Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2009, 01:04 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,547,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post

AND RIFLEMAN. WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT THOSE DETAILS?
Hey C34; speaking of details why don't you answer any of the long list of questions I have asked? HUH?

Could it be because you can't? You have no answer for how approximately 6+ million species, meaning 12 million animals could be gathered, housed, fed, watered, cleaned up after, etc for months on end on a boat that a man and his son built by hand.

How it could rain enough in a mere 40 days to cover every single mountain on the entire planet? That would require about 660 inches of rain a day, every day for 40 days, assuming every square foot of the earth got equal rain amounts.

Were dinosaurs aboard?

How many metric tons of food would have to have been harvested and stored aboard?

How did several miles depth of water evaporate in just a few months?

I think you are dodging my questions, is it something I have said?

Old 11-10-2009, 04:01 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,975,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Hey C34; speaking of details why don't you answer any of the long list of questions I have asked? HUH?

Could it be because you can't? You have no answer for how approximately 6+ million species, meaning 12 million animals could be gathered, housed, fed, watered, cleaned up after, etc for months on end on a boat that a man and his son built by hand.

How it could rain enough in a mere 40 days to cover every single mountain on the entire planet? That would require about 660 inches of rain a day, every day for 40 days, assuming every square foot of the earth got equal rain amounts.

Were dinosaurs aboard?

How many metric tons of food would have to have been harvested and stored aboard?

How did several miles depth of water evaporate in just a few months?

I think you are dodging my questions, is it something I have said?
I don't know how many times I will have to explain this to you guys, but I will try this once again. I don't know how a radio, or a T.V. set actually works. And because of this, would you now accuse me of dodging your questions, if such a question was asked of me? I deal in known facts, and it appears to me. Those here who do not want to believe in the Ark of Noah, avoid those facts, or suggest, that anyone who would present such facts must be liars. I can make all kinds of assumptions about the Ark of Noah, or a radio. Yet such assumptions have little to do with reality, or facts. So why waste time asking me questions I have no answers for? Is it just the fact, that you are getting tired of suggesting all those personal accounts made by others about the Ark, are all lies?

I can answer your one question, most of the water that flooded the earth did not come from rain. The Bible clearly tells us, the fountains of the deep were opened. Another words, the earths crust was collapsing. And maybe, that is why we are now starting to find cities deep below the sea.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/announce/cubacity.htm
UnderwaterTimes | Enigmatic Carvings on Underwater Ruins in China Mystify Investigators
7 Submerged (Underwater) Wonders of the World | WebUrbanist-...
Morien Institute - the mysterious underwater pyramid structure at Yonaguni

Old 11-10-2009, 04:09 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,562,339 times
Quote:
I don't know how many times I will have to explain this to you guys, but I will try this once again. I don't know how a radio, or a T.V. set actually works. And because of this, would you now accuse me of dodging your questions, if such a question was asked of me? I deal in known facts, and it appears to me. Those here who do not want to believe in the Ark of Noah, avoid those facts, or suggest, that anyone who would present such facts must be liars. I can make all kinds of assumptions about the Ark of Noah, or a radio. Yet such assumptions have little to do with reality, or facts. So why waste time asking me questions I have no answers for? Is it just the fact, that you are getting tired of suggesting all those personal accounts made by others about the Ark, are all lies?

I can answer your one question, most of the water that flooded the earth did not come from rain. The Bible clearly tells us, the fountains of the deep were opened. Another words, the earths crust was collapsing. And maybe, that is why we are now starting to find cities deep below the sea.

Underwater City Off Cuba
UnderwaterTimes | Enigmatic Carvings on Underwater Ruins in China Mystify Investigators
And yet another attempt to divert from answering by change the parameters and trying (again and again) to change the question.

The reason is, of course, because he knows that there is no answer to the questions. So, in response, he diverts.

Typical.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:10 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,677,680 times
Quote:

Yea so we can just move on from the 6000 year old earth theory. Your posts about underwater wonders, pretty much ruins that."once occupied by human hunter-gatherers over 10,000 years ago" Oh and I saw posts about an earthquake, some 500 years old, so we know no flood there. 9500 years ago. Kinda knocks the young earth idea.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:

Underwater City Off Cuba
Well no you dont, more just wishful thinking. But again I as please post this peer reviewed scientific findings you claim from the University of Hong Kong, confirming ed davis.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
And yet another attempt to divert from answering by change the parameters and trying (again and again) to change the question.

The reason is, of course, because he knows that there is no answer to the questions. So, in response, he diverts.

Typical.
I was asked how only rain could flood all the earth. I answered his question. Now your suggesting I'm diverting? LOL
I do believe, you are the one diverting here, because there is evidence that supports my belief.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:26 PM

Quote:
I was asked how only rain could flood all the earth. I answered his question. Now your suggesting I'm diverting? LOL
I do believe, you are the one diverting here, because there is evidence that supports my belief.

Nope.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:01 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,562,339 times
Quote:
Only in your own warped and deluded mind....

Old 11-10-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Well no you dont, more just wishful thinking. But again I as please post this peer reviewed scientific findings you claim from the University of Hong Kong, confirming ed davis.
AGBU Armenia News Bulletin Wednesday, January 19, 2008

"Turkish-Hong Kong exploration team on Tusday came out with "material evidence" to prove that the Ark was nestled on Mount Ararat, Turkey's highest montain peak."

"A petrographic examination carried out by the Applied Geosciences Centre of the Department of Earth Sciences, University of Hong Kong, identified the object as a petrified wooden structure, the panel said."

Armenpress 01/21/08

LiveLeak.com - Turkish Explorer Speaks Of Noah's Ark Find.

Why do you put words in my mouth?

At no time did I claim the object was peer reviewed. I did say, the Department of Earth Sciences, at the University of Hong Kong identified this found object, and stated it was from a petrified wooden structure, located in a cave up on Mt. Ararat. And that report came from the, "The Peninsula/By Satish Kanady. Also, above there is a link that speaks about their findings. And it was Ed Davis (who first) made the claim that up on Mt. Ararat, was a cave that had stored petrified wood, that came from the Ark of Noah.

Now, this might require a little common sense on your part. Yet it was Ed Davis who first said there was wood from the Ark of Noah in a cave back in 1943. And now, another team comes along some 40 years later, and they also tell us, they found a large wooden petrified structure stored in a cave high up on Mt. Ararat. And they also believe this wood came from the Ark of Noah. Only Ed Davis knew it was from the Ark, because he presonally saw the Ark up there, and he knew the people who put the wood in the cave. The latest findings made in 2007, only confirm the truth of what Ed Davis stated from 40 some years before. This is not rocket science here.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
AGBU Armenia News Bulletin Wednesday, January 19, 2008

"Turkish-Hong Kong exploration team on Tusday came out with "material evidence" to prove that the Ark was nestled on Mount Ararat, Turkey's highest montain peak."

"A petrographic examination carried out by the Applied Geosciences Centre of the Department of Earth Sciences, University of Hong Kong, identified the object as a petrified wooden structure, the panel said."

Armenpress 01/21/08

LiveLeak.com - Turkish Explorer Speaks Of Noah's Ark Find.

Why do you put words in my mouth?

At no time did I claim the object was peer reviewed. I did say, the Department of Earth Sciences, at the University of Hong Kong identified this found object, and stated it was from a petrified wooden structure, located in a cave up on Mt. Ararat. And that report came from the, "The Peninsula/By Satish Kanady. Also, above there is a link that speaks about their findings. And it was Ed Davis (who first) made the claim that up on Mt. Ararat, was a cave that had stored petrified wood, that came from the Ark of Noah.

Now, this might require a little common sense on your part. Yet it was Ed Davis who first said there was wood from the Ark of Noah in a cave back in 1943. And now, another team comes along some 40 years later, and they also tell us, they found a large wooden petrified structure stored in a cave high up on Mt. Ararat. And they also believe this wood came from the Ark of Noah. Only Ed Davis knew it was from the Ark, because he presonally saw the Ark up there, and he knew the people who put the wood in the cave. The latest findings made in 2007, only confirm the truth of what Ed Davis stated from 40 some years before. This is not rocket science here.
Well where is the report from the University? nothing on that website. if it is a published report with the findings of their testing, it would be available to review. Where is it? I see people saying it is, but no proof is ever produced. I have read the davis account, I has also read evidence (actually tons of it) where he had changed his story several times. Yes I am using common sense, that is why I want actual proof, not hearsay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality