Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Roanoke area
 [Register]
Roanoke area Roanoke - Salem area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2019, 03:41 PM

7 posts, read 2,945 times

Advertisements

Hello this a Roanoke Va post I am trying to find an apartment town home based on income for my 26 year old special needs daughter and I I have put in one application and am on their waiting list.

I have 3 other applications and 2 I think I am going to fill out one is the Hurt Park Townhomes in Southwest I would like to know what grocery store is best to go to I cannot drive be needing a cab may get lucky get a ride I need information ASAP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 02:22 PM

2,282 posts, read 4,063,476 times
One of the closest grocery stores to that area is the “Mick or Mack” 1312 Winborne St SW - it is not fancy but has the basics! One block away is the Natural Foods Co-op which is a totally different mix. Good luck!

Old 08-25-2019, 01:11 PM

7 posts, read 2,945 times
Default Thank You

Thank you so much for that information my friend said Krogers at Towers no that s to far away I am like I said my post having marriage issues my husband s oldest sister is a pain he s very intimidated of her she s his power of attorney and his payee.

Yes I did apply to be his payee but along she comes they give it back he wont speak up to her we were to been moving into a 3 bedroom house 09/20/ 2019 him not speaking up I finally let her know how I felt she up there I was mad at wrong person talk to him she complained about the steps the neighborhood the store being to far away no.

If I could still work I would of been gone I just got to look a little harder when I can online save money what I can out my daughters check 5 years is to long I cannot believe you are the only one who has responded to my post thanks again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Roanoke area
View detailed profiles of: