Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 12:42 AM

1 posts, read 4,250 times

Advertisements

We might be moving to Sacramento area within 2-3 months. We're thinking of buying mobile home, therefore we would like to get more information on the best area for family mobile home park in terms of safety, convenient, area facility and accessibility. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2007, 04:29 PM

175 posts, read 795,433 times
Don't think you'll find many of those in Sac. This area isn't much for them.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:35 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,696,911 times
I have never in my life heard anyone think that a mobile park would be a place to raise a familly

Save your money and rent somewhere in the nice family areas instead, Folsom, Roseville

Old 09-06-2007, 01:30 AM

3 posts, read 12,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisande View Post
Don't think you'll find many of those in Sac. This area isn't much for them.

ive seen one in highlands

Old 09-06-2007, 08:08 AM

3,176 posts, read 14,696,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta View Post
ive seen one in highlands
North Highlands - now THERE's a nice a area of town (NOT!) What a great family type area!

Old 09-07-2007, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
North Highlands - now THERE's a nice a area of town (NOT!) What a great family type area!

whats so bad about highlands?

Old 09-07-2007, 11:39 PM

815 posts, read 2,698,230 times
The question should read.....
"What's good about North Highlands?' See answer below:

Old 09-09-2007, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityx View Post
The question should read.....
"What's good about North Highlands?' See answer below:

thats disrespectful. i dont go around disrespecting were other people are from..no matter where they come from. okay north highlands isnt the richest part of sacramento...but it isnt the worst...

to be honest with you. i like highlands alot more than rocklin (i live there now). because the people arn't as stuck up and fake and know how to get lose. they people are closer and more open. they worry more about whats good with thier neighbor then "does my boat match my grass" or somethin stupid and vane like that.

people out here dont know how to have fun. and when they do. its always getting rediculously drunk and messed up off the wierdest drugs...other than that. out here is a black hole with no character. every over-sized house looks like the other.

and good luck on finding true blue freinds out here. people out here dont even know what a real freind is...that is the sad part. all my best freinds and best memories are in "the ghetto".

north highlands, del paso heights (i had a GREAT time there today)...the south area....

today on the bus (watt/180 stop) i had a 30 minute conversation with a person that you guys would have written off as "a gangster" and "no good". turned out he was a really good person.

you people out here judge too much on the outside and dont take time too look at things from the inside. yes. there is gangs out here. bad things happen out here. but thats REAL LIFE. take the bad with the good and keep on moving. you guys would rather be locked up in your little stepford wives communities then go out and live.

there are plenty of articulate, intellegent and well off people living in "ghettos" of the US and they dont want to leave. becuase the communities out here are alot closer then others. people in the ghetto are actually FREINDS....thats why there is people hanging outside. were not scared were gonna steal eachothers purse

that was stupid "what is good about highlands". alot more than roseville/rocklin/lincoln.......

highlands aint as pretty.....but see it from the inside

i took some pictures on watt avenue this morning. of an area that isnt pretty. but isnt the ghetto (except for the appartments) idk about your opinions.....but out here...there is no character. im going to post these picutes soon...

Old 09-09-2007, 02:06 PM

815 posts, read 2,698,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta View Post
thats disrespectful. i dont go around disrespecting were other people are from..no matter where they come from. okay north highlands isnt the richest part of sacramento...but it isnt the worst...

to be honest with you. i like highlands alot more than rocklin (i live there now). because the people arn't as stuck up and fake and know how to get lose. they people are closer and more open. they worry more about whats good with thier neighbor then "does my boat match my grass" or somethin stupid and vane like that.

people out here dont know how to have fun. and when they do. its always getting rediculously drunk and messed up off the wierdest drugs...other than that. out here is a black hole with no character. every over-sized house looks like the other.

and good luck on finding true blue freinds out here. people out here dont even know what a real freind is...that is the sad part. all my best freinds and best memories are in "the ghetto".

north highlands, del paso heights (i had a GREAT time there today)...the south area....

today on the bus (watt/180 stop) i had a 30 minute conversation with a person that you guys would have written off as "a gangster" and "no good". turned out he was a really good person.

you people out here judge too much on the outside and dont take time too look at things from the inside. yes. there is gangs out here. bad things happen out here. but thats REAL LIFE. take the bad with the good and keep on moving. you guys would rather be locked up in your little stepford wives communities then go out and live.

there are plenty of articulate, intellegent and well off people living in "ghettos" of the US and they dont want to leave. becuase the communities out here are alot closer then others. people in the ghetto are actually FREINDS....thats why there is people hanging outside. were not scared were gonna steal eachothers purse

that was stupid "what is good about highlands". alot more than roseville/rocklin/lincoln.......

highlands aint as pretty.....but see it from the inside

i took some pictures on watt avenue this morning. of an area that isnt pretty. but isnt the ghetto (except for the appartments) idk about your opinions.....but out here...there is no character. im going to post these picutes soon...
My apologies. I don't mean to disrespect where you're from. When I was very young I grew up near East L.A. but went to a private school about 15 miles away. Many kids made fun of me because where I was from. It really sucked for me, so I'm sorry if I offended you.
I do agree with you though.... I hate Rocklin way more for the same reasons that you gave

Old 02-13-2008, 01:31 PM

1 posts, read 3,961 times
Talking what???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
I have never in my life heard anyone think that a mobile park would be a place to raise a familly

Save your money and rent somewhere in the nice family areas instead, Folsom, Roseville

WELL PERSONALLY IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO STAY AND YOU HAVE A LITTLE CASH THAN MOVE INTO THE MOBILE HOME PARK ITS NOT WHERE YOU RAISE YOUR KIDS ITS HOW YOU RAISE THEM..I WAS RAISED IN THE GHETTO BUT I HAVE AN PHD IN PSYCOLOGY AND I HAVE A BA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND I OWN MY OWN CATERING BUISNESS AND I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN EAST OAKLAND CALIFORNIA...AND MOVED TO L.A WHEN I WAS 13 SO LIKE I SAID ITS NOT WHERE YOU RAISE THEM BUT HOW YOU RAISE THEM GOOD LUCK ,ISS ON FINDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A PLACE TO STAY FOR THE TIME BEING
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento