Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2023, 02:15 AM

23,128 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I feel sorry for this dude, Pandora's box was opened and came out a hole in the ground.

Where does he go?

The spirit man, where can he go?

Turn the painting, but look at it in a bigger picture, poor smuck, he might just make it.
Green, I thought he was silver, green is very specific to soul, but this isnt real death, its what is happening in Revelation.

The theme to this painting is twisting and turning it like the virgin coming out of the hole.

Really fun painting, the book of Revelation happening.

I cant wait to find out why that red, orange stick with blueish purple on either end is there for. Whatever it is, I am going to be excited to see, that staff is the center point of this painting. I know what is happening with the flood rushing in and one wants to think of the staff of Moses, and yet, I have no idea but I am really looking forward to finding out.

We know the waters are dividing and we see Pharoah knowing that the division of water happens in us, at least Da Vinci believed.

We know for sure that Revelation 8 is playing out, and the Earth has opened its mouth swallowing a flood in us. We know we only figure things out when the painting is in movement.

If somebody figures out what that staff is there, please tell me about, lazy tonight.

Edit.

To the left of the staff is a green image, and we should think of Egypt and Babylon, and just like we saw the kitten turn into a man, we know for sure that we are going to find and image in that greeness.

I say, " Kitten,'' but I dont know, baby leopard? I haven't figured why yet.

Anyway, if you saw those images, you know we will see something there, remember to twist the painting, the water falls are genius and magnificent, really made my heart flutter.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230615_030337.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-15-2023 at 02:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2023, 06:43 AM

Its a real shame we don't have a better picture of this because it has to be the crown jewel, although John and the blackish green virgin would rival it, for what this picture is, it has to be very special.

Ok, I showed you guys the woodpecker on the angels back, keep your eyes on the woodpecker while turning the painting and it is PURE MAGIC, OMG.

Watch the animals morph in frront of the woodpecker and watch how the woodpecker morphs, that alone is priceless, that really made my morning, you gotta see it.

You have to use the bigger picture.

Just like the kitten morphed through animals to a man, so does the woodpecker, really, look for a cat, wolf, bird and a very cool owl, and then you keep turning and see the man, but the owl is so cool.

I always knew that starry blue color on the right of the painting was an image but it has to be in movement to see, and I just thought to move it today.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230615_073937.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230615_074507.jpg  

Old 06-15-2023, 07:32 AM

Here is a different version that shows keyholes and arrows way better, so many keyholes, so little time. If you see a keyhole in the rocks, turn it to see if it looks like a regular opening to a door. I would give anything to have a better copy.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230615_082846.jpg  

Old 06-15-2023, 08:21 AM

When I created this thread, I didnt know about the keyholes, bubbles and arrows marking the way. Jesus has the head of a serpent in the garment of his right wrist showing immortality by a snake eating its tail, and I showed how it differed in the colored version because they didnt know.

But my God, look at all the keyholes and arrows showing what the painting is. Look how a carvern goes down in his chest under his right hand, turn and see the faces and keyholes and arrows.

Look at his neck real close turning, and at the opening on the left side if his neck. Find all the key holes in the crystal ball turning it to see.

I never saw them before, look in the darkness and turn, like I said before, I have seen the faces in the darkness and now I see the arrows and keyholes pointing to them.

Wow.

We found keyholes everywhere, but you wont find a single one in the colored Salvator, they are in all the others.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230615_091242.jpg  

Old 06-15-2023, 09:58 AM

Da Vinci is hilarious, look for the man under the chin of the ermine, remember keyholes, arrows, also turn.

Omg, its the same freaking face in every single one, and when you find the face in both virgins, and right here, it must be the face of Da Vinci at a very earlie age, its the same face with the green kitty lion, same as at the woodpecker, and the same face here. Same face you find on the foot, and everytime you find it, its in perfect color. Just magic.

I posted this painting to come back to, always view in the bigger picture.

This pick is awesome, it finally hits you that the top of the head is cut, but look at the necklace, the hair.

Look at the keyholes and arrows in the left eye, look at the arrow in the pupil itself.

Also, find the red ball at the bottum right of the painting and wonder, look at the keyholes and arrows.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-lady-ermine.jpg  

Old 06-16-2023, 01:26 AM

O my.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230616_022405.jpg  

Old 06-16-2023, 01:40 AM

I have no words, just astonished in awe. Look at the side of her head and zoom in to the hair, turn, turn.

Since I learned of keyholes and turning, it is so much easier. Find the arrows and all the pointers. I mean, if I had to choose a Da Vinci to put on the wall, I wouldnt be able to make up my mind from the myriad of places to zoom in to find masterpieces.

Freaking genius.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230616_023416.jpg  

Old 06-16-2023, 01:43 AM

Sheer genius.

Zoom onto the fire. Find the arrows, turn. Look above the fire at faces, turn, twice I found that same face in this picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230616_024154.jpg  

Old 06-16-2023, 03:10 AM

See how the path runs off. Look there in the bigger picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230616_040700.jpg  

Old 06-16-2023, 05:45 AM

Look at the big picture at the pointers going off the left side of the page telling us another painting goes next to it just as the others do. This painting should hang to the right of two others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality