Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 12:34 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,465,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Hahahaha...Yea, whatever...

Think about it. I have my suspicions that modern day Haitians are descendants of the Levites. It would explain why voodoo is popular there. Somewhere along the way they "forgot" their history, and the rituals of the Levites were transformed into polytheism. It would also explain why the Haitians are always suffering. If they are Israelites, then they are being punished for going against God's law by being polytheists, worshipping idols and all sorts of other transgressions. It seems to me that they are under the curses of Deuteronomy, but I am going to table that thought because I haven't yet gotten through the entire book. If one is paying attention, they'll see the Haitians and their history is exactly in line with the Torah (or Old Testament). I am assuming they were able to defeat the French because at that time, they worshipped one God and called on him. If you are familiar with your Old Testament you will know that God "went ahead" of his people before he allowed them to overtake their enemies. Sounds like what happened during the Haitian revolution...

We can also look at the Native Americans. Can't recall the verse off the top of my head, but God told his people not to enter into covenants with the folks of the land. And whaddaya know? Don't the Native Americans have treaties with the government? And aren't Native Americans, like the Haitians, suffering?

We have all been miseducated and lied to. I am just trying to get to the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2018, 12:47 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Think about it. I have my suspicions that modern day Haitians are descendants of the Levites. It would explain why voodoo is popular there. Somewhere along the way they "forgot" their history, and the rituals of the Levites were transformed into polytheism. It would also explain why the Haitians are always suffering. If they are Israelites, then they are being punished for going against God's law by being polytheists, worshipping idols and all sorts of other transgressions. It seems to me that they are under the curses of Deuteronomy, but I am going to table that thought because I haven't yet gotten through the entire book. If one is paying attention, they'll see the Haitians and their history is exactly in line with the Torah (or Old Testament). I am assuming they were able to defeat the French because at that time, they worshipped one God and called on him. If you are familiar with your Old Testament you will know that God "went ahead" of his people before he allowed them to overtake their enemies. Sounds like what happened during the Haitian revolution...

We can also look at the Native Americans. Can't recall the verse off the top of my head, but God told his people not to enter into covenants with the folks of the land. And whaddaya know? Don't the Native Americans have treaties with the government? And aren't Native Americans, like the Haitians, suffering?

YEAH, NO, LOL, A BIG FAT NO.

YOU JUST DON'T CLICK YOUR FINGERS AND SAY,'' O, there IS A Levite, AND O, LOOK, ANOTHER LEVITE.

All the priests, preachers, ministers, and pretenders to the office of priests and Levies, they are all pretenders and nothing more. ESPECIALLY a Gentile, and there is ONLY ONE WAY FOR A GENTILE TO BECOME A PRIEST OR A LEVITE, and that is CERTAINLY NOT what we see with the multitudes and myriads of preachers walking around claiming to be priests of the Lord when THEY ARE NOT.

There are requirements to becoming a priest, and I haven't met a single one who has fulfilled the requirements, that is, for one of these well known supposed priests, I don't see any of them as priests, CERTAINLY NOT LEVITES.

People just come along and call the word of God useless, and then as they reject all his laws and precepts and judgments, they take it upon themselves to make new rules, and to appoint their own priests from their own imaginations.

Old 06-11-2018, 12:53 PM

Aaaah, I found the Bible verse. Exodus 34:12-14: "Be careful not to make a treaty with those who live in the land where you are going, or they will be a snare among you. Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles. Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God."

We can tie this verse to America. The indigenous people made treaties with the Europeans. And gosh darn it, if those Europeans didn't become a snare among them. Also, there is a little known World Heritage site in Illinois called Cahokia Mounds. Unfortunately, the site isn't as developed as it could be (and maybe that's for a reason). But legend has it that it was once a large urban center. I don't know much about the site itself, but I do believe they practiced human sacrifice there. Which would be against God's law. If those people were Israelites, that would cause them to be punished and ultimately destroyed if the continued their wicked ways. See: Exodus 34.

Old 06-11-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
You all are going to be really disappointed when the world finally realizes who Biblical Israel is today.
We know who biblical Israel is today, they all love the laws of God and keep them.

Ezekiel 37
One Nation with One King
15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

{THEY SHALL NEVER BE TWO PEOPLES OR TWO NATIONS OR TWO RELIGIONS}
22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

{THEY SHALL LOVE THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND KEEP THEM, THEY SHALL HAVE ONE SHEPHERD, AND THERE SHALL NO LONGER BE A DIVISION}

24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

WHERE O WHERE O WHERE O WHERE IS THE GENTILE CHRISTIAN AMONGST THE HOLY PEOPLE OF GOD WHO HAVE ONE LEADER THAT LEADS ALL OF ISRAEL IN THE LAWS OF GOD? WHERE O WHERE IS THE DISRESPECTFUL, LAWLESS PAGAN GENTILE IN THIS SCRIPTURE?

HE ISN'T THERE BECAUSE HE IS NOT ISRAEL, AND HE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ISRAEL.

Old 06-11-2018, 01:38 PM

Paul is explaining in Romans how God wiped out ten tribes of Israel because they turned to Paganism, and they called the laws of God a strange thing.

Paul was a member of a 7000 man remnant who God reserved in every Generation, Paul begins Romans speaking of the ten tribes of Israel, NOT JUDAH.

Paul was not of Judah, he was one of 7000 reserved from the wicked northern kingdom.

People that read Romans not knowing the history of the two kingdoms, those people haven't a clue of what they are talking about, Israel was wiped out for their unbelief, NOT JUDAH, but a biased person, and especially an anti-Semite who despises the laws of God and the appointed holy days of God his chosen people keep, they will begin reading Romans with great bias as if it is speaking of Jews when it is not.

Old 06-11-2018, 01:47 PM

I haven't yet read Romans. I don't know what's in that book and can't speak on it.

Old 06-11-2018, 01:58 PM

Romans 9 ~ Paul showing himself to be one of the 7000 reserved in the ten tribes who were living amongst Judah as Jews but they were not Jews.

The Calling of the Gentiles
19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:{God WIPED OUT TEN TRIBES BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF, THEY BECAME VESSELS OF DESTRUCTION}

23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

EVEN US, EVEN US WHO ARE NOT OF THE JEWS, EVEN US, EVEN US WHO ARE OF THE TEN LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL. EVEN US WHO ARE NOT JEWS, EVEN US WHO ARE OF THE LOST TEN TRIBES, AND EVEN US WHEN WE COME REPENTING FOR OUR LAWLESSNES. EVEN US GENTILES WHO ARE NOT JEWS.

look, look, look, look, look, EVEN HOSEA TELLS US THIS IS HOW IT WORKS WHEN GOD MADE A VOID IN ISRAEL WHEN HE WIPED OUT THE TEN TRIBES, SEE, SEE, SEE, SEE WHAT HOSEA SAYS TO THOSE TEN TRIBES WHO WILLINGLY BECAME GENTILES? SEE, SEE, LOOK, LOOK,LOOK.

25As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

26And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.{RIGHT THERE IN THE LAND OF THE TEN TRIBES, RIGHT THERE IN THE LAND OF JOSEPH AND NOW CALLED GALILLEE OF THE NATIONS, RIGHT THERE IN THE LAND OF DARKNESS IN THE VALLEY OF DEATH, RIGHT THERE I WILL SAY TO GENTILES, COME, COME AND BE GRAFTED INTO THE TEN LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL, BEHOLD, YOU WERE NOT MY PEOPLE, YOU WERE A GENTILE, AND NOW I WILL CALL YOU THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

BEFORE YOU SPEAK OF ROMANS, YOU HAD BETTER LEARN WHO PAUL WAS AND WHO ALL THOSE DISCIPLES WERE, AND IT IS OF THE UTTMOST IMPORTANCE THAT YOU must learn THE HISTORY OF THE TEN TRIBES LIVING IN A KINGDOM TIGHT NEXT TO Judah.

YOU DON'T JUST READ ROMANS THINKING IT IS SPEAKING OF JEWS, BECAUSE IT IS NOT.

27Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: 28For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
I haven't yet read Romans. I don't know what's in that book and can't speak on it.
Maybe I am going crazy or somebody quoted Romans 1 and then deleted it, or I am confused.

Romans is Paul explaining who he is to Roman pagans. Paul was not a Jew but everyone assumes he was a Jew. Paul's people were of the ten lost tribes, and Elijah had been sent against the ten lost tribes called Israel. They had pagan ways and became lawless when Elijah proclaims,'' God, I am the only one in the Northern kingdom who is not a pagan..

So Paul explains the history of the wicked kingdom of Ephraim and how God had wiped them out for their disbelief, but Paul shows he is one of those 7000 man members, that and 6999 others were there living like Jews as they were supposed to. Paul and the disciples were of the Northern kingdom, not from Judah in the southern kingdom

If anyone wants to learn the story of the prodigal son, it is about Paul's own people of the Northern kingdom of Ephraim that became a prodigal nation when they chose to become Gentiles and they chose to become lawless pagans to where God said to them,'' You are not my people.''

Gentiles.

Learning the difference between the two kingdoms of Israel is of the most important thing a Gentile can learn because of the fact that a Gentile is only holding and grasping the promise spoken to Ephraim, the ten lost tribes. If a Gentile comes back as a servant in support of Israel AS THE PRODIGAL SON DOES WHEN HE REALIZES HE IS LIKE A DEAD MAN.

Learning who and what the two kingdoms are, that is to know thyself. You are made up of two kingdoms that struggle and this is the flesh and the spirit or Ephraim and Judah respectively. Between you is a city.

''Behold, the volume of the book, it is of YOU.''

Very many Gentile Christians will begin in bias trying to deny the historical fact of Christianity being a recognized and authorized sect of Judaism accepted by Rome. If a Gentile begins reading in the full knowledge of historical fact, whatever those facts may be, he MUST come to the conclusion of Christianity not only being a legal sect of Judaism, but even a sect of Judaism that was on fire as Roman after Roman started following after a Jew, and wanting to do what Jews did.

If somebody wanted to learn who Jesus is, then he would study the 7 feasts of Christ in the knowledge that Jesus only walked in them because they are made for men to walk in.........

All you Pharisees and scribes who say you know the word of God, you will all give an account and you will stand in your place. Kings of the East will pass by asking questions of the Temple and of the comings and goings of the temple to see if you are ready for duty, if you know yourself, you know everything about the temple, you are the Temple. The question is, '' after you die, which side will you work for?'' Depends on what we know, we are the one in school right now.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-11-2018 at 06:46 PM..

Old 06-11-2018, 06:56 PM

The Abomination of Desolation ~ INSIDE YOU ~YOU ARE THE TEMPLE
(Mark 13:14-23; Luke 21:20-24)

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

{WOE UNTO PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN A CHILD MILK BUT NOT MEAT}
19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: {why not the winter?}

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
{What days are shortened?}

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:37 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:

It’s a Jewish book about Jewish people...Haitians lineage goes back to Africa...The northern Kingdom of Israel was dispersed by the Assyrians throughout their empire...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality