Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2012, 12:57 AM

4 posts, read 7,558 times

Advertisements

Hello to all city data. First i must say i reall like this site.We have use it on our last to a move. Now to the question. We will be moving to the Rochester area for my work. Actually will be working in Henrietta area It seen like the SE side of Rochedter is the best area to live. We arent looking to buy but rent since we only will be herfew years. Ho.ping to find a nice 3bd rm townhouse or house thqt accept pets. Our max is 1400 month. We prefer to be 20 min with Heniertta area as we dont want to travel far in the winter time. Next is daycare as we have a two toddler. know good place and prices.Also what is the avg winter months electric. bill. Plus during the winter months how is the road conidition/neighboorhood road.I knw we have to clean our on drive way or pay some to do it. Hopefully everyone understnad the question im asking and could help me out on these questions..Any info would be great. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2012, 08:32 PM

10 posts, read 71,030 times
I have been looking for some apartment communities in Henrietta in the recent past. I suggest you check Westbrooke commons(Westbrooke Commons). They have a 3BR townhouse ranging from $1055-$1240. Pets are allowed.
As for child care, the one I know about is RIT's Margaret day care centre (Margaret's House : Background).

Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 PM

5,265 posts, read 16,586,180 times
Henrietta is definitely going to have the biggest rental market out of all Rochester's suburbs because of the increasing amount of RIT students who live off-campus...but just keep in mind that in many apartment/townhome developments that does mean you will probably have a high proportion of your neighbors being college students. RIT isn't really known as much of a party school, but still....might be something to think about. If you stick to the Eastern part of the Henrietta, rentals may be a little harder to find, but you won't be in as much of a student-dominated area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
View detailed profiles of: