Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 07:08 PM

563 posts, read 524,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-bound View Post
Of course there's no accounting for what people believe, but being a nation of immigrants is not philosophy, it's what we call a fact.

Thanks, but I like and prefer San Diego...

Lets see how far that gets you down the road in a few years from now. Indians and Middle Easterners try to hire only other Indian"s and Middle Easterners for the better jobs. The low jobs, the ones that pay less and have no real future will be your domaine. It is a good thing that so many people say that they do not want a large house and that money is not that important to them. Great! Your wish will be granted. Good luck. You are going to need it.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:12 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,433,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood55 View Post
I won't support any politicians that war to take on these people. I feel bad for them, but that is not my problem. I just have the cajones to say that out loud.
I am more frightened of them than anything else. Europe will suffer for being so kind. I support aid to these people.......on foreign soil. Only a foolish politician will allow them entrance into America. Who will be the fool ?

Old 09-10-2015, 07:21 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,465,558 times
Not worried about color worried about crime and over development
No water is a big concern
But biggest concern is reckless driving & red light running
I see it every day

Old 09-10-2015, 07:21 PM

50,355 posts, read 47,099,157 times
In the time man has been on the Earth there have been many changes. Race was decided on where you lived. We couldn't move freely, easily and cheaply around the globe. That's going to change dramatically in the next few hundred years.

Genetics is cool like that. It's not going to be diverse, we will all pretty much look alike but we will still have wars and conflict. That will never change.

If we don't exterminate ourselves before that happens.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:26 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,396,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
You are parroting Trump...oh, and by the way, the group with the largest percentage on welfare in this country, at 37%, are...whites.
Per capita, whites are not. Whites are 62% of the US population and only just over 1/3 of welfare recipients. Not a great stat, but it would be even lower if the gov would stop preventing us from doing what should've been done a long time ago.

Last edited by joeyg2014; 09-10-2015 at 07:34 PM..

Old 09-10-2015, 07:26 PM

7,411 posts, read 6,568,736 times
Please reference stats with links, as I did, indicating otherwise.

You should accept personal responsibility and stop blaming others (minorities, government) if you are not fulfilled or feel you are not earning enough. The buck stops with you. Nobody forced you to accept your current career path. How has the government stopped you? What is your highest educational attainment and what profession are you in?...and I'll tell the same thing to a friend of mine who makes me nauseaus with his union talk.

Last edited by elchevere; 09-10-2015 at 07:35 PM..

Old 09-10-2015, 07:33 PM

8,052 posts, read 10,646,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-bound View Post
Amazing.

We're a nation of immigrants, welcome to America, get used to it.
We're a nation of immigrants, really? Did you come up with that tagline yourself? Do you ever think original thoughts? I call that "cliche repetition". We're not a "nation of immigrants". That's a politicians mantra. Most of us for several generations now were born here, right here, on American soil, so we're not immigrants, we're full blooded Americans. Sick of hearing that tagline repeated ad nauseum. What will you say next, people are just coming here to do the "jobs Americans don't want to do"?

Old 09-10-2015, 07:36 PM

Default Probably a Democrat, I hate to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
I am more frightened of them than anything else. Europe will suffer for being so kind. I support aid to these people.......on foreign soil. Only a foolish politician will allow them entrance into America. Who will be the fool ?

I think Hillary may allow them to come over. When America tries to be inclusive, why does it have to be all inclusive. I am amazed we do not have Ebola camps set up all over the place after the last scare. Sometimes you have to think of your own countrymen first, and that is not a crime or anything to feel ashamed about. It is something to be proud of.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:38 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,396,916 times
We are a nation of, what should be and what our forefathers wanted and intended, whites. It's in the history books. Some of it is even left out of the history books, including famous Abe Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson quotes. Their thoughts on race in the US are conveniently left out of these famous quotes.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:44 PM

Default Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
We're a nation of immigrants, really? Did you come up with that tagline yourself? Do you ever think original thoughts? I call that "cliche repetition". We're not a "nation of immigrants". That's a politicians mantra. Most of us for several generations now were born here, right here, on American soil, so we're not immigrants, we're full blooded Americans. Sick of hearing that tagline repeated ad nauseum. What will you say next, people are just coming here to do the "jobs Americans don't want to do"?

Rogue, I could not agree more. People are brain washed here to the point where there is nothing that is not sacred or special or needs protecting, etc. The test we are rapidly approaching, if it is not already here, is how are we going to unite as a nation when we are just a collection of all of these tribes (for lack of a better word). Are we united? I don't think so. I think we are at this very moment in time, the most divided we have ever been as a nation. We cannot communicate cause we, at least a large percentage are afraid of not conforming to everything that is politically correct. We lost ourselves in political correctness. Nothing is funny anymore. Its all anger. More immigrants are not the answer. They will only add to the problem. There is a scarcity of resources that we are approaching. Whats it going to be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego