Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 04:08 PM

2,744 posts, read 6,112,570 times

Advertisements

True, I had a female co-worker that was butch from hell, come to find out she had a husband and kids. That was a shocker.

Anyhow that's the impression she got, and yea San Antonio is home to a lot of queens. I'm not saying anything is wrong with queeny fire flaming ones, there usually the life of the party.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:26 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,821,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweethomeSanAntonio View Post
... San Antonio is home to a lot of queens. I'm not saying anything is wrong with queeny fire flaming ones, there usually the life of the party.
Are you f'king serious with that comment?

Yes, and all Hispanics only clean houses and have just come across the boarder, as well the the Irish, who are all drunkards and angry. We can't forget the blacks, who all freeload through San Antonio thanks to Hurricane Katrina...

*rolls eyes*

And for the record, it's THEY'RE (as in 'they are'), not THERE. Not only do you look utterly prejudiced, but now grammatically stupid as well.

BN

Old 04-01-2009, 06:15 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,003,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminNicholas View Post
Are you f'king serious with that comment?

Yes, and all Hispanics only clean houses and have just come across the boarder, as well the the Irish, who are all drunkards and angry. We can't forget the blacks, who all freeload through San Antonio thanks to Hurricane Katrina...

*rolls eyes*

And for the record, it's THEY'RE (as in 'they are'), not THERE. Not only do you look utterly prejudiced, but now grammatically stupid as well.

BN
You need to grow thicker skin buddy!

Old 04-01-2009, 06:34 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,821,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
You need to grow thicker skin buddy!
This coming from the 'conservative thinking' college student with no real worldly experience in life. Keep the brilliance coming.

It's not a thin skin issue. It's a being a d*ck issue.

BN

Old 04-01-2009, 06:39 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
True, they look hideous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfish View Post
i dontnknow where this sterotype that gay guys are more attractive than straight guys come from..or this idea that gay men have better taste. I think they usually have the Worst taste. Especially on televison, they always have some horrible looking queen giving fashion advice or putting down everyone elses outfits on the red carpet. For example the transvestite from Entertainment Tonight - Kojo or whatever the name is, or Karson from ***** Eye, who is suppose the be the "fashion" expert,...dont even get me sarted on Perez Hilton. You would think these guys telling everyone else what to wear would take thier own advice.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminNicholas View Post
This coming from the 'conservative thinking' college student with no real worldly experience in life. Keep the brilliance coming.

It's not a thin skin issue. It's a being a d*ck issue.

BN
If you call going around the world as payed company Id say you keep that life experience!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:29 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
If you call going around the world as payed company Id say you keep that life experience!

what are you talkin bout, willis? that sentence doesn't make much sense.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:29 PM

People can think what they want and say what they want. This is America. You can choose to not listen, not socialize, not patronize their business.

Cry all you want about someone being a d*$@ or about some spewing bigotry but do you really think that they care what you have to say? I guess one thing you don't lean from worldley expirence is common sense. Keep searching for it in all the corners of the world let me know when you find it.

Btw sweethome their are many queens that would agree with you.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:31 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweethomeSanAntonio View Post
True, I had a female co-worker that was butch from hell, come to find out she had a husband and kids. That was a shocker.

Anyhow that's the impression she got, and yea San Antonio is home to a lot of queens. I'm not saying anything is wrong with queeny fire flaming ones, there usually the life of the party.
sometimes they marry a man and vice versa b/c they want a family and all of the advantages that it gives them. but they're still flamin.

Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 PM

791 posts, read 3,960,605 times
Wow. Just wow. I'm not even gay and I'm completely offended by the generalizations, blanket stereotyping and assumptions that are being thrown around here. Are you people serious in how you're referring to a whole segment of society? A segment that is just as diverse within itself as any other segment, such as Hispanics, African Americans, women, etc.? I'm with BN on this... he is not being too sensitive. If I had made some of the statements you've been making, but directed them toward Hispanics or other large segments of the population, I'd probably be banned from this board by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio