Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 10:17 PM

118 posts, read 180,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
Jesus was a blessed servant of God.
And he came to glorify God, not to glorify himself. So he did not celebrate his birthday. Only people do celebrate his birth because they love to be merry and to play and laugh.

So here I say:

Congratulations by the birth of the blessed Jesus Christ
the word of God and the invitor to love and peace

But according to Muhammad, Jesus was a prophet who lied every time he proclaimed God was his father, and to whom never suffered on the cross.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:17 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
Jesus many times refers to God as His Father.
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

"All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him, may have eternal life; and I Myself will raise him up on the last day." (John 6:37-40)

"I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." (John 10:24-30)

I could go on........

ANd God referred to him as his son -Matherw 3:17 -and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."

These are distorted books; so don't rely on them to make up your doctrine; but refer to the Ten Commandments and the Quran which is the most recent revelation that came to correct the previous distorted books.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
But according to Muhammad, Jesus was a prophet who lied every time he proclaimed God was his father, and to whom never suffered on the cross.

Mohammed never said that Jesus had lied; but he said: people lied concerning Jesus when they said that he is the son of God or that he is God Himself.

While Jesus came to fulfill the will of his Lord Who sent him, and no apostle is greater than the One Who sent him, and no servant is greater than his Master.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
These are distorted books; so don't rely on them to make up your doctrine; but refer to the Ten Commandments and the Quran which is the most recent revelation that came to correct the previous distorted books.

That's hilarious. THe NT is based on 4 seperate investigative reportings based on 1000's of eye witness accounts to the happenings and teachings of Jesus Christ, and the Koran was written by one illiterate, uneducated man with absolutely no means to knowing anything different than what the NT says, and you choose to believe Muhammad. That is how you are like him, you know. You both don't use the truth as your guide.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Mohammed never said that Jesus had lied; but he said: people lied concerning Jesus when they said that he is the son of God or that he is God Himself.

While Jesus came to fulfill the will of his Lord Who sent him, and no apostle is greater than the One Who sent him, and no servant is greater than his Master.

It goes without saying, if you proclaim that Jesus is not the son of God, you are calling Jesus a liar when he refers to God as his Father. If you do not know Jesus as the son, you don't know God as the father, which means Muhammad didn't know God at all when he proclaimed that God was not the father of Jesus. He perverted God's identity as a father to anyone. Muhammad don't know JACK.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
THe NT is based on 4 seperate investigative reportings based on 1000's of eye witness accounts to the happenings and teachings of Jesus Christ,
So why there are many variations and differences between these 4 reportings as you call them? and why are they 4, not one? And where are the other gospels burnt by Constantine?

Quote:
and the Koran was written by one illiterate, uneducated man with absolutely no means to knowing anything different than what the NT says, and you choose to believe Muhammad.
Yes, he was illiterate: did not know reading and writing even Arabic; so how could he bring the Quran full of statements and laws and information and knowledge and correction of the previous distorted Torah and Gospel? Unless that God revealed to him the Quran and told him many things that he had not been aware about before.

This is in the Quran 29: 48-49
وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ . بَلْ هُوَ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ فِي صُدُورِ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الظَّالِمُونَ

The explanation:
(You [Mohammed] were not [able] to read any book before [the Quran], nor to write it with your right hand; for then those who follow falsehood would have doubted.

But it is evident revelations in the hearts of those who have been given knowledge, and none deny Our revelations save wrong-doers.)

Quran Interpretation

Old 12-24-2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
So why there are many variations and differences between these 4 reportings as you call them? and why are they 4, not one? And where are the other gospels burnt by Constantine?

Yes, he was illiterate: did not know reading and writing even Arabic; so how could he bring the Quran full of statements and laws and information and knowledge and correction of the previous distorted Torah and Gospel? Unless that God revealed to him the Quran and told him many things that he had not been aware about before.

وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ . بَلْ هُوَ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ فِي صُدُورِ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الظَّالِمُونَ

The explanation:
(You [Mohammed] were not [able] to read any book before [the Quran], nor to write it with your right hand; for then those who follow falsehood would have doubted.

But it is evident revelations in the hearts of those who have been given knowledge, and none deny Our revelations save wrong-doers.)

Quran Interpretation

He was bent on controlling people into worshoping him in the place of the one true God. The Koran is a perversion of of the truth. He had no respect for the truth. He didn't care about the truth. He spoke of things like this to gain the love of the world, not to gain the love of God.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:

The explanation:

Quran Interpretation

There are different renditions taken from different perspectives.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
It goes without saying, if you proclaim that Jesus is not the son of God, you are calling Jesus a liar when he refers to God as his Father. If you do not know Jesus as the son, you don't know God as the father, which means Muhammad didn't know God at all when he proclaimed that God was not the father of Jesus. He perverted God's identity as a father to anyone. Muhammad don't know JACK.

Jesus was not any liar; but people lied concerning him; and you follow books that are undependable because of much distortion, abstraction and adding that happened in them.

To Mohammed and to me and to every reasonable man: God is not the father of any man; neither is anyone, Jesus or any other man, the son of God; and it is impossible.

Like for example you say the sun or the galaxy begot a son; this is only a parable and God is Most Great.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:45 PM

Torrents and what they drift

[The interpretation is according to the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohmmed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly]
http://www.quran-ayat.com/

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 13: 17
أَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاء مَاء فَسَالَتْ أَوْدِيَةٌ بِقَدَرِهَا فَاحْتَمَلَ السَّيْلُ زَبَدًا رَّابِيًا وَمِمَّا يُوقِدُونَ عَلَيْهِ فِي النَّارِ ابْتِغَاء حِلْيَةٍ أَوْ مَتَاعٍ زَبَدٌ مِّثْلُهُ كَذَلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللّهُ الْحَقَّ وَالْبَاطِلَ فَأَمَّا الزَّبَدُ فَيَذْهَبُ جُفَاء وَأَمَّا مَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ فَيَمْكُثُ فِي الأَرْضِ كَذَلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللّهُ الأَمْثَالَ

The explanation:
(He sends down – from the sky – water,
so that the valleys flow [with water] according to their measure,
so the torrent drifts [with it] multiplying "zabad"[:"drifted substances"],
and [it drifts also] some of what they heat with fire seeking the ornament
or [for their advantage and] use – that being "zabad"[:"drifted substances"] like it .

As such God gives the parable for the true and the false: As for the "zabad"; it will go away, whereas that which benefits people: it will remain on earth. As such God gives parables.)

The interpretation:
>> (He sends down – from the sky – water) it is the rain: He sends it on mountains,
>> (so that the valleys flow [with water] according to their measure) i.e. the water flows from the mountains to the valleys according to the extent of the mountains,
>> (so the torrent drifts [with it]) the substances drifted are heavy and do not flow on the water surface, but they will be drifted by the torrent.
>> (multiplying "zabad"[:"drifted substances"]) these are the shells, mussels, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, the golden iron sulfide [: the cubanite]
http://mineral.galleries.com/mineral...e/cubanite.htm (broken link)

, and other substances which form and multiply in the earth from the combining of two elements; the torrent drifts also some of the colored stones and precious stones like the garnet and the turquoise and others.
>> (and [it drifts also] some of what they heat with fire seeking the ornament) which is the silver sulfide
ACANTHITE/ARGENTITE (Silver Sulfide)

; the ornaments are like the armlets, the bracelets, the anklets, the earrings, the finger rings and others.

People in the past knew only this way of the extraction of the silver from its ore: they dig a pit in the ground and put in it the silver sulfide*, then they kindle fire on it, so the sulfur will go away after changing into sulfur dioxide, and the silver remains in the pit, so they take it and make of it the ornaments.
>> (or [for their advantage and] use) they kindle fire
>> (that being "zabad"[:"drifted substances"] like it), which are the calcium sulfate and the calcium carbonate which they heat it with fire, it will convert into calcium oxide; therefore: the calcium carbonate will be used in building, the calcium sulfate will be used as gypsum plaster in hospitals for supporting bone fractures and for other uses, while the calcium oxide will be used for synthesis of sodium hydroxide and the bleaching powder (chlorine) and for other advantages.
All this for some advantages of man and it has many benefits.
In addition, among that which they heat in the fire is the Kaolin which is the white mud of which the porcelain plates and dishes are made.
>> (As such God gives the parable for the true and the false) the "true" is the Islam religion and the false is the religion of associaters [who ascribe associates or equals, sons or daughters to God]
>> (As for the "zabad") which the sulfur dioxide
>> (it will go away) with the wind by heating; it is an irritating gas, poisonous and has a bad smell, cause suffocation to any that inhales it, and it causes coughing, and it is fatal in large amounts; while the silver will remain pure and bright attracting the sight having value and many benefits.
This is a parable which God said about the religion of associaters; it is like the sulfur dioxide which is poisonous to the one that inhales it, and has a bad smell; but it will disappear quickly by heating leaving the silver, and will go the way of winds.

And He likened the Islam religion to the silver that is pure of all impurities, which is firm on earth, and which is used for ornamentation.

The meaning:
The idolatry religion of the pagan Arab will disappear, as does the sulfur dioxide disappear leaving the silver pure.

While the Islam religion will remain on earth firm, just as how the silver remained, and the Islam religion has many advantages to anyone who embraces it.

>> (As such) i.e. as has God given such a parable,
(God gives parables) to people; that they may discern the way of the truth.

---------------------------------------------------------------
*[In nature, it is found like the pebbles, but it is lighter in weight than the pebble; its color is bright grey to black. The interpreter said he saw some of it in the mountains of Iran between Tehran and Khorasan.]

Quran Interpretation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality