Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 05:37 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times

Advertisements

Eclipse thoughts?

Now I'm concerned that one cloud can obscure the whole thing for people who
have made so much effort. Aw..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 05:40 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,821,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Eclipse thoughts?

Now I'm concerned that one cloud can obscure the whole thing for people who
have made so much effort. Aw..
A better one is scheduled for April 8, 2024. My house will be in the totality path and will last twice as long.

Old 08-19-2017, 11:36 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
What you'll be seeing, is a woman (soul/moon) clothed with the sun (Spirit). The suns rays around her, are like the points of a crown, ie. the woman is "crowning", giving birth to a Son, the Head is beginning to show.

The Head was birthed 2000 years/2 days ago, and it's taken 2 days for the feet to support the Head to be "birthed" out from under the covering of the mother (those that don't come out are stillborn). Blessed are the feet of those that stand upon Mt. Zion. Tell Herod that fox, that today (1000 years) and tomorrow (1000 years), I will do cures and cast out devils, but the 3rd day I will be perfected/completed. Peace

Old 08-19-2017, 02:00 PM

11,103 posts, read 7,164,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
What you'll be seeing, is a woman (soul/moon) clothed with the sun (Spirit). The suns rays around her, are like the points of a crown, ie. the woman is "crowning", giving birth to a Son, the Head is beginning to show.

The Head was birthed 2000 years/2 days ago, and it's taken 2 days for the feet to support the Head to be "birthed" out from under the covering of the mother (those that don't come out are stillborn). Blessed are the feet of those that stand upon Mt. Zion. Tell Herod that fox, that today (1000 years) and tomorrow (1000 years), I will do cures and cast out devils, but the 3rd day I will be perfected/completed. Peace
That's deep. Not sure what you're trying to say there. We're supposed to be talking about the eclipse.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:22 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,538,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
Could an eclipse be a sign of things to come?
It could wreak temporary havoc with power grids heavily reliant on solar power, and you might need a new cell phone if you point the camera directly at the sun. Otherwise, it's gonna be AMAZING!

Unless it's too cloudy, although there's still be some amazing stuff going on, like the wall of darkness. I'll be partying with my atheist, heathen friends no matter what.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:28 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,538,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
There is more to life than just the rationalist,literal,reason/logic based masculine understanding of everything, we are entitled to have a feminine intuitive,symbolic,spiritual point of view too.
But facts are facts, and the fact is that the sun and moon will line up with the earth for a while on Monday. I expect it to be awesome, the way seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time is awesome, but it's not magical.

Old 08-19-2017, 03:19 PM

Ok, this is what I think of the eclipse:

This is the Grand Canyon in the sky;
This is the point you can look at and it
has the ability to transport you into timelessness.
It has the ability for those special souls to lift
them out of their mundane vision that only reaches to
a twinkling light planted in black and light years away to a place
that has no distance, a place vertically transcendent...that can be reached in
a twinkle of an eye.
This place is ancient...this place is where we were birthed...this place is millions
of years old...where we were free and danced with wonder and joy aware of our Home and
our beginning.
A place we can go to inside in deep meditation...
and now it is a catalyst for those lucky and lazy ones that have a bit of an inkling
that this place is but a part of a great Hologram of Creation..and a hand has reached
into the fish tank from 'somewhere'....saying,
''Yes, use this to transcend your ordinary mundane thoughts of who you are or anything else."

Old 08-19-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
I expect it to be awesome, the way seeing the Grand Canyon
for the first time is awesome, but it's not magical.
Wait a minute...I wrote the post before this
before I saw this...cyrano...we have a link!
I often write something and then back track to not be influenced in my response to the op.

Cool, huh?

Old 08-19-2017, 03:41 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
That's deep. Not sure what you're trying to say there. We're supposed to be talking about the eclipse.

Yeah, and He did say there would be signs in the heavens before His return, right? Well, a sign points to something. I just shared what it points to. Peace

Old 08-19-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
There is more to life than just the rationalist,literal,reason/logic based masculine understanding of everything, we are entitled to have a feminine intuitive,symbolic,spiritual point of view too.
To see all the spiritual/symbolic implications of the eclipse when it happens you can visit...
You tellem, girlfriend!

(See, i go backwards when I read pages...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality