Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 05:22 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,268,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Have you looked at the video in the beginning of the thread?
Of course...how do you think it was moved from the Space forum to the Religious forum!

Old 05-13-2016, 05:44 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,173,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Of course...how do you think it was moved from the Space forum to the Religious forum!
So what you've been doing then is goading a response from me with the hopes of ??- deleting my thread?

You're a prime example of why others don't join forums like these.

I told the truth of what I found and it's as plain as the nose on your face and you will stand on it, walk on it (TRUTH) ..till you die- FACT- regardless what you speak. - you remember that.

That video is real. It's contents contain the story of Creation and its ending is coming.

You really should read and remember.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:52 PM

11,037 posts, read 5,997,575 times
Quote:
So what you've been doing then is goading a response from me with the hopes of ??- deleting my thread?

I told the truth of what I found and it's as plain as the nose on your face and you will stand on it, walk on it (TRUTH) ..till you die- FACT- regardless what you speak. - you remember that.

That video is real. It's contents contain the story of Creation and its ending is coming.

You really should read and remember.
Why would that particular video be the 'truth' and not some other video?

Old 05-13-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
No I just like to see posts in their appropriate place in a forum. Your initial post did not belong in the Space forum. Make of it what you want but at least learn how to post in the appropriate forum. I take science seriously and don't want it polluted or dumbed down by posters like you.
Quote:
Speak for yourself.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Why would that particular video be the 'truth' and not some other video?
NO OTHER VIDEO contains the EARTH with a complete Story of Creation being shown on the Planet. With Credentials like that (The Earth)... what words do you think you can use to stand against that?

~hint. ..NOTHING.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
NO OTHER VIDEO contains the EARTH with a complete Story of Creation being shown on the Planet. With Credentials like that (The Earth)... what words do you think you can use to stand against that?
Do you really wonder why it was moved out of the Space forum?

Old 05-13-2016, 06:02 PM

What I've wondered the most since being here is. What is it you make yourself think to not believe your own eyes
concerning the video?

Old 05-13-2016, 06:17 PM

Quote:
What I've wondered the most since being here is. What is it you make yourself think to not believe your own eyes
concerning the video?
Intellect

Old 05-13-2016, 06:30 PM

Have a good evening.

~later

Old 05-14-2016, 03:31 PM

Here's another one for you!

Three Minutes before Midnight: An Interview with Lawrence Krauss about the Future of Humanity

Quote:
...faith and revelation are never good bases for truth claims about the past, present, or future of the Universe.
Quote:
In contrast, the declarations of possible doom made by contemporary scientists are based not on faith and revelation but evidence and reason: our very best, albeit fallible, guides to truth. Even the more speculative risks that have been discussed—such as the possibility of a mean-spirited superintelligence dismantling the biosphere or humanity living in a supercomputer simulation that gets shut down—involve ideas that are constrained by what current science tells us is possible and what current social and technological trends suggest is probable. As the great Scottish philosopher David Hume might say if he were to join the conversation at this point: it’s not that wise people are never afraid; it’s that they proportion their fears to the best available evidence, considered as a whole. This is precisely what scientists and philosophers today are doing, and it’s why their claims ought to be heeded while those of religious prophets should be dismissed as unfounded nonsense.

Last edited by Matadora; 05-14-2016 at 04:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality