Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2010, 08:09 AM

1,051 posts, read 1,486,282 times

Advertisements

Thanks to everyone who posted great and supportive ideas for my move from MN to Yucaipa. Yes, I did set up doctors - even if only to be changed when I get there - and found a small company to pack and ship about 700 pounds...

The plan is to stay with friends in their tiny house (giving me a room) until I can purchase a matress. Hopefully can find furniture from people moving!!! I know that by the end of my stay in MN I just wanted stuff to have a good home for the holidays. Salvation Army was the only place who would actually pick the stuff up so they got some actual antiques. They are reliable, though.

After the matress my cat and I can move into a room we rented whichis about 2 blocks as the crow flies from their home. Found them on craigslist, sent a deposit, etc. Have spoken on the phone a lot and we seem a good match. We are all over 40 except her 10 year old daughter.

Things got pretty hectic and took a toll in those last days. More health issues and doctors trying to cover their you-know-whats.

But my cat and I are currently guests in a loving and beatuiful home in Plymouth, mn until we fly out on Nov. 9th.

Thanks to everyone on this forum.
Best of luck

Jeanne
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties