Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2018, 04:46 PM

14 posts, read 13,383 times

Advertisements

Good day y'all. I was just wondering what are some places you recommend to buy a house in the I.E. I'm from LA County but moved to Riverside about 6 years ago. Since moving out of my mothers, me and the fiance rent a studio in Chino for a reasonable price. We're not getting a house anytime soon but planning ahead never hurts. I would like some input on some locations. Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2018, 07:30 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,418,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wild_Wild_West View Post
Good day y'all. I was just wondering what are some places you recommend to buy a house in the I.E. I'm from LA County but moved to Riverside about 6 years ago. Since moving out of my mothers, me and the fiance rent a studio in Chino for a reasonable price. We're not getting a house anytime soon but planning ahead never hurts. I would like some input on some locations. Thank you
Where will you work?

Old 10-19-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Where will you work?
I currently work in Chino. Distance isn't a problem for me as long as it doesn't exceed 40 miles

Old 11-01-2018, 07:45 PM

104 posts, read 214,346 times
I just moved from Los Angeles to the IE. I looked at a lot of different neighborhoods. Canyon Hills in Lake Elsinore, The Preserve and College Park in Chino, Rancho Cucamonga, and Ontario Ranch. I bought a house in Ontario Ranch because I liked the idea of being part of a new beginning and seeing a whole new area grow. Also liked the community and the home a lot as well. I also liked Canyon Hills because of the topography, but my commute would be 20 miles more. So far I love my community and my neighbors. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

Old 11-02-2018, 11:18 AM

45 posts, read 41,463 times
I just moved from Long Beach to The Westridge @ Canyon Hills in Lake Elsinore and I highly recommend it. Nice new homes cheap and the best schools in Lake Elsinore. Plus were right next to Canyon Lake & Menifee. Ontario is nice but I couldn't get over that cow smell. I work in Jurupa Valley right next to Ontario and that smell drives me crazy...

Old 11-03-2018, 02:05 AM

104 posts, read 214,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex90706 View Post
I just moved from Long Beach to The Westridge @ Canyon Hills in Lake Elsinore and I highly recommend it. Nice new homes cheap and the best schools in Lake Elsinore. Plus were right next to Canyon Lake & Menifee. Ontario is nice but I couldn't get over that cow smell. I work in Jurupa Valley right next to Ontario and that smell drives me crazy...
I’ve gotten used to it, and it’s sad but funny, but when I smell it I’m like “I’m home” lol. And I’m jealous of your commute. Wish I lived close to work!

Old 11-03-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex90706 View Post
A coworker of mine lives in Elsinore. It's a nice town. I'll check out housing list to get an idea. Thanks for the advice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties