Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 02:36 PM

48 posts, read 17,271 times

Advertisements

This is based off the thread of Atheist Fundamentalism. But the first few replies seemed to suggest that atheists are these enlightened and kind friendly folk that strive to make the world a better place. This is also based on another thread where the person suggested a scientific utopia.

Well, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao were all atheists. I'm pretty certain Jeffrey Epstein was an atheist. And I'm pretty certain a lot of malicious hate groups are atheists. To the liberal Atheist who is kind and loving toward your fellow man, I believe you would be surprised to find many Trump supporters Atheist.

So, for that thread asking, "What would it be like living in a post christian world," I would say, well this is it and if you don't like it, "might makes right," so you are out of luck. I see our youth believing in a Social Darwinism without knowing the term. So, that is a post religious world. And it looks like a lot of "let's do anything we can to make it to the top."

Also for some more modern figures, I doubt the leaders of China or Kim Jung Un think much about religion. And just as a post thought we might have reached the limits of science for a period of time. I guess why so many young people rely on science to solve the worlds problem, which is odd to me as the scientist I tend to encounter tend to be ornery and flawed, is because they lived under the tech age. My response to them is that age may now be slowing down and if science had anything new to say since the home computer engineers and financiers would certainly use the knowledge to create another financial boom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2019, 02:52 PM

1,456 posts, read 516,244 times
Posting on this forum makes me inclined to believe in reincarnation.

Old 11-03-2019, 03:07 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,024,985 times
Rejecting the ten commandment that God gave Moses is the liberal way , as liberalism is under this way by spiritual unseen forces that even control the will of men , as Even Jesus said the ten commandments means love God and love the neighbor, which is the kind way

Old 11-03-2019, 03:15 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioner1981 View Post
This is based off the thread of Atheist Fundamentalism. But the first few replies seemed to suggest that atheists are these enlightened and kind friendly folk that strive to make the world a better place. This is also based on another thread where the person suggested a scientific utopia.

Well, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao were all atheists. I'm pretty certain Jeffrey Epstein was an atheist. And I'm pretty certain a lot of malicious hate groups are atheists. To the liberal Atheist who is kind and loving toward your fellow man, I believe you would be surprised to find many Trump supporters Atheist.

So, for that thread asking, "What would it be like living in a post christian world," I would say, well this is it and if you don't like it, "might makes right," so you are out of luck. I see our youth believing in a Social Darwinism without knowing the term. So, that is a post religious world. And it looks like a lot of "let's do anything we can to make it to the top."

Also for some more modern figures, I doubt the leaders of China or Kim Jung Un think much about religion. And just as a post thought we might have reached the limits of science for a period of time. I guess why so many young people rely on science to solve the worlds problem, which is odd to me as the scientist I tend to encounter tend to be ornery and flawed, is because they lived under the tech age. My response to them is that age may now be slowing down and if science had anything new to say since the home computer engineers and financiers would certainly use the knowledge to create another financial boom.
Hitler was not an atheist.

The rest - ok. But that was not motivated them and their excesses. But not all atheists come out of the same mould. Atheism, rational skepticism and humanism, however, would be the denominator of any secularist society. Your fears and dire warnings are not to be taken too seriously.

Old 11-03-2019, 03:17 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,618 times
God always showed me how the universe is a wavelength only, & by controlling & manipulating the wavelength with certain elements God stops all time or speeds it up, expands all space infinitely or shrinks it to nothing. This Wavelength of the universe is its primary dimension. If you adjust it then all the other dimensions within it automatically adjust as well.

God taught me that years ago & I later heard that science says our universe has a wavelength which is like a particular musical note. It's the beginning of the knowledge God demonstrated to me. Now that they know the universe has a wavelength they have reached step one in actual advanced science, which will give them full control of time & space & allow them to go to any planet in the universe in a matter of minutes.

So God is way ahead of scientists. They need to humble themselves & look to God for more info. Because they are kind of dumb with their cave man rocket ships

Old 11-03-2019, 03:55 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioner1981 View Post

yes, we have to look at the motives of the anti-religious and anti-god. The beliefs themselves are not as scary as the motivations behind them.

Old 11-03-2019, 04:07 PM

48 posts, read 17,271 times
And I don't see Modernity with any comfortable response. While Atheists accuse religious of people of hiding behind fiction; I instead see secular humanity as insisting on fiction. This isn't the Golden Era of movies, everything is about a super hero or some fantasy land. Then there are video games and other games. With an ever more isolated person who doesn't know how to reach out to their fellow man.

So, yes, no need to theorize a post Christian world. We are here. Now what are your solutions for this post Christian world? Why do you marry and do you expect your marriage to last? Why have children? What do you expect out of a relationship with friend or romantic partner? What is your relationship with your fellow man? How about the poor and disabled? What do you expect from life? How do you cope?

So, the atheist out there got what they wanted a post Christian world now I think they are going to have to come up with a treatise to describe how to cope in it.

Old 11-03-2019, 04:09 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,618 times
Also God demonstrated that the wavelength of light/energy we call the universe is like sunlight in water. We exist in an energy that is under water. God took me out of the wavelength of energy into the water that this universe is 100% flooded in at a deeper level. God also takes millions of people out of this earth world to underwater realms to live for a while. It is one of the more common spiritual experiences if you study such things.

So God is trying to awaken the people in this wavelength of energy they call the universe, & teach them that their universe is only an energy that is in water like sunlight can safely be in water.

The Bible states on the first page that God was with the water & then created light, & then created a space in the water & called it the firmament (universe/sky). And when He was finished creating the world & universe it was all under water still.

So The Bible is a scientific manual detailing The Highest Scientific Knowledge right on its first page. That's a fact. The Vedas & various other religions also say the universe is under water. So religion is science as well. It's not just emotion & lessons about good & evil.

Quote:
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven.

So God created Heaven & the sky & universe etc & it is all under water still. That's what God took me to see & He takes millions of other people to witness that as well

Old 11-03-2019, 04:13 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,872,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Hitler was not an atheist.
His "religious" supporters were the sort of liberalized/mild types that you openly approve of.

Not the evangelical types who tried to overthrow him, whom you vehemently disapprove of.

Some fruit is rotten to the core.

Old 11-03-2019, 04:19 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
His "religious" supporters were the sort of liberalized/mild types that you openly approve of.

Not the evangelical types who tried to overthrow him, whom you vehemently disapprove of.

Some fruit is rotten to the core.
truth be told, Hitler and Stalin are nothing more than examples of sick human beings and don''t have anything to do with a statement of belief about god.

They are both examples of how terror and fear have no limits no matter what they believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality