Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2018, 05:46 PM

15 posts, read 55,139 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I am seeking recommendations for affordable legal help in the san antonio area for a friend who is on ssi disability. This friend of mine is unfortunately having her 14 year old daughter withheld from her by the child's father. She presently has a warrant out for her arrest for a misdemeanor charge. The kid's father only has visitation rights to the child - she has full legal custody. Basically, he is using this whole situation to his advantage, so she needs to take care of the warrant. My friend was on probation but violated it. Maybe a judge could give her a 2nd chance at probation.

Anyway, if you have recommendations, please share. Feel free to contact me privately. If there is an attorney who could work with $500 down..and payment arrangements if necessary...to take care of this, it would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to set up appointments with attorneys at months end.

thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2018, 06:14 PM

9,857 posts, read 13,801,329 times
Texas Rio Grande Legal Aide and Saint Mary's School of Law.

Old 04-12-2018, 08:20 PM

15 posts, read 55,139 times
thanks for the suggestions, but I tried the two places you mention and they dont have time.

Old 04-13-2018, 05:56 AM

9,857 posts, read 13,801,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombus View Post
thanks for the suggestions, but I tried the two places you mention and they dont have time.
That’s about it when it comes to free or low cost in the city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of: