Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2019, 04:30 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Yes I know i know that people who believe in God are not permitted to be nasty like the rest of the people.

But I have to meld with the mass mentality at some level.

And they are all mocking & giggling at people so I giggled back.

I didn't invent Hell. It's nothing to do with me.

I'm just being truthful amidst a pack of people who take pride in destroying people's faith in God.

I'm telling them that Hell is real & I laugh at the fact that they will be going there against their every word.

I would never let a person suffer personally.

But I laugh that their words are wrong & they will be going to hell after all, because God does exist as millions of people know that as a fact.

So I am laughing at the mockery sister. That's all.

God makes me stand on the edge of the lake of fire & watch women burning in agony.

I can remember them as clear as day & they never fade away. I didn't laugh at them. I felt sorry for them. I thought they were innocent but nothing I say matters at all. God will punish the sinners & that's just the way it is

And "NO" I am not Playing you. That's ridiculous. Absolutely absurd.
there is no literal hell where people are going to "rot" for the rest of eternity. only man is that sick, not god. god no sooner cares about me mocking it as i care about some posters here mocking me.

The best I will give you is there are volumes of the universe that have more of what we consider unhealthy emotions, thoughts, or actions. Those volumes are real enough and can be proven. its just no where near a hell thing a ma gig
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2019, 04:31 PM

22,177 posts, read 19,217,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
its not "angles" that are so offensive. Its the fact you guys don't align their properties/traits to nature that are the problem.

people see things all the time. many of what they see are ctual events. Its just that what they think they are is different than what they actually are.

example. My brother and I saw four lights that didn't move in the sky during a cloudy day. they stood there for like 3 minutes not moving until we turned and couldn't see they any more. they weren't like anything I know about human ability to fly. they were UFO"s. I know what I saw, they were real.

'cept for one small problem. they were landing at philly international airport. The cloudy day made it look like something completely different. The event happened but it wasn't what some would think.

Your god is the same thing. Its not nothing, its something. all the science points to it. thats why some people don't like using science. Its just not that god thingie some speak of and its no less wonderful because of it.
and angels are wonderful and helpful and loving whether you ever acknowledge them or not, whether you ever interact with them or not.

Humans have a multi dimensional aspect that at this point in time science does not have the capability to address. One day it will, we are getting there. However regardless of the current scope of science, human beings are still able to effectively access and utilize our multi dimensional aspects. For instance, prayer and interacting with angels.

Its like a car. you don't have to know how a car works, to get in and drive it and use it effectively.
most drivers don't know what a crank shaft, hydraulic booster, exhaust manifold, or pressure differential valve are, or what they do.
nor is it ever necessary to know any of that, for a person to successfully drive a car and benefit from its use.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 10-28-2019 at 04:50 PM..

Old 10-28-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
and angels are wonderful and helpful and loving whether you acknowledge them or not.
that is not a reason to say they exist outside of your brain. that line of logic is why we are in this mess. we have people on your side and mine that use this very tactic to deceive people.

Intentional or not, its what happening and us in the middle get screwed. there is something more and thats the best we can do. But when that something is classified as angles it ruins the whole lot of logic.

Old 10-28-2019, 04:36 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,149 times
Quote:
there is no literal hell where people are going to "rot" for the rest of eternity.
Yes my fine fellow. Hell is real. I have been there many times. You are wrong.

Old 10-28-2019, 04:39 PM

50,807 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Have you read any of Lorna Byrne's books? She is an Irish woman who has seen angels since she was born. Yes, people do have visits from angels and yes on a daily basis. Her books are international best sellers, selling millions of copies, translated into 30 languages, and sold in 50 countries. She advocates for peace and the rights of children world wide and people queue up for her books and speaking appearances.

You may not understand or appreciate the power of prayer to effect positive change in the world, but millions of people do, and we put it to good use on a daily basis.

"CBS news reports in 2011 that an AP poll shows 77 % of adults believe angels are real. And belief in angels is fairly widespread even among the less religious. More than 40% those who never attend religious services believe in angels. This finding mirrors a 2006 AP-AOL poll, which found 81% believed in angels."

so no, not hyperbole. reality.
Population of USA is 325.72 million (in 2017); 77% of that population = 250.8 million people in just the USA who believe in angels. So yes, millions of people.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-ne...eve-in-angels/
Now you're trying to extrapolate that because millions of people believe in angels, that that means that millions people have personally experienced angels. Sorry. If you've got proof that millions have actually experienced angels, let me know.

Old 10-28-2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Yes my fine fellow. Hell is real. I have been there many times. You are wrong.
really? how many times you been married?

Old 10-28-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
really? how many times you been married?
God gave me one of His Daughters to marry. He took us to Heaven & a marriage ceremony was held for us. She visits me from Heaven very often. So I am married & will always remain so.

Old 10-28-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
God gave me one of His Daughters to marry. He took us to Heaven & a marriage ceremony was held for us. She visits me from Heaven very often. So I am married & will always remain so.
literally? a heaven that I learned about?

or is what i call earth your heaven?

Old 10-28-2019, 05:20 PM

Earth is a level of Hell my fine fellow. God calls it a shelf in Hell.
Heaven is an infinitely better realm that is all around us on a higher wavelength.

Old 10-28-2019, 06:24 PM

22,177 posts, read 19,217,049 times
Quote:
that is not a reason to say they exist outside of your brain. that line of logic is why we are in this mess. we have people on your side and mine that use this very tactic to deceive people.

Intentional or not, its what happening and us in the middle get screwed. there is something more and thats the best we can do. But when that something is classified as angles it ruins the whole lot of logic.
I don't find it logical or rational at all to call it "a mess" and "deceptive" and "people get screwed"
when people engage in interactions that are wonderful, loving, kind, and helpful.

you seem focused on "where they exist"
well, where do wonderful, loving, kind, and helpful exist?

Also, people can and do drive a car just fine without knowing where the crank shaft, hydraulic booster, exhaust manifold, or pressure differential valve exist.

you sound agitated by the name. "something more" is OK with you but "angel" is not? if I understand the post correctly. What difference does it make what it is called. a car can be called an automobile or a sedan or a vehicle or something with more wheels. it drives the same no matter what you call it. for me, it is not rational or logical to say it must only be called a car.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 10-28-2019 at 06:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality