Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2008, 12:57 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Personally I'd have a tendency to believe this more than your prophet of doom. My people have long believed that things like this would happen and then we will still be around afterwards because we were here before you and we plan on being here long after your religions are gone.osay

YouTube - Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 1),

YouTube - Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 2)

YouTube - Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 3)

YouTube - Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 4)

YouTube - Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 5)

I have to agree with you. The prophets of doom bring people up on te mountainsides every millinea just to walk back down when they are proven wrong. Why invest in the negative? seems that is The Babylon and it will burn... The Word made whole be careful of the Words you make.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2008, 01:22 PM

1,897 posts, read 3,493,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Sprituality is a wonderful thing if it is based on the truth, yet the Bible tells us there is a sprituality out there that is not based on the truth, and has deceieved many. The Bible spoke the truth when it said that near the end of time the Jewish People would return to Israel and retake Jerusalem. The Bible also stated that at this time, Jerusalems East Gate would remain sealed, which it has. The Bible continues to speak the truth, and the Bible was also correct when it stated that man would continue to ignore Scriptural truth. The Bible said that near the end, it would be like the days of Noah, people did not heed Noahs warning either, and suffered the loss. The prophecies of the Bible are being fulfilled, this is not a time to be looking the other way.
What Bible prophecies would those be, Campbell34?

Preterist

Old 11-30-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
NEW IMMIGRANTS FLOOD ISRAEL DESPITE WAR.

http://ww.israeltoday.co.id/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=9109 (broken link)

NEW WAVES OF AFRICAN AND RUSSIAN JEWS SET TO SWAMP PALESTINE

New waves of African and Russian Jews set to swamp Palestine (http://www.muslimedia.com/ARCHIVES/oaw99/jewnew.htm - broken link)

Israels population remains stable?
Campbell34: So what? They are not the Jews of the Bible. The true Israel of God with whom God has to do is the Church--made up of those circumcised in their hearts! Modern Israel has no relationship to OT Israel.

Preterist

Old 11-30-2008, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Most of the Jews in America will leave when America is about to be attacked. There will be a two year warning, and in this two years many Jews, and many others well flee America. It is a fearful time that is coming. After the two years, America will be attacked according to the Scriptures. It states that our cities will all burn, and Americas end will come in one hours time. It also tells us that no one will ever be able to live in the land again, because the land will be polluted. Christians will not need to run, for God will have made other arrangements for us. Yet for those who do not know Christ, this will be the time to leave.
According to what Scriptures, Campbell34?

Preterist

Old 11-30-2008, 01:27 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
No Campbell, I do not know something the Father does not know..I will not debate or argue what I believe, because I have finally found some peace with my Lord....Blessings to you..
Well I would think if you believe in the God of the Bible, you would just believe what the Father says. And the Father calls Jesus Christ God. It does not require debate, it just requires you to agree with what the Father says.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I have to agree with you. The prophets of doom bring people up on te mountainsides every millinea just to walk back down when they are proven wrong. Why invest in the negative? seems that is The Babylon and it will burn... The Word made whole be careful of the Words you make.
Well it's the Bible that states that in the last days we would see Israel established once again as a nation, and in Jerusalem. Your arguement is really with the Bible, not us. And the Bible is being confirmed by it's prophecies. The true negatives are the one's who ignore the truth of God's own words.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preterist View Post
According to what Scriptures, Campbell34?

Preterist
The prophecies will be found in Jer. chapters 50 and 51, and Revelation 18.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:40 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
Quote:
Well I would think if you believe in the God of the Bible, you would just believe what the Father says. And the Father calls Jesus Christ God. It does not require debate, it just requires you to agree with what the Father says.
IF I were to debate you, I would have many more verses saying Jesus is the Son of God and does the will of the Father, but I do not debate and as a matter of fact I am leaving this thread and maybe everything..This forum is losing the Christian love for each other it used to have, and I pray I will say enough here to give me an easy way out in a ban..All I see in these threads is a twisting, turning self righteous, misinterpretation of the simple loving words of the son of God..I see people full of pride making up prophecies and claiming the bible is full of secret codes and passages meant only for them to understand and then condemn everyone who doesn't believe them..This forum has turned into a Benny Hinn crusade.. May God have mercy on all of you...and may all of you go back and find out exactly what the Son of Gods gospel really is all about..

Old 11-30-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preterist View Post
Campbell34: So what? They are not the Jews of the Bible. The true Israel of God with whom God has to do is the Church--made up of those circumcised in their hearts! Modern Israel has no relationship to OT Israel.

Preterist
It is modern Israel that the Bible speaks about, they are the one's God tells us polluted His name, and God tells us that in the latter days and in the latter years He will allow them to return to their land after a world wide exile. Your belief that the Church is the true Israel, is what scholars call, replacement theology. The Bible clearly states that in the latter days
God would allow the Jews to return to the land of Israel, and to rebuild their ancient cities. He is doing this to anger the nations, as clearly stated in the Scriptures. Ezekiel chapters 36,37,38,and 39.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
IF I were to debate you, I would have many more verses saying Jesus is the Son of God and does the will of the Father, but I do not debate and as a matter of fact I am leaving this thread and maybe everything..This forum is losing the Christian love for each other it used to have, and I pray I will say enough here to give me an easy way out in a ban..All I see in these threads is a twisting, turning self righteous, misinterpretation of the simple loving words of the son of God..I see people full of pride making up prophecies and claiming the bible is full of secret codes and passages meant only for them to understand and then condemn everyone who doesn't believe them..This forum has turned into a Benny Hinn crusade.. May God have mercy on all of you...and may all of you go back and find out exactly what the Son of Gods gospel really is all about..
Jesus is the son of God, and Jesus does the will of His Father. I agree. And yet, Jesus is God also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality