Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2008, 10:55 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,212,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
The ark location in Ethiopia is not undisclosed at all. You can actually go to the building it is housed in. And it is guarded by a monk who lives in that building his who life, and never leaves it until he is to old to watch it anymore. And then a new monk is appointed to take his place. And that is the way it has been for years. Not even the president of Ethiopia is allowed to enter the building. Consider the link below. And I believe there are actually two Arks. One to house the stone tablets Moses broke, and the other to house the tablets he did not. And I believe these arks me be kept at two seperate locations.

The Ark of the Covenant - Axum, Ethiopia

But you just said:

Quote:
And as far as the Ark goes, some claim Israel already has it in their possession. In either case, it appears there are many more people who what to see the Temple rebuilt. And it is a faleshood if you believe there is only a fringe group that desires this. And it appears you are the one ignoring the facts.

Strange how your story meanders from unreality to absurdity, geographic location to geographic location with no plausible links except in YOUR mind - these are NOT facts!

The Ethiopian angle has been around for some years now - strange that Israel have not gone and recovered it. These are all myths.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2008, 11:34 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,969,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
But you just said:

Strange how your story meanders from unreality to absurdity, geographic location to geographic location with no plausible links except in YOUR mind - these are NOT facts!

The Ethiopian angle has been around for some years now - strange that Israel have not gone and recovered it. These are all myths.
Israels involvement with Ethiopia is a fact, and 120,000 Ethopian Jews have already returned to Israel. The only absuridity here is your abillty to ignore what is factual, and then call what is clearly known unreality. Perhaps if you actually considered or studied what historical discoveries were occuring in Israel, you would understand. Yet, you personal belief void of a presentations of facts seems to be what drives you. The Ethiopians have stated the Ark would be returned at Gods appointed time. Israel does not just walk in and take it back. Now the question is? Has the appointed time come? I doubt that Israel will reveal anything until there is full agreement on the rebuilding of the temple. Yet, there are number of accounts from responsible Jewish men about the location of the Ark in Israel. Some of these claims are from government officials, some are not. Yet these statements are not based on myths. There have been documtaries that speak about the Ark in Ethiopia, and even interviews with the monk who use to watch over it. Again, this documtary was not based on myths.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:57 AM

33,530 posts, read 37,130,597 times
Geez Campbell...All I see from you is he said, she said stuff, not facts. Give us one solid verified piece of wood from either ark and I will bow down and believe.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Geez Campbell...All I see from you is he said, she said stuff, not facts. Give us one solid verified piece of wood from either ark and I will bow down and believe.
Well you might consider what George Stephen stated. He is military-trained, and a 30 veteran of remote sensing satellites. He stated that on Mt. Ararat are (TWO) man made objects that once appeared to be joined together but are now sepearted. He himself does not believe it is Noah's Ark. He said the objects appear ancient. He states that he is 100% sure they are man made, and the object in question does not appear to be made of rock or metal. He thinks it must be organic, maybe wood.
He also stated that the object in question is mostly covered in ice, and he was amazed that a man-made structure should be found at such an altitude. He said the terrain is just teracherous, and that it appeared that the structured appeared as if it crashed or landed there.

It was Ed Davis and others who said they saw the Ark years ago, and their claim was that it was broken in two. Their statements were made long before satellites were in use. And now we have George Stephen confirming the words of Ed Davis, even though George Stephen is not a believer in the Ark on Ararat.

George Stephens story found on page five of link below.

Noah's Ark Search - Mount Ararat

Old 12-13-2008, 01:29 PM

33,530 posts, read 37,130,597 times
You've taken me down that dead end road several times now...Like I said..."he said" is not proof of anything....Give me wood from the ark after it is dated properly by an independent lab, That would have some credibility.

Old 12-13-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You've taken me down that dead end road several times now...Like I said..."he said" is not proof of anything....Give me wood from the ark after it is dated properly by an independent lab, That would have some credibility.
Sorry sanspeur, I don't have any wood from the Ark, but I do have another account from William Todd who was a Photographer's Mate in the U.S. Navy from 1952 to 1955. Again he and a number of others report seeing a large man-made object on Ararat. He stated it was shaped like a large barge. He said there were windows on top of the structure that ran all the way from the ice to the bow. And he stated that only about 35 feet of it was sticking out of the snow. This account matches other accounts of the windows on top.

Noah's Ark Search - Mount Ararat

Old 12-13-2008, 04:11 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,585 times
Hay Campbell, I am a Knights Templar, and I can categorically tell you without any hesitation that everything that you have said here about the two arcs of the covenant, the one in Ethiopia, which is under the control of the Knights Templars, that part is true, the one about the second arc that is supposed to be in Israel, that part is a lie, it is not in Israel, it is in the possession of the Knights Templars and so are a number of other religious artifacts that were in Solomon's Temple, check your history on that and as a Knights Templar I know that for a fact, and the Knights Templars will never relinquish any of those artifacts.

Forgot about us didn't you?

Old 12-13-2008, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Hay Campbell, I am a Knights Templar, and I can categorically tell you without any hesitation that everything that you have said here about the two arcs of the covenant, the one in Ethiopia, which is under the control of the Knights Templars, that part is true, the one about the second arc that is supposed to be in Israel, that part is a lie, it is not in Israel, it is in the possession of the Knights Templars and so are a number of other religious artifacts that were in Solomon's Temple, check your history on that and as a Knights Templar I know that for a fact, and the Knights Templars will never relinquish any of those artifacts.

Forgot about us didn't you?
If the knights Templar are really Christians, they would be more than happy to give the Ark back to the Jews I'm sure. Don't worry, God will bring all things together when the time is right. God does not forget anything.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:40 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,440,951 times
Quote:
God is starting to speak to his people, and just like Noah, the warning is going out, is anyone listening.

YouTube - A Warning To America by Dimitru Duduman

Fear seems to be the core feature in religious life.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:58 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,585 times
Quote:
If the knights Templar are really Christians, they would be more than happy to give the Ark back to the Jews I'm sure. Don't worry, God will bring all things together when the time is right. God does not forget anything.

It will never happen..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality