off she disdained work there annoying all. She quarreled with in laws constantly. Once her exasperated husband struck her. She promptly ran away to her parents and gave an exaggerated descriptions of tortures.

When her husband came to take her back they bound and beat him. His repeated entreaties failed. While she roamed, a married bus driver was infatuated and lived with her. She had a daughter by him. Her previous husband then married again.

But the bus driver’s infatuation soon wore off and he deserted her. She also deserted her child. Her parents having died now she lives on the streets being abused by all and abusing all in return. Though I give her food and shelter often, she abuses me too as that is her nature. But Christ tells me that I/we are no better as all have fallen from heaven committing similar sins. That cross is necessary to purify us from such sins. So I serve the poor and destitute suffering constant abuse, as all Heaven-aspiring people must do. I won’t trade that even with a throne, as that is regenerating me.

Mrigina was the daughter of a Muslim convert to Christianity. Her preacher father considered her very beautiful. So he excused her of all work. Under his adoration she became spoiled soon. She quarreled with all to have her own way. Her marriage also failed due to her haughtiness. Now demented she lives in brother’s house on drugs.

A family was much enraptured in false beauty of nature. So they constantly roamed enjoying such. In this way they neglected their duty to children and society. Latter exhausting their resources they lived a miserable life shunned by poor children and society.

Rajkumar was much enraptured in music from childhood. Even after marrying he often left his family for this, to fend for themselves. He joined immoral opera and musical bands, who paid little. Though his wife worked hard to rear up the family, his sons became dissolute like him. Girls were a little better as they tried to imitate mother. He died a wretched death. Now I am helping that family.

Actually aesthetics were formed in our mind when fell in this world from Heaven. Roaming over earth in spirit before entering human bodies we had to degrade our mind to get enjoyment in it as a substitute to higher enjoyments of Heaven. First we cultivated enjoyment in the so called beauties of nature---inhospitable mountains and peaks, jungles, rivers etc. Then we enraptured our minds to bodies of homo sapiens, especially in the bodily features of the ruling classes there. That enabled some of us to enter into their zygote. There we were enamored in the heart beat rhythm and blood murmurs of mother. These give rise to stupid infatuation in music. Whatever doesn’t integrate spiritually by spiritual love-exercise leads to disintegration of soul.

From generation to generation this cycle is repeated as every generation disintegrates to spiritual death as our bodies degenerate. Only saints clear themselves of these stupid infatuation bondage by spiritual love-cross. At first they divert that strong infatuations towards things representing Heavenly objects—icons, hymns, worshipping, churches etc. Then they rise higher over them directly to Heavenly entities-- Heavenly Father, Christ, saints etc. So they get worthy to re-enter Heaven. Only these Prodigal sons come back.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2014, 06:06 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Your subject lines are...mesmerizing....

Old 01-31-2014, 06:58 PM

11,270 posts, read 11,032,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Your subject lines are...mesmerizing....
What are those people called who narrarate the movie trailers as the highlights of the movie are being strung together? The subject line sounds like the beginning of one of those (spoken in a deep, foreboding voice). Sounds like an awesome movie I'd go check out!

Old 02-01-2014, 04:08 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
Jesus said from Luke 5:31-32...... ``They that are whole need not a physician, but they that are sick....I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance ``..... See just keep helping the people under your watch through Jesus and you will be in Jesus plan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality