Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 06:19 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezlie View Post
I'm sure most of us have given a thought or two to this.

What kind of service, if any, do you want when you pass away? Do you want 'the works' to be administered at your place of worship and then a procession to the cemetary accompanied by your dear friends and relations? Do you prefer something a little more modest administered by your clergy? Or would you prefer none of the above and just an expeditious arrangement where survivors can do whatever they want in memory of your life and relationship to them? Maybe you have some other thoughts?
told my kids do it as cheap and legally as possible for you to have closure. I thought being flushed down a toilet would help people to have closure. My wife says that's sick in the head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2014, 06:22 AM

2,827 posts, read 4,341,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
told my kids do it as cheap and legally as possible for you to have closure. I thought being flushed down a toilet would help people to have closure. My wife says that's sick in the head.
LOL!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality