Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2016, 09:46 PM

3,145 posts, read 2,658,400 times

Advertisements

It's me again

Some of you guys may have noticed, they're getting ready to build some houses in south sacramento, a mile south of the meadowview exit by I-5. I am well aware of Meadowview and the danger that area brings, but I love the area of the new development.

The reason why I'm posting on here is to get your guys' opinions of the new area. Would you guys move out there? Would you suggest a single male moving out there? I looked at the crime map, and according to that, the area doesn't seem too bad. What are your guys' input on the new area? (also if you guys can give me a heads up on the property tax over there and also how much you think houses will go for over there)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2016, 10:40 PM

1,231 posts, read 1,662,123 times
Are you referring to the Delta Shores development adjacent to I-5 and Cosumnes River Boulevard? I believe they're in the process of constructing the commercial center first before putting in the residential units. From the look of the site plans and elevations, it's shaping up to be more upscale although it will have a Super Walmart. I appreciate your concern about Meadowview but it's not uncommon in Sacramento to have more affluent neighborhoods located in close proximity to more challenged ones. Here's the link to the project site:

Delta Shores

Last edited by sacreole; 11-03-2016 at 10:55 PM..

Old 11-04-2016, 12:03 AM

3,145 posts, read 2,658,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacreole View Post
Are you referring to the Delta Shores development adjacent to I-5 and Cosumnes River Boulevard? I believe they're in the process of constructing the commercial center first before putting in the residential units. From the look of the site plans and elevations, it's shaping up to be more upscale although it will have a Super Walmart. I appreciate your concern about Meadowview but it's not uncommon in Sacramento to have more affluent neighborhoods located in close proximity to more challenged ones. Here's the link to the project site:

Delta Shores

Thank you, man. Any input would be good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
View detailed profiles of: