Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2024, 12:45 AM

23,129 posts, read 10,431,246 times

Advertisements

This is quite the scary pic.

We are looking at blood being dropped as droplets into an eye.

You die, and the life is in the blood, your soul. You are ejected from the temple proper into the fireplace of the court where you are put into another person but the person you are put into thinks you are the holy spirit.

Well, I guess that's a hard sell even if true.

If God gives you blood to drink, blood is souls.

Revelation

For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

Flip upside down and see the whale, you can see the whale's shadow so you can tell it's on top of the water, and behind the whale is our blond kid, but something is wrong with him.

Why the red ball on the whale's tail? Upside down the red ball is on a man"s pride, his nose, and he wears a royal turban.

The nose knows.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240222_013018.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240222_015723.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240222_015842.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 02-22-2024 at 12:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2024, 01:13 AM

The cat is there because it wants you to see a cat above the flames with a woman in the cats left eye going after something, flip upside down and see a mouse with a human face.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240222_020905.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 02-22-2024 at 01:54 AM..

Old 02-22-2024, 01:22 AM

In Da Vinci's day, only royalty wore turbans, everyone else was a servant and a servant putting on a turban would be his death.

Old 02-25-2024, 02:05 PM

This thing that I am doing with Da Vinci", I mean in the least I have displayed 100 never before works of addavinci. We now have very, very symbolic clues we find in all the Da vinci' especially the blonf hair kid right blue eye and greed right with Da Vinc's every single painting as a FOR SURE SIGNATURE.

If you like what the evolution of Da Vinci os more and more, then please share it with someone.

I hardly am the person to put this altogether, but I no doubt see it like a third bible and above the new a new testament in literally displaying not only the bible, Da Vinci cuts extremely deep explaining very dark secrets one would give his right arm to know.

To understand the hidden mysteried to understand Revelation and Matthew 24.

I have shown more than enough to prove beyond a doubt that Da Vinci and myself are convinced that the tribulation and Matthew 24 happens within, and therein lies the proof.

Da Vinci is speaking in a known language of nature explaining what take place when person symbolically goes all the way to death, but more than this, Da vinci explains the afterlife and.there is no denying it..

Here is the thing, you can line up thousands of preaches and let each of then write a sermon on each painting and every single one is clueless. Line up all the so called Da Vinci expects and all of them will look like children silly because all of the paintings are biblical stories and they dont know the bibel.

exposing what they say as, {fraud) I would gently correct them and they too would admit the truth

These people are out there, and I dont mean to brag, but if it's a Da Vinci, I could prove it's a Da Vinci

I dont know who owns these two paintings and I have the worst bedside manner, the paintings are valuable, but they arent Da Vinci valuable

I have no idea how much value they will. Bring ince proven that are Da vinic's some people have a back in conversing with owners, ESPECISLLY an owner frustrated knowing he had a Da Vini but the so called experts said it wasnt.

It's worth a shot to somebody, no telling what they might top lol.

I have found 3 Da Vinci where the experts are woung, both of these are provable.

Heck, whatchugotolose.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240225_144751.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240225_144728.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 02-25-2024 at 02:16 PM..

Old 02-25-2024, 09:27 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
This thing that I am doing with Da Vinci", I mean in the least I have displayed 100 never before works of addavinci. We now have very, very symbolic clues we find in all the Da vinci' especially the blonf hair kid right blue eye and greed right with Da Vinc's every single painting as a FOR SURE SIGNATURE.

If you like what the evolution of Da Vinci os more and more, then please share it with someone.

I hardly am the person to put this altogether, but I no doubt see it like a third bible and above the new a new testament in literally displaying not only the bible, Da Vinci cuts extremely deep explaining very dark secrets one would give his right arm to know.

To understand the hidden mysteried to understand Revelation and Matthew 24.

I have shown more than enough to prove beyond a doubt that Da Vinci and myself are convinced that the tribulation and Matthew 24 happens within, and therein lies the proof.

Da Vinci is speaking in a known language of nature explaining what take place when person symbolically goes all the way to death, but more than this, Da vinci explains the afterlife and.there is no denying it..

Here is the thing, you can line up thousands of preaches and let each of then write a sermon on each painting and every single one is clueless. Line up all the so called Da Vinci expects and all of them will look like children silly because all of the paintings are biblical stories and they dont know the bibel.

exposing what they say as, {fraud) I would gently correct them and they too would admit the truth

These people are out there, and I dont mean to brag, but if it's a Da Vinci, I could prove it's a Da Vinci

I dont know who owns these two paintings and I have the worst bedside manner, the paintings are valuable, but they arent Da Vinci valuable

I have no idea how much value they will. Bring ince proven that are Da vinic's some people have a back in conversing with owners, ESPECISLLY an owner frustrated knowing he had a Da Vini but the so called experts said it wasnt.

It's worth a shot to somebody, no telling what they might top lol.

I have found 3 Da Vinci where the experts are woung, both of these are provable.

Heck, whatchugotolose.
I have followed your awesome skill at pareidolia and your symbolic reasoning with great interest. I am convinced that you and DaVinci are on the same page regarding the religious import of Revelation and the Bible. That only means that you and he agree, Hanni. I still disagree with your interpretation of the warnings. I have no doubt there are negative spiritual consequences for those of us who fail to develop our agape love, but they are not punishments imposed by an angry God and they are not eternal.. I do not believe Hitler was pleased with his consequences because they are not imposed by God and will not be waived by God. If you BECOME a scum bag in this life, you will endure the consequences of a scum bag in the next one, IMO.

Old 02-28-2024, 06:00 PM

See the head behind her where she would be the left eye
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240228_185856.jpg  

Old 02-29-2024, 12:41 AM

What is he looking at?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240229_013944.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240229_013026.jpg  

Old 02-29-2024, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I have followed your awesome skill at pareidolia and your symbolic reasoning with great interest. I am convinced that you and DaVinci are on the same page regarding the religious import of Revelation and the Bible. That only means that you and he agree, Hanni. I still disagree with your interpretation of the warnings. I have no doubt there are negative spiritual consequences for those of us who fail to develop our agape love, but they are not punishments imposed by an angry God and they are not eternal.. I do not believe Hitler was pleased with his consequences because they are not imposed by God and will not be waived by God. If you BECOME a scum bag in this life, you will endure the consequences of a scum bag in the next one, IMO.
Where do you think holy spirits come from?

Old 02-29-2024, 02:38 AM

These two paintings stand alone almost, both of them views looking out a right window and a left window.

Two windows.

What do you see in the sky?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240229_032722.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240229_032413.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240131_055755.jpg  

Old 02-29-2024, 02:54 AM

As freaky as the hair is, it's what in the darkness that freaks me out. See how the thumb looks, freaky.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240229_035049.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality