Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2021, 04:37 AM

4,428 posts, read 3,212,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
There is nothing to take up with me. I didn't call QC a slumlord and a racist. I didn't fabricate some horrible quotes.
Who did you call a slumlord then? Because you called someone on this board a slumlord. Not going to stand behind what you said?

I didn't call QC a slumlord, merely asked if that's who you meant since she's the only person on the board who owns multiple properties. Who else qualifies?

What a coward.

Old 12-30-2021, 05:06 AM

4,231 posts, read 1,684,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsonik View Post
Who did you call a slumlord then? Because you called someone on this board a slumlord. Not going to stand behind what you said?

I didn't call QC a slumlord, merely asked if that's who you meant since she's the only person on the board who owns multiple properties. Who else qualifies?

What a coward.
You said: "There's been nobody here who qualifies as a slumlord since Quilter Chick". 2nd grade English identifies this as a declarative statement, not a "question". What precisely qualifies her as a slumlord? Again, none of this is surprising since you've cowardly labeled her a racist as well without one iota of substantiation. A racist. Perhaps some self-examination on your part is in order?

Old 12-30-2021, 05:33 AM

Quote:
I ASKED if that's who he meant. He was the one throwing the phrase around not me. AFAIK, we haven't had a multiple rental owner here since her so no one else could fit.

Notice that redplum is being awfully coy. Maybe you need to take it up with redplum.
Since anonymity is a hallmark of this forum, how could you possibly know how many posters own rental property? Why on Earth would they tell YOU? And beyond that, what would make it any of your business? For all you know, every poster here except you may own multiple rental properties. Would this "qualify" them as "slumlords"?

Last edited by PureBoston; 12-30-2021 at 05:42 AM..

Old 12-30-2021, 08:31 AM

23,682 posts, read 18,799,853 times
Quote:
Ignoring the part of the quote that says it's all single family owners now, as far as I know. As a mf owner, QC is the only person I can think of who might be able to qualify. I don't know of any other rental property owners who post here. Do you?

Feel free to ignore the question mark. And do continue to be fake outraged on behalf of someone you don't know (and who would hate you for being a unionist) instead of being outraged on behalf of who redplum was aiming his darts at.

Or maybe get a life that doesn't center around me. It's not healthy. You can do better than following me around just to hate me. Hit that ignore button. I hav faith in you. You can do it. Make me proud.
So now she hates union members??? I'll have to add that to the list...

Old 12-30-2021, 11:48 AM

17,829 posts, read 9,255,293 times
Quote:
Notice that redplum is being awfully coy. Maybe you need to take it up with redplum.
Quote:
There is nothing to take up with me. I didn't call QC a slumlord and a racist. I didn't fabricate some horrible quotes.
Quote:

What a coward.

^ Deflection.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:56 PM

Quote:
^ Deflection.
At best.

Old 12-30-2021, 06:42 PM

Exclamation Providence shooting

Man Reports Being Shot at in Road Rage Incident After Leaving Atwells Avenue Restaurant

"Shortly after 10 PM on Wednesday, police responded to Admiral Street for a 911 call.

Police say they met with a male victim who said someone had tried to kill him after he had left Mi Guatemala on Atwells Avenue a short while earlier.

The victim told police upon leaving the restaurant and getting on Route 95, another vehicle followed him and acted aggressively toward him on the highway.

Police said the victim told them both vehicles got off the highway onto Admiral Street, when he heard loud bangs over music he was playing on his radio.

The victim said he stopped his truck and saw the rear passenger windows had been shattered.
According to police, they observed the vehicle to have numerous possible bullet holes."

Note: there isn't an exit on 95 that puts you on Admiral Street. The only highway that puts you directly on Admiral Street is 146 South, and they wouldn't have been going in that direction. Maybe they got off 95 at Branch Ave or Douglas Ave (State Offices)?

Old 12-30-2021, 08:31 PM

23,682 posts, read 18,799,853 times
Quote:
Man Reports Being Shot at in Road Rage Incident After Leaving Atwells Avenue Restaurant

"Shortly after 10 PM on Wednesday, police responded to Admiral Street for a 911 call.

Police say they met with a male victim who said someone had tried to kill him after he had left Mi Guatemala on Atwells Avenue a short while earlier.

The victim told police upon leaving the restaurant and getting on Route 95, another vehicle followed him and acted aggressively toward him on the highway.

Police said the victim told them both vehicles got off the highway onto Admiral Street, when he heard loud bangs over music he was playing on his radio.

The victim said he stopped his truck and saw the rear passenger windows had been shattered.
According to police, they observed the vehicle to have numerous possible bullet holes."

Note: there isn't an exit on 95 that puts you on Admiral Street. The only highway that puts you directly on Admiral Street is 146 South, and they wouldn't have been going in that direction. Maybe they got off 95 at Branch Ave or Douglas Ave (State Offices)?
They probably took 146 to Branch Ave..

Old 12-30-2021, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
They probably took 146 to Branch Ave..
146 brings you to the McDonald's on Branch Ave. That's further away from Admiral Street than if you took 95 to Branch Ave (that brings you to where Benny's was). And the State Offices (Douglas Ave) exit is also closer to Admiral. That brings you to the Foxy Lady...and a quick cut through Chad Brown and you're on Admiral. I'm guessing this happened near Chad Brown.

Old 12-30-2021, 08:55 PM

massnative, anything in the police log?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.