Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2015, 06:53 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,287 times

Advertisements

Well if Pope Francis is either the last Pope as Thomas Horn and
Chris Putman imply than perhaps Saint Malachy's prophecy just might be suggesting at least the ushering in of Tribulation?
Let's for the sake of good folks who are not christian fyi the end of earth won't happen until long after the 1000 year reign on
earth by Jesus. We are not focusing on the apocalypse but the 7 year Tribulation set asside for lukewarm believers, unbelievers whether Jew or Gentile ( Judgment on Israel but gentiles ride along . The lukrwarm will warm up and be ratured at 3.5 years apparently. Anyway, that ol' Trib will do away with the Papacy, Presidency, Congress,Senate, Supreme Court, School, Economy, Walmart, Starbucks and finally Hollywood ( God is good all the
time!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 06:57 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,192,123 times
I'm quite certain Frances will not be the last pope. I hope I'm wrong....I'd love to see Jesus return in my lifetime, but I think people place too much stock in silly "prophecies and signs".

Old 02-15-2015, 10:19 PM

Yeah I'm not Catholic ,but many evangelicals have spent years
dissecting Malachy's prophecy and its absolutely astonishing
that hundreds of years ago he named every Pope topping it off
with Benedicts early exit! Most Catholics haven't a clue what
I'm referring to as they are biblically, prophetically out of the
loop ( in fairness with rare individual exceptions ) Add my
evangelicals also but alas just love'em anyway!

Last edited by openmike; 02-15-2015 at 11:04 PM..

Old 02-15-2015, 11:38 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,791,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Well if Pope Francis is either the last Pope as Thomas Horn and
Chris Putman imply than perhaps Saint Malachy's prophecy just might be suggesting at least the ushering in of Tribulation?
Let's for the sake of good folks who are not christian fyi the end of earth won't happen until long after the 1000 year reign on
earth by Jesus. We are not focusing on the apocalypse but the 7 year Tribulation set asside for lukewarm believers, unbelievers whether Jew or Gentile ( Judgment on Israel but gentiles ride along . The lukrwarm will warm up and be ratured at 3.5 years apparently. Anyway, that ol' Trib will do away with the Papacy, Presidency, Congress,Senate, Supreme Court, School, Economy, Walmart, Starbucks and finally Hollywood ( God is good all the
time!)
I've been hearing this "last pope" nonsense since the reign of Paul the 6th. When was that? The seventies?

Things will end when they end. Meantime I have a running bet - the sun will rise tomorrow. And tomorrow. And tomorrow ... for a VERY long time. Any takers?

Old 02-15-2015, 11:54 PM

Good point its just that Pope Francis and Rome may usher in
anti christ in that now the Vatican may finance the next temple
in Israel! There is something brewing and a hidden agenda
difficult to dicipher yet.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:07 AM

Good point Chuck but it also can give us an insight when combined with Shemitah, Harbinger and Blood Moons that we
are closing in on at the very least Tribulation. The dude has real
documentation, witnesses and undenialble prophecy I'm not
a big fan of Catholicism it crazy they have any link to prophecy Malachy is their recovery from detouring from christianty in around 325 AD.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:06 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,705,895 times
People have used superstition to seek to drive things the way they wish since time immemorial. That will probably never change.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:21 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
While I yearn for the catholic church to become a minor cult without credit or authority, that is unlikely to happen. Just look at loopy cults like Scientology and the Moonies. They have a lot of cash, political clout and thousands of members, if not a million or so.

As for the business of looking for the end of the catholic church because of the End times, that is yet another end of world prediction and I will stick my neck out on the basis of past experience and present reasoning and say that it will not happen. I am making a prediction.

What was the date again? I'll mark it on my calendar as yet another end of world predictor who will be a laughing stock when they turn out to be deluded. I will predict it.

Old 02-17-2015, 12:16 AM

Nothing really "ends" until sometime after Jesus' 1000 year reign so the very statement associated with the last Pope which deals Fransis or his midterm replacement that will involve the 7 year Tribulation appartently or Rome being a factor without him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality