Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM

7 posts, read 33,195 times

Advertisements

My landlord received a notice of default on the property i am paying rent on(by the way I have never been late) and said she just got out of forbearance... she lies a lot and now claims she is attempting a short sale. I have talked to the Realtor and he states that it is not approved short sale. Neither of them are definitively telling me that I will be fine here. They both keep saying just keep paying full rent and you "should" or "probably" will be ok to stay for at least 6months. Also the "bank" has come over telling me to pack my stuff. The realtor said the bank is confused and does not communicate with other departments in the bank. My question is does this seem fishy? Does anybody have any advice? Is the next process forclosure? Or auction? How long mite I have? I dont have any money to move and I would rather save my 1500 a month rent to move than pay for a home i could possibly be kicked out of& I believe that the letter of default was given 2months ago... any advice at all is very much appreciated I am so nervious and confused thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 09:41 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
I'm not sure why you've started a new thread when you already have one going on the same issue and where you've received the advice you're looking for:

please help...confused:(

What more do you need to know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting