Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2009, 01:24 PM

26 posts, read 70,729 times

Advertisements

We're beginning the search for a home in Palm Desert/ La quinta and could use recommendations for realtors.

Hoping to find a realtor that -

wouldn't mind if I spent a few afternoons at their computer looking up comps and researching neighborhoods

Is REALLY good at sending us new listings the morning they hit the MLS.

Has deep knowledge the individual neighborhoods and developments and can give us price histories in those areas.

Is willing to make us a priority even though we are looking in the under $400K price range.

Thanks in advance for your input.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 04:33 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,433,844 times
You might want to DM a poster called Twinkle Toes (TT is all over this forum and is very knowledgeable about the area), since posting Realtor recommendations are against C-D's terms of service.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:33 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
I heard my name mentioned and thought I'd drop in!

There are a few very good realtor/brokers in the valley who I would personally recommend. These people are the creme de la creme as far as realtors/brokers go in the CV. But, you'll have to DM me for their names since posting them would be against the TOS. But I can assure you, these are top producers who you will see in advertisements over and over again, who have been in the business here in the CV for many, many years. They are not "fly by nights" who just got their licenses.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:36 AM

130 posts, read 291,692 times
Did you hook up with anyone because I can recommend if needed

Old 01-13-2010, 11:33 AM

1,539 posts, read 3,190,969 times
LivingInTheDesert, why are you reviving multiple old threads that have to do with the desert? Isn't one enough?

Old 01-13-2010, 12:17 PM

130 posts, read 291,692 times
I just got onto this site and was responding to the different subjects. I didn't know certain particpants wanted a geographical area limited to single thread as they were not when I entered - but I guess now I know...

Old 01-13-2010, 01:06 PM

1,539 posts, read 3,190,969 times
No that's not the case---I was just wondering

Old 02-09-2010, 07:18 PM

2 posts, read 10,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I heard my name mentioned and thought I'd drop in!

There are a few very good realtor/brokers in the valley who I would personally recommend. These people are the creme de la creme as far as realtors/brokers go in the CV. But, you'll have to DM me for their names since posting them would be against the TOS. But I can assure you, these are top producers who you will see in advertisements over and over again, who have been in the business here in the CV for many, many years. They are not "fly by nights" who just got their licenses.
Sorry, I don't know what DM is. Would like to contact a realtor, one who is helpful.
Shirleyle

Old 02-09-2010, 08:41 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,433,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleyle View Post
Sorry, I don't know what DM is. Would like to contact a realtor, one who is helpful.
Shirleyle
DM = Direct Message. Like an email, but within the confines of City Data. No one can see it except you and the recipient.

Click on a poster's name in this thread and a menu drops down. One of the options is Send a Direct Message. Posters who are Realtors have a little house next to their name.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:05 PM

3 posts, read 5,015 times
to twinkel toes please email my husband..regarding homes in indio and that area. orca.campy@gmail .com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties