Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2022, 03:25 PM

5,119 posts, read 2,694,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by independent man View Post
An opinion is like you know what. We all have one. Yours, mine & everybody else's here. All shareable on this little forum. But, I take no joy in the harsh tenor I've taken with this fellow.

No....of course not.

Methinks the lady doth protests too much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2022, 03:27 PM

5,119 posts, read 2,694,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
And unfortunately they currently run our nation's government.

But I digress...
That's for sure. At least they pretend to.

Old 05-08-2022, 03:38 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,908,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
That's for sure. At least they pretend to.

Based.

Old 05-08-2022, 04:22 PM

8,029 posts, read 4,718,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
No....of course not.

Methinks the lady doth protests too much.
You may be right. Perhaps, just a little joy.

Old 05-08-2022, 04:39 PM

3,851 posts, read 2,717,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Carry on with your childish snicker all you want, but those are not just my words. Anybody credible can vouch for the reliability of the information I provide here. Not sure the same can be said about yourself. Think about that for a while.

I think I said this years ago on this forum. The very reason I started posting on this forum is because my own experience in this city did not match the garbage you routinely post.

Old 05-08-2022, 04:57 PM

23,711 posts, read 18,806,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ormari View Post

I think I said this years ago on this forum. The very reason I started posting on this forum is because my own experience in this city did not match the garbage you routinely post.

Your experience, sir, involves buyers remorse and trying your best to justify the terrible decision that you made. It also involves misleading others, which will not be tolerated here.

Old 05-08-2022, 05:02 PM

3,851 posts, read 2,717,783 times
Quote:
Your experience, sir, involves buyers remorse and trying your best to justify the terrible decision that you made. It also involves misleading others, which will not be tolerated here.
Incorrect on all fronts.

In another thread--maybe it was this one, your troll threads run together-- you made the ridiculous, unsolicited suggestion that I sell my house (another example of your "invaluable advice"). Of course, anytime during the last few years I could have sold my house and made a pile of money on it. I could trade it for a house elsewhere. I choose not too. That is not indicative of buyer's remorse.

You are the one who is misleading others. I don't know why you do what you do. Maybe you can't buy here and are trying to block bust as another poster suggested some time ago. Again, I don't know. I will say I am glad you won't be relocating to this city.

Last edited by ormari; 05-08-2022 at 05:11 PM..

Old 05-08-2022, 05:05 PM

8,029 posts, read 4,718,654 times
Quote:
You “sir” are a Maine troll, who doesn’t know what the hell you’re talking about. And, never have. You’ve NEVER lived near the Rhode Island neighborhoods you broad brush trash with your cut/paste “crime reports”.

Old 05-08-2022, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormari View Post
Incorrect on all fronts.

In another thread--maybe it was this one, your troll threads run together-- you made the ridiculous, unsolicited suggestion that I sell my house (another example of your "invaluable advice"). Of course, anytime during the last few years I could have sold my house and made a pile of money on it.

More like you still would have needed a place to live, and ANYWHERE else (save for maybe Central Falls) would have cost more. Duh. What I am saying is, there is unlikely to be another time in our future when homes in South Providence will sell for what they are asking today. Even if you have to spend a "little" more money to get somewhere nicer, I don't see that "gap" ever coming this close again.

Last edited by massnative71; 05-08-2022 at 05:30 PM..

Old 05-08-2022, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by independent man View Post
You “sir” are a Maine troll, who doesn’t know what the hell you’re talking about. And, never have. You’ve NEVER lived near the Rhode Island neighborhoods you broad brush trash with your cut/paste “crime reports”.
Dude I probably live closer to these neighborhoods that I "broad brush" than you do (and certainly have in the past). Please take your nastiness elsewhere, I like to discuss current events and I can't control where they take place. I also won't sugarcoat reality as a low rent sales pitch, as some here have a bad habit of unfortunately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island