Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2023, 11:22 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

I like this so much that I might blow it up into a large painting to hang on the wall.

Whenever I think of myself, I am right there walking alone. There is more there but this one frame really does something to me because its such a great pointer. It catches the eye like it wants you to stare and get chills in the knowledge he is about to show you something, its just brilliant.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230607_121155.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2023, 11:33 AM

There is only one man in the picture but the man is walking in movement, you look, then flip it sideways and see another man, not to mention the masterpiece in the rock and around it.

Old 06-07-2023, 11:23 PM

I thought I would put these up for convenience.

The two virgins on the rocks go in either side of the Madonna feeding the child.

The angel in the blue virgin has a hook on her hip because she had to crossover from the dead to the life from one hand to the other. Just like Mona, John and Salvator are part of one picture, so are the 3 Modannas, each set of 3 paintings are literally connected showing movement and that is the just one of the traits of Da Vinci's painting that set him apart, the movent and path to read one painting going into the next like a moving, working work of art.

What is the exact path the angel climbed from one across to the other side?

What's more interesting is, " Will we find an image of the angel crossing over?

How does she do it?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230608_000947.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230608_000856.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230608_000832.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-07-2023 at 11:36 PM..

Old 06-07-2023, 11:42 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I thought I would put these up for convenience.

The two virgins on the rocks go in either side of the Madonna feeding the child.

The angel in the blue virgin has a hook on her hip because she had to crossover from the dead to the life from one hand to the other. Just like Mona, John and Salvator are part of one picture, so are the 3 Modannas, each set of 3 paintings are literally connected showing movement and that is the just one of the traits of Da Vinci's painting that set him apart, the movent and path to read one painting going into the next like a moving, working work of art.

What is the exact path the angel climbed from one across to the other side?

How does she do it?
This tutorial reveals an enormous depth of thought and symbolic reasoning to your pareidolia that must have taken you years to develop, Hanni. I am very impressed and grateful that you are sharing it with us. God Bless you, brother.

Old 06-08-2023, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
This tutorial reveals an enormous depth of thought and symbolic reasoning to your pareidolia that must have taken you years to develop, Hanni. I am very impressed and grateful that you are sharing it with us. God Bless you, brother.
Thanks so much, I am just greatful somebody wants to read it, I wouldnt have friends without you guys. I had to look that one word up but yea, from trauma or blunt force, I changed and one side of my head swtched off which was very unfortunate at the time cause I really need that other side, its my head, my head lol.

Kings
And when the child was grown, it fell on a day, that he went out to his father to the reapers. And he said unto his father, My head, my head

Old 06-08-2023, 01:44 AM

Just to the right of the cross, think of the head of a red devil under the sea looking at you with his left eye because his right eye has been gourged out, Da Vinci can paint a man, turn it 15 degrees, paint a woman and you wont see the man, then turn it again and do the same while only being able to see something one way.

Why is the Devil's head under the sea, and why is the boat there?

Who is in the boat?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230608_023912.jpg  

Old 06-08-2023, 02:09 AM

In your own division, in your own crossing over,, your waters will be divided and stand as walls of standing, towering waters, and in that division, the second son is born while the walls of water will crash down on your body of death in the first born you were.

All your sins will remain at the bottum of the sea as you are saved from the watere just as it was with Moses and the Egyptian, as Ishmael and Isaac, the first born of flesh will not inherit with the second born son of spirit, and in the moment of death we will all hear the clanking of chains as an angel with a great chain of authority comes collecting all the goats who lead all of us astray.

As the mountain of Olives cleaves in two, the scripture says that everyone ever born will be in that great valley making their escape between the halves. In the moment of your desth, the dust will return to the earth and what belongs to God will return to God.

Micah 7
He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Old 06-08-2023, 02:25 AM

Look above the head of the blue virgin above her halo, see a face in the rock, see a rope coming out of the right eye of that face in the cliff, I thought I would give one clue to the mystery of the angel's path from one painting to the next.

Old 06-08-2023, 07:52 AM

Dude's face looking to his right, its such a funny face you know it comes with a grin, I mean, what he wants you to see. Other faces there just as pointers.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230608_084748.jpg  

Old 06-08-2023, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I like this so much that I might blow it up into a large painting to hang on the wall.

Whenever I think of myself, I am right there walking alone. There is more there but this one frame really does something to me because its such a great pointer. It catches the eye like it wants you to stare and get chills in the knowledge he is about to show you something, its just brilliant.
This painting gets very frightning as goes. The man walking passes up stairs and a canal into the rock, but seeing him is a pointer that says," A man is making his way to his long home." So you flip it and you see another image but its not the man you think it is but its there to show the man moving, its a ship on the sea and the man is crossing over, and while that ship is small, pull out a little and see a bigger image of a ship to confirm that you are seeing a man making his crossing to his long home in a ship, you flip again and see his long home and then it gets a little scary

You dont have to spend much time looking at the big picture upside down and sideways to show you many terrified faces, but again, its the first born son of death.

Freaking hatched lol, extreemly entertaining but a little bit scary.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230608_111406.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality