Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2015, 05:05 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,269,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
You were not mistreated. You poor, poor thing. All that time clutching your pearls demanding I recant your horrible words. ahahahahahahah

Sadly, homosexuals didn't learn a darn thing from what the Nazis did to them. I have no doubt in my mind ......

These are your words, and now you wish to claim victim. I do not think I will let you do that. You have shown yourself. Who's messenger are you again? Certainly not God's.

Your message is offensive to God. You do not believe what you said is offensive? You continue to show your core. You are committing libel.

You will never hold a moral high ground. I will keep reminding you of your offensive statements about homosexuals not learning their lessons from the Nazi's.
I will once again call you a liar based on the statements you made regarding me. You have flat-out lied about what I said. I never said that homosexuals did not learn from their "death camp lessons".
Quote:
I will not allow you to step back from them. You might think of recanting your statements, but you prefer to rationalize them. You are offending God. I do not need to prove anything to you.

My message? By stating that someone did not learn by being treated horribly that persecution is bad? That they are now persecuting others? You think God has a problem with me calling someone a hypocrite?

Last edited by Vizio; 05-06-2015 at 05:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 05:35 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,639,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I will once again call you a liar. I never said that homosexuals did not learn from their "death camp lessons".

My message? By stating that someone did not learn by being treated horribly that persecution is bad? That they are now persecuting others? You think God has a problem with me calling someone a hypocrite?

You are now denying your own words? I do not lie. I own every word I write. Alas, truth is not your strong suit.

Your words are here for all to see. You now wish to make your words my problem. I will not allow it. I will continue to remind you how offensive you are to God. You are not a messenger of God.

"Sadly, homosexuals didn't learn a darn thing from what the Nazis did to them. "

These are your words. Now you wish to deny them. Your message is offensive to God. You are not a messenger of God. Truth is in short supply for you. All it takes is a few key strokes to find your post.

You do not hold a moral high ground. Your offensive comments show your core. All of your ranting, and raving does not change the truth of your statement.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:39 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,269,844 times
Quote:
You are notw denying your own words? I do not lie. I own every word I write. Alas, truth is not your strong suit.
Sorry. You said that I claimed they didn't learn from the "death camps". I never said that. I denied that when you claimed it, because it was a lie. You flat-out lied about what I said.
Quote:
Your words are here for all to see. You now wish to make your words my problem. I will not allow it. I will continue to remind you how offensive you are to God. You are not a messenger of God.
"Sadly, homosexuals didn't learn a darn thing from what the Nazis did to them. "
I will stand by that statement. They did not learn a thing regarding persecution because they are now persecuting Christians.
Quote:
These are your words. Now you wish to deny them. Your message is offensive to God. You are not a messenger of God. Truth is in short supply for you. All it takes is a few key strokes to find your post.

You do not hold a moral high ground. Your offensive comments show your core. All of your ranting, and raving does not change the truth of your statement.
I'm sorry if you're offended at me calling someone a hypocrite.

Once again, you are the one claiming to be speaking for God. When I asked you where you got the message you have failed to provide a source.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Sorry. You said that I claimed they didn't learn from the "death camps". I never said that. I categorically denied that when you claimed it, because it was a lie. You flat-out lied about what I said.

I will stand by that statement. They did not learn a thing regarding persecution because they are now persecuting Christians.

I'm sorry if you're offended at me calling someone a hypocrite.

Once again, you are the one claiming to be speaking for God. When I asked you where you got the message you have failed to provide a source.
Once again you are attempting to equivocate your offensive statement about homosexuals and Nazi death camp.

"Sadly, homosexuals didn't learn a darn thing from what the Nazis did to them."

I do not lie. These are your words. You will never have a moral high ground. I will keep reminding you of your words which you stand by. You continue to show your core.

Your words are here for all to see the truth of it. Just a few key strokes.

I do not need to prove anything to you. I do not have to source anything for you. You cannot even admit the truth of your own words, and you now want proof about God. ahahahahahaha. No.

You have been hoisted on your own petard.

Old 05-06-2015, 07:55 PM

22,840 posts, read 19,449,126 times
Quote:
i think this post gets rep on literary merit, thank you for raising the bar on articulate expression

(I have no idea what this thread is about, I have not read or followed the posts, I just applaud when someone can work this sentence into the conversation)

carry on

Old 05-06-2015, 08:03 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,316,763 times
Quote:

Gays are not "persecuting" Christians. Gays are gaining their rights as citizens of this country.

Thousands of innocent gays were slaughtered in the death camps. Claiming Christians are being "persecuted" by gays is ludicrous. An attempt to compare the two is startlingly obnoxious. It is offensive. It is egotistical.

What did gays learn in the death camps? They learned they could be murdered for being gay. Matthew Shepard learned it as well.

NO
H8

Last edited by DewDropInn; 05-06-2015 at 08:11 PM..

Old 05-06-2015, 08:25 PM

64,116 posts, read 40,420,114 times
Quote:
Once again you are attempting to equivocate your offensive statement about homosexuals and Nazi death camp.
"Sadly, homosexuals didn't learn a darn thing from what the Nazis did to them."
I do not lie. These are your words. You will never have a moral high ground. I will keep reminding you of your words which you stand by. You continue to show your core.
Your words are here for all to see the truth of it. Just a few key strokes.
I do not need to prove anything to you. I do not have to source anything for you. You cannot even admit the truth of your own words, and you now want proof about God. ahahahahahaha. No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Gays are not "persecuting" Christians. Gays are gaining their rights as citizens of this country.
Thousands of innocent gays were slaughtered in the death camps. Claiming Christians are being "persecuted" by gays is ludicrous. An attempt to compare the two is startlingly obnoxious. It is offensive. It is egotistical.
What did gays learn in the death camps? They learned they could be murdered for being gay. Matthew Shepard learned it as well.
NO
H8
Vizio's comparison is pure evil masquerading as righteousness. Apologetics for bigotry are always evil no matter WHAT the underlying motive is. There is no agape love in such people . . . only hate and self-righteousness writ large. There is no way God is pleased with their hatred and bigotry.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:03 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,318,758 times
Viz, you lose.

Again/still.

And always.

Why?

Because you and your god are both mean-spirited and narrow-minded.

And any real God is anything but.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:57 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,667,444 times
Quote:
The trinity puts too many layers to God. Priests, and ministers, and preachers give more layers. It is hubris to believe the little people cannot do this for themselves, and yet another layer is formed. When people are made to feel inadequate, it is the recipe for a cult. This is dangerous.

It starts with the Trinity, and many are leaving it behind, and getting to the good parts. Helping the sick, the hungry, and the disenfranchised while leaving behind discrimination.
when these leave we won't be human anymore. Thats a good thing in many ways to me.

1) sick
2) disenfranchise
3) leave discrimination behind.

how to they relate to each other?
how do they relate to events around them?
How do we teach to these great notions you have here?

Hmmm, triangle like? Geometric shapes actually help us decipher the events around us. They can help us introduce a quantitative component thus anchoring qualitative notions in the real world I think. So leaving "math" behind for "feelings" isn't the best road to travel. The metaphor of a triangle is ok, not great but ok, in the end.

People (like literalists) turning metaphors into actual events is the problem. A big problem ... B-I-G ... big problem.

Old 05-07-2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
when these leave we won't be human anymore. Thats a good thing in many ways to me.

1) sick
2) disenfranchise
3) leave discrimination behind.

how to they relate to each other?
how do they relate to events around them?
How do we teach to these great notions you have here?

Hmmm, triangle like? Geometric shapes actually help us decipher the events around us. They can help us introduce a quantitative component thus anchoring qualitative notions in the real world I think. So leaving "math" behind for "feelings" isn't the best road to travel. The metaphor of a triangle is ok, not great but ok, in the end.

People (like literalists) turning metaphors into actual events is the problem. A big problem ... B-I-G ... big problem.

Think circles for human interactions. Edges for math. Nothing is left behind. Your triangle metaphor is not the best shape. Great for math, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality