Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 01:17 PM

17,810 posts, read 13,708,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
So true. But the atheists are so loud, especially on the internet, you would think they were a majority. No, just a pitiful tiny little minority. So sad.

Probably every third week I have somebody knocking on my door pedaling religion and how I better get some in order to go to heaven.

Still waiting for my first atheist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 01:28 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,425,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Probably every third week I have somebody knocking on my door pedaling religion and how I better get some in order to go to heaven.

I never said they knock on doors, but they write books and they are all over the internet. As I said.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:31 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,972,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Because Jesus promised that humble meek people will inherit the Earth - Matthew 5:5; Psalm 37:9-11 - then would you consider getting things in order, so to speak for the soon coming ' time of separation ' to take place on Earth as per Matthew 25:31-33,37,40.
At this ' time of separation ' on Earth people are alive on Earth. The figurative humble ' sheep'-like people can remain alive on Earth and continue to live on Earth right into the start of calendar Day One when Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rule over Earth begins.
So, if you are alive at this soon separating time, and want to be part of the humble meek who will inherit the Earth, then we all need to be ready so we can give Jesus the correct answer.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Because Jesus promised that humble meek people will inherit the Earth - Matthew 5:5; Psalm 37:9-11 - then would you consider getting things in order, so to speak for the soon coming ' time of separation ' to take place on Earth as per Matthew 25:31-33,37,40.
At this ' time of separation ' on Earth people are alive on Earth. The figurative humble ' sheep'-like people can remain alive on Earth and continue to live on Earth right into the start of calendar Day One when Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rule over Earth begins.
So, if you are alive at this soon separating time, and want to be part of the humble meek who will inherit the Earth, then we all need to be ready so we can give Jesus the correct answer.
You been waiting a long time now ...

Old 11-06-2018, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I never said they knock on doors, but they write books and they are all over the internet. As I said.
Not knocking on doors, then they are Not following in the disciples footsteps of Acts 20:20 B.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:40 PM

Quote:
You been waiting a long time now ...
It has not been a long time right now for the fulfillment of Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 because now the good news of God's kingdom of Daniel 2:44 has now reached earth's people on a grand-international scale as never before in history.
Even modern technology has made rapid Bible translation possible so people living in remote areas have Scripture in their own mother tongue or native languages. So, that means we are now at the ' final phase ' of that spiritual work.
Plus, that means we are nearing the ' final signal ', so to speak, of 1st Thess. 5:2-3 when the ' powers that be ' will be saying, "Peace and Security.." but that will prove to be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14.
Then, Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will then usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Old 11-06-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
It has not been a long time right now for the fulfillment of Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 because now the good news of God's kingdom of Daniel 2:44 has now reached earth's people on a grand-international scale as never before in history.
Even modern technology has made rapid Bible translation possible so people living in remote areas have Scripture in their own mother tongue or native languages. So, that means we are now at the ' final phase ' of that spiritual work.
Plus, that means we are nearing the ' final signal ', so to speak, of 1st Thess. 5:2-3 when the ' powers that be ' will be saying, "Peace and Security.." but that will prove to be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14.
Then, Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will then usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.
Wanna bet?

Old 11-06-2018, 02:33 PM

17,810 posts, read 13,708,449 times
Quote:
Oh that's it. "loud on the internet", like you are forced to read atheists on the net or read atheists' books.

This in contrast to trying to get someone the hell of your front porch that you didn't invite over.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:19 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,642,612 times
Quote:
So true. But the atheists are so loud, especially on the internet, you would think they were a majority. No, just a pitiful tiny little minority. So sad.
You think it is sad that more people aren't atheists? That's an odd POV for a theist.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:27 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,642,612 times
Quote:
Not knocking on doors, then they are Not following in the disciples footsteps of Acts 20:20 B.
That's true. Atheists in general are not real interested in following in the disciples footsteps of Acts 20:20B.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality