Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2021, 12:39 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,587,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I tend to mostly ignore your comments AA, because I struggle to understand your premise most of the time. And/or if it is yet again about comparing and what is alive or not, I've been there done that enough times now, so sorry if I don't go there and do that again. Other than maybe try one more time to get through to you. At least as far as I'm concerned about this most recent analogy of yours...

You and I could be looking at a deep jungle, and I'm sure we would pretty much see the same thing though of course we will also see things the other might not. Ultimately, however, the jungle is the jungle. Full of life and full of dead things too. Trying to make it out to be anything more or less might be romantic and entertaining, but for me it "is what it is" and I'm good with that.

Back to the topic of the thread, and perhaps there is a practice of worship in the jungle too...
No, you understand just just fine. You have to avoid putting in claims that need more than just "I don't believe that." You posted a question about how two people can see different things. I simply moved the inquiry to something that needs some thought. Some people struggle with "we have to think" when their cemented theories are called into question.

You may be good with stopping and I am good with you stopping. When you actually stop.

But the question stills stands ... how can you not see its entire system Acting more like a unit? When it is clear that is? You will probably claim you can see that your body doesn't have one thing that is alive but you are classified as alive?

You may be good with stopping, but the fact that you called it "romanticizing" means you are playing another game then just looking for the truth. As I have alluded to many times before. You hide behind topic of the thread when your cemented theories are pressed. Your cemented and ten commandments are not equipted to deal with actual claims.

lest get back to your agenda of bad religion and deity belief ... over and over and over and over and over and over ...

talking about something different is just a tired mantra compared to that ...lmao ... yeah, that's it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2021, 01:29 PM

63,818 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
No, you understand just just fine. You have to avoid putting in claims that need more than just "I don't believe that." You posted a question about how two people can see different things. I simply moved the inquiry to something that needs some thought. Some people struggle with "we have to think" when their cemented theories are called into question.

You may be good with stopping and I am good with you stopping. When you actually stop.

But the question stills stands ... how can you not see its entire system Acting more like a unit? When it is clear that is? You will probably claim you can see that your body doesn't have one thing that is alive but you are classified as alive?

You may be good with stopping, but the fact that you called it "romanticizing" means you are playing another game then just looking for the truth. As I have alluded to many times before. You hide behind topic of the thread when your cemented theories are pressed. Your cemented and ten commandments are not equipted to deal with actual claims.

lest get back to your agenda of bad religion and deity belief ... over and over and over and over and over and over ...

talking about something different is just a tired mantra compared to that ...lmao ... yeah, that's it.
You have correctly sussed these pretenders to objectivity and truth, Arach. They wouldn't know objectivity or truth from their hindquarters.

Old 06-29-2021, 06:07 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,587,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You have correctly sussed these pretenders to objectivity and truth, Arach. They wouldn't know objectivity or truth from their hindquarters.
As you know, that's where I don't agree with you.

They knowingly avoid objective truths (as best we can that is) to maintain a unified front to fight religion. Learnme knows exactly what he is doing.

Its not even that bad of a cause. It just that when they bang into people that understand what is going on they don't have to be so deceitful about it. "Omitting logic" is a form of deceit to me. Like Sending, what I call back door DM's to people to sway the conversation.

What's scary is that they have thought about it and came up with the plan, this plan, to implement it.

It really is like a 3 yr old playing with ants. From the babies perspective ... It has no idea it has no idea. To the ants it can only be seen as an evil god thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality