Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 07:17 PM

46 posts, read 120,348 times

Advertisements

from the slammer of San Antonio:

I assure you, that there is nothing illegal to posting this information. It is public record available to anyone. I recently had my car broken into about a month ago. Lost a video camera. Could care less about the camera, but lost all those memories. Some of my neighbors saw a man, selling meat from a freezer. But one neighbor caught the same man snooping around her garage. Can't do anything about that, but it was odd. It could have been the guy who police busted later at the pawn shops peddling the 'hood goods. If we only had that one nosy neighbor that was able to positively ID the guy before he came around. They are usually repeat offenders. No one got any of there stuff back, which does not make sense. A detective called us back and said they think they caught the guy. Similar area, but no goods to ID him to our neighborhood.

Anyway, I previously thought people might be interested to who the prostitutes were in San Antonio. I thought wrong.

So what about the thieves who are responsible for rashes of car break ins?

I hope that this would be a benefit to anyone who wants to know who has been charged with vehicle related theft and may want to be on the lookout. I urge everyone to not make this a racial debate. These arrests are ALL included from the dates specified (and not what I decided to show). ALL the arrests are from Bexar County and San Antonio Police Department that involve a vehicle and burglary from November 20 - 28 during the week of Thanksgiving. The following are only accused and innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Shown in order:
ANDERSON JAKE - BURG VEHICLE
CARRILLO ALBERTO- BURG VEHICLE- POSS MARIJ 0-2
COPE JOE- CRIM-TRESS BLDG-VEHICLE
CRUZ ELIZER- BURG VEHICLE
CULBERTSON MARK- EVADING ARR-DETE- THEFT 1500-20,000-VEHICLE
DAVIS JUSTIN- BURG VEHICLE
GARCIA ALEJANDRO- BURG VEHICLE
GARCIA ISABEL- BURG VEHICLE- POSS CS PG1
GARCIA JOHN- BURG VEHICLE
GILBERT JEROD- BURG VEHICLE
GUERRA ANTONIO- BURG VEHICLE 3RD OR MORE
GUTIERREZ JOSE- THEFT 1500-20,000 VEHICLE
LAUREL JESSICA- THEFT 1,500-20,000 VEHICLE
LAWSON GARY- BURG BLD-VEHICLE- RESIST ARR SEARCH- TR
NANCE GLADYS- UNAUTH USE VEHICLE
REDIN RYAN- BURG VEHICLE
SMITH-JIMENEZ GREGORY- THEFT 500-1,500 VEHICLE
VARA JOSE- BURG VEHICLE
ZAMORA RAYMOND- CRIM TRESPASS- BLDG- VEHICLE

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 07:35 PM

7,130 posts, read 11,836,061 times
Is this some kind of fixation w/you? Sorry - but these folks are charged, not found guilty, and as such I think it's unfair to post them on a public forum....

Old 12-07-2010, 07:44 PM

3,503 posts, read 19,887,890 times
I'm not sure it's worth the time and effort to post alot of information. There are more burglers out there than those posted. It's more important to learn to not be a victim. That's my opinion.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:46 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,842,002 times
Thank You for posting this...... It will certainly remind Folks that this is the time of year when there are vehicle break ins and they have to be cautious.

Anyone who would steal from another and pawn it for drug money, beer money, spending money or whatever else is nothing but #1 SCUM.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:48 PM

46 posts, read 120,348 times
Well, again it is public information. So any media outlet can publish them. Newspaper, website, or television, etc.

I could post all the burglars. But yes, it would be a lot of information. I ran a more narrowed search.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:50 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,047,374 times
The BCSO Detention Center staff should have them smile for the camera!

On a different note, I'm not sure why this is allowed to be posted in the forums. I don't agree with it.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:52 PM

1,220 posts, read 2,682,087 times
Y'all want to hear something eerie...the white guy in the middle came to my door selling school supplies a month or so ago. He had a Russian accent, heard my dogs bark and asked how many we had. We have had a rash of car burglaries in our neighborhood lately.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:06 PM

1,276 posts, read 3,825,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
Thank You for posting this...... It will certainly remind Folks that this is the time of year when there are vehicle break ins and they have to be cautious.

Anyone who would steal from another and pawn it for drug money, beer money, spending money or whatever else is nothing but #1 SCUM.
Yup it's that time of year. Had two vehicles broken in to on Sunday night right in front of my house. One was an attempted and all they did was mangle the locks and couldn't get in (nothing in the vehicle). The other vehicle was a friend's and they trashed it....ripped everything out that wasn't super glued down--although if it was they would've found a way to get the stuff anyway. Lived here for 6 years and this is the first we've felt the wrath of criminals.

But hubby retires from the AF this Friday. He's going to have lots of time on his hands for awhile and loves to be up at night (thanks to all the years of shift work).

Old 12-07-2010, 08:10 PM

8,399 posts, read 22,989,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffyfan View Post
Y'all want to hear something eerie...the white guy in the middle came to my door selling school supplies a month or so ago. He had a Russian accent, heard my dogs bark and asked how many we had. We have had a rash of car burglaries in our neighborhood lately.
Which proves how pointless it is to post this info, it's all after-the-fact and very tabloid-ish!

These people are behind bars, what we need to know about are what is being done by the criminals still on the loose! If there is a rash of break-ins in a certain area of SA, or a certain tactic being employed (such as robbing people at outdoor ATMs), then that's useful information!

I agree with HCHRM, there is no reason to have this information constantly posted on this forum. Chasells1 needs to realize that there is no interest in any of the "news" he is pushing, and that we all realize it is a poor attempt and blatant attempt to try and advertise his crummy little newspaper.

So unless chasells1 comes up with more interesting or useful information, be prepared to be criticized for posting such rubbish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasells1 View Post
Anyway, I previously thought people might be interested to who the prostitutes were in San Antonio. I thought wrong.
And you "thought wrong" again; but I'll make it easy for you...no one is interested in any of this crap, so please quit posting it!!!

Old 12-07-2010, 08:13 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,227,425 times
Keep the photo's coming...always good to know who the bad guys are!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio