Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2016, 07:25 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
"no one really cares". ?

This says different.
Attachment 171589
LOL the number of reads on a public forum is not indicative of anyone "caring".

It's a public forum...people are simply going to read posts.

If anyone cared about your message then you would find this thread full of interesting discussions and inquiry about your post...that's not what you find is it? That should be your first clue.

Old 06-25-2016, 08:03 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
You can track your stats of how many people look at your posts ? No kidding ? Does anyone actually care how many other people read them?

Old 06-25-2016, 11:02 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I think that's the first time I have ever seen a poster here have to use the words

" I'm not crazy ".

It reminds me of Robert Tilton and him screaming in the middle of a rant about midgets " I'm not making this up!" .
LOL!

..and these people are allowed to vote!

Old 06-30-2016, 07:10 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,553 times
Default Assorted Information

I've spoken of the "turtledove" lock in the past.
How it is a lock, that unlocks twice at the same time (a Siamese birth like event).
I've spoken of how it has 3 tumblers.
1 tumbler is the location of a Cave in Questenberg, Germany.
1 tumbler is the location of the real Spear of Destiny.
1 tumbler is the location of Noah's Ark.

Regarding again the "Siamese" twin birth "event... It is the moment God gives 2 K/kings the freedom to take action.
1 King ( Jesus ) God's only Son) will come "like a thief in the night" claiming what belongs to Him (those who die from the vaccine (the mark of the beast 666 (put 3 6's in a circle and you got the symbol for a vaccine), the "few".

1 king will be lucifer. The man the 12 men will murder to allow lucifer to enter that body and be crowned king of this world (the antichrist). The REASON the 12 men do this is because they believe there will be 3 different things that will happen. 1 a messiah. 2 financial freedom and 3 cure of all diseases.
I'm going to tell you more information about each of those 3 items.

1 The "messiah" is the antichrist. he is 6'2in. and has green eyes. his last name is Quesenberry. he is a Christian and comes from the bloodline of Jesus. When those 12 men kill him 1 day, he will become the antichrist on the 3rd day of his death. Inside his body will be lucifer and this world will crown him king.

2. "financial freedom". I'm going to tell you how to make Gold.

The Khufu Pyramid is actually a giant replica of what the real "Philosophers Stone" is.
You make a model specifically like the pyramid. One, that will be about as tall as your knee if you were sitting on the ground with your butt. You make sure that there are the holes on each side of the pyramid and you need to make a capstone on top, that can be removed to blow air down through it. When you have this model completed, you should be able to do this....
Take the pyramid and place it on the ground. Under it, make a small pit, to where the "princes chamber is", and place a heat source there with a container, so that "contents" can fall down into it, from the top of the pyramid. Now with the "pyramid" on the ground about the heat source with a container, that contains lead ready to be melted... sit up close to it (make sure the pyramid is turned correctly toward "orions belt".... on each side of the pyramid there is a hole. Down one hole you will add blood and down the other hole you will add water. On top you will remove the capstone and blow air from your lungs down through the center of the pyramid... thus pushing the blood and water down into the princes chamber where the lead is melted and waiting for the above contents to mix with it. So your sitting up next to the pyramid on your butt with your knees up beside it with the capstone off blowing your air down through it forcing the mixing of the blood and water into the princes chamber mixing with the lead.
How long in the heat? sorry I don't know.. but that is the jest of "how to make Gold", using the "philosophers stone".

3 the Cure for all diseases. This will happen in Chromosome 7 lamb1. To do this you must "crucify" lamb1 the same 3 spots, that Jesus was crucified. He was struck in the eye. His Side and His rectum. That would be once at each end of the cell and once in the middle. When properly done, lamb1 will die and regenerate 3 days later, thus given the appearance of something wonderful (but remember what I said about the "pain").

The above is what the 12 men are hoping for, but all 3 are a reflection of God's truths and these men will find there king is the father of all lies... there financial freedom will end in the collapse of the Global Market and the vaccine ... your going to wish the mountains to fall on you.

So where we at concerning a time line? You should watch for the Chalice to turn upside down. It will do so at 10 o'clock.

Please listen to me. You can't make up sh*t like this. What I've told you is coming and you need to be ready for it...please.

Old 07-03-2016, 01:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqz8JF0iogw

I told you of these things to come before they were posted on youtube.

~ you should listen.

Old 07-03-2016, 05:25 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:

I told you of these things to come before they were posted on youtube.

~ you should listen.
What doomsday cult do you belong to?

The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience and an internet hoax by astronomers and planetary scientists.

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later postponed) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Never mind, I found it.... ZetaTalk is an apocalyptic alien-contactee cult started in the mid-1990s by free-range nutbar Nancy Lieder. Nancy claims to be in telepathic communication with grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli, and publishes the communiques on her website of the same name. ZetaTalk has been one of the most endearingly crazy cults on the Internet for some time, though its membership has declined somewhat in recent years. ZetaTalk - RationalWiki

ZetaTalk You actually believe this nonsense?

Last edited by sanspeur; 07-03-2016 at 05:37 PM..

Old 07-03-2016, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
What doomsday cult do you belong to?

The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience and an internet hoax by astronomers and planetary scientists.

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later postponed) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Never mind, I found it.... ZetaTalk is an apocalyptic alien-contactee cult started in the mid-1990s by free-range nutbar Nancy Lieder. Nancy claims to be in telepathic communication with grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli, and publishes the communiques on her website of the same name. ZetaTalk has been one of the most endearingly crazy cults on the Internet for some time, though its membership has declined somewhat in recent years. ZetaTalk - RationalWiki

ZetaTalk You actually believe this nonsense?

Don't belong to any cult and never have pushed any particular religion.

Only have repeated what I've learned- you should listen.

Old 07-03-2016, 09:05 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
Don't belong to any cult and never have pushed any particular religion.

Only have repeated what I've learned- you should listen.

I say this not to be mean , nor to make fun of you . I say this sincerely from reading you in this thread , hoping that there is some part of you that will recognize and get what I am saying and seriously consider it instead of considering it an attack upon you .

You need to seek mental health help. Find a psychiatrist or something . Your behavior is not normal , and you need to figure out what's going on .

Good luck , and again, I am not trying to demean you here .

Old 07-04-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I say this not to be mean , nor to make fun of you . I say this sincerely from reading you in this thread , hoping that there is some part of you that will recognize and get what I am saying and seriously consider it instead of considering it an attack upon you .

You need to seek mental health help. Find a psychiatrist or something . Your behavior is not normal , and you need to figure out what's going on .

Good luck , and again, I am not trying to demean you here .
I've contemplated, that many times. Each time my thoughts end with 'but what about what you found?

You guys haven't been doing this since Nov. 04.
You guys haven't seen and observed all I have.
You guys don't wear my shoes.

Unfortunately all you have is what I say and attempt to show you.

I never asked for this nor did I go searching for it... until I picked up that dam book.. none of this existed for me .. except I was already a Christian ~ you can blame the 12 for this, not me (though I've always believed in the end ~ we do it to ourselves and sure enough by the actions of the 12 they have started something that will end with this worlds death).

You think I don't search for other answers? Your wrong. I do. Still every day I do, yet each time it ends with 'but what about what you found?

~ are you all so dense, that you haven't figured out something yet?

You must listen now to me. Later will be to late.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:12 PM

All of you who are posting threads demeaning God, ignoring God, lying about God, etc, etc... .

~your going to regret it. I'm begging you to stop. He's real and He's closer to you then you are to the top of Mount Everest.

~please stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality