Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2009, 04:14 AM

1 posts, read 1,670 times

Advertisements

I have no experience with "chatrooms". Is it cool to just chime in?

Old 08-08-2009, 08:19 AM

1,628 posts, read 4,040,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidproquo View Post
I have no experience with "chatrooms". Is it cool to just chime in?
Jump right in.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:56 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan1015 View Post
Not very well said at all.
Which is all good, it has taught me much, thank you all again for your participation
Apparently not! . . . You have learned nothing and indicated your status as a confirmed "mark" completely immersed in the "con." Too bad. Your need is so great you are willing to completely warp your understanding of reality to confirm the BS being sold by Gary, et al. There is no enlightenment where you seek it.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:49 PM

309 posts, read 580,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Apparently not! . . . You have learned nothing and indicated your status as a confirmed "mark" completely immersed in the "con." Too bad. Your need is so great you are willing to completely warp your understanding of reality to confirm the BS being sold by Gary, et al. There is no enlightenment where you seek it.
My 'need' is the same as yours, it come from the same place, and its less of a need then it is a desire,an impetuous built into the fabric of the universe

What is it in your ego that make you think you can judge all of us that follow something different then you? To tell me who I cant decide to follow for my own investigation into spirituality? If Gary turns out to be a charlatan, so what? if L&S is not enlightenment, so what, if god doesn't exist at all, so what? Its my choice.

Enlightenment is not going to be found in MP?

So where prey-tell is enlightenment to be found? Can you name one path/practice where you know produces enlightenment?
How do you know what will suffice for each persons path and life purpose?

Until someone provides any data to the contrary, MP hasn't caused anyone Harm, other then what people have caused themselves. No recognized Anti-Cult site has made such a determination

As to those that say Steve Hassan and others have nonpublic data - what is that? no transparency? chickens? back room stuff?

Please keep the insults coming, they are all you have, else you are left discussing things like opinions, and belief systems, or data and facts.

Last edited by allan1015; 08-10-2009 at 08:14 PM..

Old 08-10-2009, 08:39 PM

I have told allan of the harm that Gary and MasterPath have done. He just prattles on, continuing to deny, deflect and defer. Not to mention defending this guy that he admits may be shown to be a charlatan, and admit that it would not bother him.

Silly really. Time will show the true nature of this particular scam. Well, it will show it to those that do not already know. Most truly inquisitive minds have already figured it out.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:47 PM

You have not.
You say it is not something you would tell the like of me.
You say you will not share.
You say its all 'in there somewhere' - go find it yourself

Liar?

Again, the only 'harm' I have heard is basically feeling bad for being let down, embarrassed for their choices, etc. About on par with a break up, relationship falling apart, life.
Also, people looking to blame others, not take responsibility etc.

OH an then there is the 'take me away' from my family thing, which no one to date has explained in any way that I know of.

Last edited by allan1015; 08-10-2009 at 10:17 PM..

Old 08-10-2009, 09:58 PM

Is someone talking to me?

Any person on this board with the ability to read can see what I have posted here. It is all there.

If someone is too lazy or deluded to see the truth, it matters none to me. My message has gotten through, many have supported it, MasterPath has been exposed to those with reasoning skills.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:15 PM

I seem to have hit a nerve with the MP apologist allan. He called me a liar. I can unequivocally say that I have never lied about my knowledge of MasterPath. I do know things that are not appropriate for this forum because they are best left in a court room. But I have laid out FACTS (whether he thinks they are or not) and have illustrated the personal hurt that Gary Olsen has caused ex-chelas. (He will not accept that either.)

So, the question is: Why do I hit a nerve with someone that says they do not defend MasterPath and Gary Olsen?

He will say it is because I am a bigot. (he has said that ad nauseam)

I think it is because I (and others) have hit the nail on the head. MP is a scam and Gary Olsen is a fraud.

He has allowed that Gary has plagiarized, may smoke cigarettes and pot, and has been rude to followers or ex-followers. He accepts that Gary and Joy charge for virtually everything.

And he is OK with that. I am OK that he is OK with that. He just proves that Gary's followers are capable of losing all rationality and reality in their worship of this self appointed 'true' guru.

What he and others cannot reconcile is the abuse of the 501(c)(3) status. Gary and Joy can cook the books all they want, the truth will come out.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:57 PM

lets stick with the harm issue, you have not provided anything as you say
and instead of proof you feign it is to hard for you to type it again, or reference a link?

and now add all of the distracting layers of your personal issues with MP and distortion of my words and positions

Again the same old pattern - say stuff you cant back up and spew venom at anyone that tries to look under the covers

Please not the difference between Liar! and Liar?

Old 08-10-2009, 11:13 PM

Is allan speaking, I can't hear anything.

Someone suggested earlier that Gary Olsen himself come here and face us. I think that is a great idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality