Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2013, 05:54 PM

12 posts, read 24,331 times

Advertisements

I was in Freeport the other day, along the river there are a couple shops, We stopped at this place:
Mi Pueblo Mexican Grill - Sacramento, CA

The food was great and all, I ordered the Super Nacho (I think that's what it was called) and It was great, would have it again!

Now the service, the guy there is TERRIBLE! I assume he was the owner. While waiting, someone called on the phone. From what I heard, they were placing a call in order and the guy started badmouthing him, saying that he BETTER come in and pick it up because he doesn't want people making orders and not picking them up, he went on for minutes. When we got ready to leave, we had some leftover salsa and he started scolding us how we BETTER take it because it's a waste to just leave it there. Which may be true, lol, but this guy was trying to force it upon us and refused to give some appetizer chips to go with it. We didn't take it, but I can imagine that he'd just have reused it and dumped it in the rest of the batch, and served it to some one else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2013, 07:37 PM

14 posts, read 22,578 times
Interesting post, I love hearing retail/restaurant stories.

I'd also suggest posting this on Yelp if you want to get this point across to a broader audience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento